• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say you're mad. Writing with the cap on is a bother after the first second of the joke.

If you're not going to do it, don't expect us to treat it seriously. If it's so obvious then I don't see why is that much of a problem creating a CRT.

AlienXYEAH! said:
@Originalmemes
Alien X should be more than capeable of doing that though. It is only logical.
I mean... It's also logical that Goku winks at Alien X and Alien X explodes like confetti?

I didn't say you're mad. Writing with the cap on is a bother after the first second of the joke.

Alright.

If you're not going to do it, don't expect us to treat it seriously. If it's so obvious then I don't see why is that much of a problem creating a CRT.

It's your choice. If you don't want to treat it seriously, then don't. I really don't care. Like I said, I was just answering a question that a guy asked.

Do you have proof of it? If you have it then make a CRT and got it added to his profile, if not then stop bringing it up.

There is no proof of that. But logically, a character who has RW should possess EE.

I mean... It's also logical that Goku winks at Alien X and Alien X explodes like confetti?

Goku does not have RW. What you are saying right now is called wanking.

AlienXYEAH! said:
Do you have proof of it? If you have it then make a CRT and got it added to his profile, if not then stop bringing it up.There is no proof of that. But logically, a character who has RW should possess EE.
>Shenron would like to know your location

>MCU Doctor Strange would like to know your location

AlienXYEAH! said:
Goku does not have RW. What you are saying right now is called wanking.
... What does AP have to do with Reality Warping? Just because you're holding a candle when I shoot you with a Shotgun doesn't mean you're any more prepared to take my Shotgun Shells.

It means that just because you have Reality Warping, doesn't mean you have EE. Just because EE can be a subset of Reality Warping, doesn't grant EE off of just Reality Warping.

AlienXYEAH! said:
Alien X can warp reality and take that ability from him.
brother he has not demonstrated that and if he had it I do not use it against the galactic gladiator that makes you think that he will use it on goku

would not take away that resistance

He's not. He just doesn't play around. If he has to beat Alien X,he will without looking for a fight.

That's basically being bloodlusted! TF? Unless Alien X in this fight is bloodlusted, this fight makes no sense and it's not fair at all.

They're pretty different. SBA means characters are willing to kill, but they retain all of their personalities and character. When a character is bloodlusted, they lose all of their character and basically try to kill everything that moves.

For RW and such. They are overpowered. And there is no proven limit about how many times Alien X can clone himself. I don't watch Dragon Ball, but I think Goku is limited by something. Chi, Chakra, Yang-Yang or something, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back