• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Yang-Yang

I chuckled.

RW was said to he non-combat applicable. Duplication isn't helping against someone who sneezes and stomps you.

Ah, yes, the usual Alien X bends reality to do as hehe wants without any evidence of it beyond making a universe.

Alien x even has a winco? If he does can we get votes and end this please?

@TheCalaca I mean, if someone stomps you, and you can clone yourself limitlessly, you will eventually beat him. Either due to him being exhausted, or due to him being overwhelmed by your clones.

Well, let's give you teleportation ability then. You create clones, they teleport to some random locations, and they also clone themselves. That way, you can avoid being killed by AoE.

No, I mean, if you constantly create clones, then each of your clones teleport to random locations, Goku either will have to waste lots of Ki to kill your clones, or Goku will be unable to stop your clones. Because each clones will be far away from each other, and they will constantly clone themselves, then those clones will teleport to random locations, and repeat the process.

Yes, and Goku's first move is a ki blast while AX's isn't cloning himself. He gets blasted before he thinks on doing that.

Alien X is now 2 B huh. Well, he may have worse fate in here than in 2-C. It won't be long before someone throws a Doctor Strange or Thanos at X. This will be not good for Alien X RIP

It's not possible, man. Alien X can even go back in time to kill a weaker version of Goku, but he does not even need to do that.Goku will eventually run out of Ki anyway.

I mean, AX was never shown to be tired, even in the slightest. You can look at a RT of him, if you want. Plus AX should be able to RW to give himself limitless stamina, but he already has that.

Good, now show me the feats.

Seriously, arguing for limitless stamina is plain old No Limits Fallacy. If there's no proof, it can't be argued as such.

But I'm pretty sure you already know that, because nobody took EE seriously before and this is the same scenario with a different thing

I only remember a single instance where he used Reality Warping and it was when he recreated the universe. I admit that that's one of the last things I watched in the show because Omniverse's aesthetic is awful and you can't change my mind so I might be wrong. If so, please show me other RW feats. If not, it's non-combat applicable.

Well, how much stamina do you think Alien X has? And why would you say RW is non-combat applicable? You either RW or you don't at all.

Alien X can't forcibly be timed out or transformed back, unless the personalities agree, but since Ben has full control now I guess he can change back whenever he wants too?

Paradox did forcibly have him transform back, well because he's Paradox. he has time powers. I think he traveleld inside of Alien X's mind and just reversed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back