• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrLuk2000 said:
If this is a one shot then its a stomp
One-shot =/= stomp, otherwise Goku wouldn't have matches. Alien X can hax Goku out of existance with basically anything, but Goku one-shots before he can do it.

@Ion

Alien X doesn't have the personalities weakness anymore. He could start the fight with Telekinesis and keep him at bay like he did when he appeared in Weapon XI

@AlienXYEAH

Doesn't really matter as this Goku is serious and for the love of all caps, could you please not type your comments with everything fully capitalzied?

I don't see how Goku could one shot though, Alien X is superior to the Chrono Navigator which could collapse the entire Multiverse and I recall Paradox saying that there are hundreds of Universes and alternate timelines out there that is going in an "ad infinitum" or increasing infintely.

Unless the DBX Multiverse is similar in concept (or I'm just that stupid) I don't think Goku would one shot

@AlienXYEAH

Dude Alien X doesn't have EE and won't get accepted. Could you not bring that up every single time?

BRAH ALIEN X HAS REALITY WARPING SO HE HAS EE

AND WHY WOULD NOT EE GET ACCEPTED

THAT IS A NONSENSE NERF TO CHARACTERS

EE isn't in the profile and getting rejected.

The DBX multiverse is based on the same and they have a bigger scaling chain to the point Goku one shots.

REALITY WARPING INCLUDES EE

EVEN IF THAT ISN'T IN ALIEN X'S PROFILE IT DOESNT MEAN ALIEN X DOES NOT HAVE THAT

SOME CHARACTERS ARE LOW BALLED ON THIS SITE

I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT

I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME ON THAT JUST TO GET REJECTED

I AM JUST STATING MY OPINION

ANYWAY IT IS LOGICAL FOR REALITY WARPING TO HAVE EE

IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT THEN YOU MUST BE DELUSIONAL

This thread is basically getting dereailed, please stop.

@Tony

All you're doing is encourgaing him, but acting the same way

@Tony ;)

@AlienXYEAH No you're not. First, stop using the capulates. It's bothering to the eyes. Second, if you won't do a CRT just because you fear getting rejected, don't bring such arguments to a versus thread.

MrLuk2000 said:
I don't see how Goku could one shot though, Alien X is superior to the Chrono Navigator which could collapse the entire Multiverse and I recall Paradox saying that there are hundreds of Universes and alternate timelines out there that is going in an "ad infinitum" or increasing infintely.
Unless the DBX Multiverse is similar in concept (or I'm just that stupid) I don't think Goku would one shot
DBX Multiverse is even larger in that it has the same increasing system (Every possibility expanding ad infinium) but each Possibility has 12-18 Universes within them rather than single one and each one of those Universes are their own Space-Time.

Add on to this scaling chain:

SS4 Xeno Goku > SS3 Xeno Goku > SS2 Xeno Goku > SS1 Xeno Goku > Chamel (With Demigra's powers) > Makyouka Demigra >= Base Xeno Goku > Demon God Demigra = Had control over all of Space and Time (2-B on a scale of "Every Possibility")

Alien X is theoretically even weaker than Demon God emigra who SS4 Xeno Goku would utterly curbstomp.

@TheCalca

No you're not. First, stop using the capulates. It's bothering to the eyes. Second, if you won't do a CRT just because you fear getting rejected, don't bring such arguments to a versus thread.

1. I am not mad. Don't just assume I am mad because I type with caps lock on. Also, does this site have a rule against writing with caps lock on?

2. I am just stating what is obvious. And a guy asked why I didn't create a CRT, I just answered him.

A CRT is required for adding an ability a character does not have. We only use what's on the profiles, and having Reality Warping doesn't automatically mean you have EE. EE is a possible use of Reality Warping, but you have to use your RW to erase somebody for you to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back