• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW Crisis of Ininifte Wikis episode 2: Crabwhale vs Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabwhale Crabwhale (Post ascencion) > Crabwhale (Pre Ascention)> T H O T S L A Y E R => Thotslayer (Before discussion moderater)=> Me JBW > TheDarkSide857 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Infinite memtic more >'s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mayron

Crabwhale wins via being a Discussion Mod and has access to the Admin Tool, also a Staff Member>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular User.

Stomp

Normal User Crabwhale can ignore Carlo's Attacks via was able to Distract Administrator Seol herself with Memes, so Normal User Crabwhale wins

Uselessnoob245 said:
Normal User Crabwhale can ignore Carlo's Attacks via was able to Distract Administrator Seol herself with Memes, so Normal User Crabwhale wins
what will it take for the win?

I will vote for Crabwhale because Crabwhale has a more powerful tier in general. Crabwhale at his weakest is High Memetic and Carlos aka mayron at his most powerful is At Least Infinite Ocean possibly Memetic.

Edit: I am sorry that I did not put a period at the end of my sentence at first.

That is if I used Mayrons logic it would be Ocean+. In Reality, however Mayron is -∞ so Crabwhale still wins.
Mayron's Logic<Hetteh

That would mean Rainbow Dash (Downplayed) can beat him

Well, I don't wanna sound arrogant, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut stomp. In all three forms. Like, it's not even funny.

Also, everybody and their mom is already voting for me, so, why is this still open again?

Crabwhale said:
Well, I don't wanna sound arrogant, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut stomp. In all three forms. Like, it's not even funny.
Also, everybody and their mom is already voting for me, so, why is this still open again?
idk but Here's to episode 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back