• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's stated to be Unknow, likely Very High, then it means there's no feats. He should have a good stamina, but we have no idea of it. Meanwhile, this Goku is one of his toughest versions, if not the most, and he can take beatings from people stronger than him and fight will his limbs broken or with the Kaio-Ken destroying his body from the insides for extended periods of time, but even further beyond because of movies BS.

If he has done it once, then he doesn't in-character or can't do during combat situations. Simple as that.

@MrLuk

If it goes toxic, I'll close. Right now it's circular at worst. If AX has no wincons I'll close as well.

I don't think Alien X does imo.

Mind manipulation, Goku resists that from Demigra.

Majority of Alien X's abilites he won't use or isn't combat applicable.

Others come from author's statement so he won't ever use them in character

If he has done it once, then he doesn't in-character or can't do during combat situations. Simple as that.

Like I said, Alien X has Cosmic Awareness. He is not getting killed. Plus if you can do RW when not in combat, you should be able to do in combat. Simple.

Alien X was never shown to be tired, and AX should be able to give himself limitless stamina via RW.

Out-of-character abilities are fair game. It's not a stomp if he doesn't use them.

What abilities would be those?

Edit: @AlienXYEAH I'll now ignore your NLFish claims until you bring the evidence of them.

Edit: @AlienXYEAH I'll now ignore your NLFish claims until you bring the evidence of them.

NLFish

Not even close! It's RW, brah. Almost everything should be possible with that!

AlienXYEAH! said:
NLFish

Not even close! It's RW, brah. Almost everything should be possible with that!
That's textbook NLF. Are you claiming Doctor Strange from the MCU can solo every verse because he has Reality Warping?

AlienXYEAH! said:
There is a difference, brah. Doctor Strange has limited RW, while Alien X does not, brah.
By that logic, HADIO, who can overwrite reality itself just by punching stuff, can solo every single verse.

Okay, now I looked at his profile in detail and I see nothing he could do against Goku.

While Goku yeets with any attack and resists most of his stuff so... opinions? Should I close?

Alien X's RW is not combat applicable, he doesn't have EE, Goku resists Alien X Time Manipulation via Acausality.

@AlienX

No, that's not how Reality Warping works, it can't remove someone is ability, that's Power Nullification.

Alien X's RW is not combat applicable

Does not make sense, brah.

RW has EE, brah. Like, brah, you can, brah, erase stuff with RW, brah. Cool, brah, right, brah?

Goku, brah, has, brah, Acausality 1, brah.

@AlienX

Again, that's not how Reality Warping works, read the page, EE and RW are separate abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back