• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeno Goku decides that it'll be fun to fight the newly upgraded Alien X. Let's go.

Both 2-B

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Alien:

Monkey:

Ness:

Alien X scales to 1 universe per posibility, Goku scales to 12-18 universes per posibility in base and has SSJ forms to become much stronger.

The real cal howard said:
Scales to the exact same thing X does.
What does Alien X scale to?

SS4 Xeno Goku > SS3 Xeno Goku > SS2 Xeno Goku > SS1 Xeno Goku > Chamel (With Demigra's powers) > Makyouka Demigra >= Base Xeno Goku > Demon God Demigra = Had control over all of Space and Time (2-B on a scale of "Every Possibility")

So like, unless Alien X has a similar chain, this comment can be very misleading since Alien X may lack the absolutely massive scaling chain Goku has.

I mean, not that I know Alien X's chain :L

SS4 Xeno Goku > SS3 Xeno Goku > SS2 Xeno Goku > SS1 Xeno Goku > Chamel (With Demigra's powers) > Makyouka Demigra >= Base Xeno Goku > Demon God Demigra = Had control over all of Space and Time (2-B on a scale of "Every Possibility")

Actually, it's Demon God Demigra = 12-18 universes per every posibility.

Yeah but Cal's reply was in response to how far Goku was into 2-B, implying that Goku is on the level of Alien X when it can very much not be.

I get what he's trying to say though.

Alien X > Chrono Navigator which can damage space-time to the point that "all of existence", referring to the number of alternate timelines that branch off "Ad infinitum"

So, Hax 1-shot or AP 1-shot then? Sounds like Alien X's position is similar to Base Goku's, let alone SSJ4 Goku.

EpicCookie12342 said:
Alien X > Chrono Navigator which can damage space-time to the point that "all of existence", referring to the number of alternate timelines that branch off "Ad infinitum"
To summarize: Hundreds of universes that is growing infinitely

His Reality Warping isn't combat applicable. He only ever used it to recreate the entire universe.

Although Alien X does have Telekiesis which he can use to keep Goku at bay

Ionliosite said:
I'm sure Goku one-shots before he can make a choice.
Speed is equal and Alien X doesn't have the personalities weakness anymore, although not gonna argue that Goku does one shot. (I'm still unsure of this AP scaling thing)

I'm sure Goku one-shots before he can make a choice.
Could you please explain this to me as of why so i could understand, I don't really watch DBZ

Easy. Goku's AP is at least 12x above Alien X's, so if Goku uses any ki attack, Alien X will die.

And you won't know anything of Goku: Xeno by watching DBZ, he doesn't appear there.

AlienXYEAH! said:
GUYS DONT FORGET ALIEN X CAN ERASE GOKU
Goku can also glare too harshly at Alien X's general direction and he'd pop like a watermelon being hit by a 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back