• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not going to get anywhere ... the guy who defends medaka, he is thinking unilaterally, which is not right.

In the same way that he reasoned this:

Medaka use all fiction in time

Satanael does...

I can also say the opposite, just by affirming:

Satanael use astaroth

Medaka use all fiction, and is caught in the very cause and effect of creating a space without time.

Several times I've asked for scans of things, and until now you have not sent any. Thinking unilaterally anyone can think, but if you do not have scans to prove what you claim, and refute the opposing points, you are appealing the fallacy.

Show her scans do not get caught up in the very cause and effect of staying in a space without time. Show her scans by not activating her mode as she gets angry at war god mode, in that time she would activate that, satanael would already have the angels. Do you know how I know she would activate? why in her profile says that she activates when she gets angry or hatred, and that is the case here since she wants to kill her enemy above all else.

Did not you want an argument for Satanael's vows? here it is, this is my argument, and why I vote for Satanael. feel free to try to refute, that is the vision I have for this fight, and I do not change it in any way.

Tincan123 said:
And before you one of say something like (i debunked that) you cant really debunk something if that something is a fact like SBA rules and Satanel character. The only thing that we can discuss or debunk is how Medaka gonne fight his angels but that could go either in my opinion so pick your winner in that case there is enough reasons that Medaka or Satanel could win.
"I debunked that" doe. I srsly did. Anything that is not passive doesn't come with the characters. It has been that way for WAY too long. So...no. Untill his summons become passive he still loses this. Go ask the mods about the summons if ya want. Or we can call Monarch up in here aswell, he should know.

@Archaron Ur sentence doesn't make sense. Medaka is the 1st to activate so u can't argue Satanel's summons. You said "how does Medaka deal with his summoned beasts" when he is not gonna get a chance to do that stuff.

Show you scans of not getting cought up in her own laws? LOL! Dude it's her own skill, i already showed scans of the time erasure. If she were to be cought in that, nothing would happen. How are you even asking that tbh? It's like saying "show me scans of Dio not getting stuck in his own time stop" it's HIS time stop ffs, his own skill. Again scans above or just google "kumagawa erases time".

Abou her war god mode. No. There are a few things wrong with that.

1. Is the fact that War God mode was only used once throughout the whole show. And only shown 3 times. Even when fighting against Iihiko who had killed everyone (kumagawa, zenkichi etc) she didn't use War God Mode, but rather End God Mode (which is the ultimate version of God Mode). So no she isn't going to go into War God Mode, she's gonna go into End God Mode (if she is gonna even transform).

2. Bloodlusted doesn't mean anrgy. It means without morals, how many times do i have to say it? It means Medaka will not care whether Satanel lives or dies, not because she is anrgy at him, because she just doesn't care. Go clarify ur idea of "bloodlusted" brah...srsly it's wrong at it's core. Bloodlusted Goku vs Light doesn't make goku transform then go to fight, it means he just punches in base.

3. No, when Medaka is angry and wanting to win...she doesn't even transform. Here is Medaka saying she used every skill...in a fight where she didn't transform https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111234294/4828931-0056681922-36333.jpg . Same thing is gonna happen here, she just uses skills.

Arguing any further is pointless, unless you go read up what "bloodlusted" means. Out of every thread i've participated and read, you are the first one who thinks "that" about bloodlusted. You were saying "bloodlusted is just an angry animal" before so yeah...srsly ask someone what bloodlusted means (make a Q&A thread, ask some friend, ask the mods privately, google it, ur choice).

Your view of the fight is "wrong". You are basing everything into the "bloodlusted makes medaka turn into a frog and she needs prince charming to kiss her to turn back to human", which is a wrong view of the fight and a wrong view of the concept of "bloodlusted".

Also i love how u only downgrade Medaka with Bloodlusted. "medaka turns into a mindless beast that just smashes physically, but satanel is a cool dude who will take his time and summon his stuff cus yeah...he's my boi".

Here is the time hax btw: https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103456/3711297-4109179823-68946.jpg

ALRF said it the best earl all he has to do is say their names. How fast can he do this you ask well idk be my guess but for all i care it could be 0.0000000001 seconds (for example) because he is a super genius who can do the craziest stuff and his original speed is Nigh-Omnipresent normally but and the end of the day he has the first move because of the SBA. But you cant take away those votes because they choose for the most likely outcome of course with reasons aka Astaroth which is fair enough.

ok yeh if someone finds these votes legit Santanel-7-Medaka-4 end it and add the win to Satanel and end this thread because it just getting worse. And again plz dont blame this on fire because the fight was my idea so blame and my apologize that you guys had to suffer in this thread thank you.

Yeh i saw it in the masada discussion thread and still i am like wtf the gods working together evn tought they were killing each other. also with this is it confirmed that Seventh Heaven Amaterasu gender female.

Tincan123 said:
Yeh i saw it in the masada discussion thread and still i am like wtf the gods working together evn tought they were killing each other. also with this is it confirmed that Seventh Heaven Amaterasu gender female.
Or an genderbent (eyes)

It could be that Amaterasu went into a sex change when Habaki and Rindou gave "birth to it".

Or that it was a female from the moment it was born and thus Hajun had a girl inside him (doesn't make any sense as CGs of Tumor mostly depicates him as a male in KKK)

Masada better be explaining how a husanbdo turned into a waifu. But i'm not complaining. She's waifuable

7-5

Also...tin....thinking compared to "saying the words", again do u know how HUGE that time difference is? If thinking is a 1 then saying is like a 4-5 or more. Do you know how many stuff need to happen for the "word to be said"?

So no, also @Matthew come at me, show me how u gonna take care of my points. Im ready.

SchroKatze said:
Nope. Infinite speed hax isn' pseudo-time stop.
That's what the wiki decided to call it so stop bring it up. It's seriously annoying. Pseudo = false, untrue time stop. Having the world exist in a time stop from your perspective IS a false time stop, it is pretty similar to time stop, though it's not a time stop. Now stop bringing that up.

ALRF said:
It could be that Amaterasu went into a sex change when Habaki and Rindou gave "birth to it".
Or that it was a female from the moment it was born and thus Hajun had a girl inside him (doesn't make any sense as CGs of Tumor mostly depicates him as a male in KKK)
This is some Vehkship stuff.

Firephoenixearl said:
SchroKatze said:
Nope. Infinite speed hax isn' pseudo-time stop.
That's what the wiki decided to call it so stop bring it up. It's seriously annoying. Pseudo = false, untrue time stop. Having the world exist in a time stop from your perspective IS a false time stop, it is pretty similar to time stop, though it's not a time stop. Now stop bringing that up.
Wankers decided to call it a pseudo time stop because a character said that "it looks like time has stopped". Not even pseudo-time stop is the correct term.

The Causality said:
Satanel FRA
No reasons yet though. Might aswell say "satanel SBA" at this point.

No argument for how Satanel bypasses the "huge speed difference" yet...so yeah... y'all know what that means. It's not a ritual...but word is much slower than thought.

Guys under these circumstances Medaka match was called a stomp (Medaka vs Zeno, zeno lost cus moving < thinking, same thing happens here).

If it's bloodlusted, there's no reason for her to not open with her best stuff, which includes pseudo timestop. That activates on thought, while nerose apparently needs to speak. Not sure why starting far away really matters to this, because she's bloodlusted. She's in a fight, and as such opens with pseudo tinestop regardless of whether or not she knows where he is. From there, she has literally forever to find him.

also At least FTL. All Fiction can erase time for Pseudo-Teleportation and Pseudo-Time Stop are you kidding me. its fair enough to assume she has infinte speed because of hax but that has to be proven and seen to believe if its truth.

SchroKatze said:
Wankers decided to call it a pseudo time stop because a character said that "it looks like time has stopped". Not even pseudo-time stop is the correct term.
Too bad it's already in the profiles. Calling it pseudo time stop would be correct inside the wiki. Pseudo-time stop is a correct term. How everyone views the "false" part is completely up to them. We all know what pseudo time stop means so can u stop bringing out the "http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/950/919/348.jpg" at this point and focus on how Satanel beats it?

An infinite speed amp like that is actually better than timestop since we don't restrict amps done unconventionally and unlike timehax, you generally don't resist your oponent just being faster, unless you're schrieber or notorious big. People just call it pseudo time stop since that's the closest approximation, not out of intentional eank or anytbany.

Guys, guys. Still no freaking argument vs "Medaka is faster". Literally nothing. It's like well if we count SBA and his Character this can go either way cus he doesn't take that long. Those are all nulled by the fact that "Medaka hits first". Like that's literally all there is. He tries to do anything, too bad Medaka is much faster. That's all the stuff i need to make this Medaka's win, though Masada has too much fanbase. Not even arguments at this point, tbh idk why i even bother against Masada characters, it's dumb to even be against the fanbase. Like Me, wok, monarch, zoozoroz, and the others who said Medaka wins, are saying that "Medaka wins via being faster", ppl are like "well SBA" like SBA is saying "satanel will always activate first cus...lol fanbase".

Yeah fire can't vote, he can still argue though. So it's actually 7-4 I believe.

Wokistan said:
Yeah fire can't vote, he can still argue though. So it's actually 7-4 I believe.
@7...so votes without arguments count?

I can get 7 other dbtards and get goku fight TOAA and say "goku wins via SBA", gather 7 votes and add that to the profiles? U can't tell me that is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back