• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He erased the time his actions would take to happen. A part of his OWN time. Its just infinite speed hax, not even a pseudo-time stop

Functionally, there is very little difference. In fact, giving yourself infinite speed hax is probably better than time hax, seeing as people resist time hax, no one resists their opponent having infinite speed (almost). In any case, Satanel lacks time stop resistance, so whether Medaka is stopping time (she's not), or giving herself infinite speed (she is) to look for and erase Satanel, he's still going to be dead before he ever finishes saying the angel's name.

I'm voting Medaka

The "pseudo-time stop" comes from an outside perspective that compared that to "It looks like time has stopped" iirc

Considering that she's bloodlusted and can activate her stuff based on thought as opposed to Nerose's speech, right now I'm leaning to Medaka as she should be able to infinite speed + All fiction/Bookmaker, unless Nerose is also one of those Masada characters with stupid 1-A hax.

SchroKatze said:
The "pseudo-time stop" comes from an outside perspective that compared that to "It looks like time has stopped" iirc
Well there are different ways to say "time stop". 1 is the actual time stop or stopping time (HAD). 2 is King Crimson time erasure which you may still call a time stop (it works differntly, but functionally against someone that doesn't have resistances you can call it that. 3 is the infinite speed hax, which makes the user "live in a time stop". So for the user you are stopped in time, so it can still be called a time stop from their perspective seeing as they can literally go take a nap and nothing would have happened.

When resistances come into play this needs to be clarified, i don't feel the need to clarify that since he doesn't have any of these resistances, to not put "all fiction on time" on (which is fairly vauge for anyone who doesn't know what it means) every post, it's ok to say time stop since no resistances are here.

@Wok i don't believe the level of hax can play a part here since he's not getting a first move at all, know what im saying?

@Arch The time stop is achieved by using all fiction on time itself. All Fiction activates on thought alone. Why would she be cought in it? (she doesn't btw) But read what Monarch said, it explains that point. Also read my blog on all fiction.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well current votes for Satanel are null, there are no good reasons.
People did give their reason why Sanatel would win Fire

First was because of his hax angels abilities

Second was because of the 'circumstances' of this fight people said it goes into his favor. I self even said it can go either way it just people can vote them self for the more likely outcome of this fight.

Edit: I forgot also to mention his character plays a big role in his fights given that he sees himself as this genius perfect being (aka arrogant messiah). Meaning even if he is bloodlusted he wont fight Medaka himself because he would probably see it as a sign of commenting a sin or in other words imperfection.

@Tincan I already explained his angel thingy. It's not applicable. Anything that is not passive is off before a fight. It's the "prep time" that allows ready angels.

As for Medaka not seeing him i already explained why she doesn't need to.

So no, currently no good reasons.

Yo Monarch bro the speed is equalized unless you want to make this fir satanel because of Nigh-Omnipresence speed. But i assume you are talking about pseudo-time stop which is fair enough but again thats debatble how that will work on his angels given the hax powers and higher dimesional energy

@Tincan Speed equalized doesn't make screaming = thinking in speed. This is exactly how Zeno vs Medaka played out. His screaming takes TOO much time compared to just Thinking on Medaka's side.

Omnipresence counts as speed in most cases, not in this though. Because omnipresence doesn't mean the scream will come out faster or that his brain will work faster. It counts as speed in brawler fights where you are literally everywhere and can hit from everywhere. He still requires speed to scream (it even says it as a note, omnipresence is not a speed but a state of being, though it works as speed in most cases, which this case is not).

His angels will never get a shot at anything. I can argue what would happen if they did come out, it's pointless doe as they won't come out.

Currently no good argument for Satanel so votes are not counted (fanbase votes).

Medaka: 4

Satanel: 0 (untill there is an argument)

Inconclusive: 0

Tincan123 said:
Yo Monarch bro the speed is equalized unless you want to make this fir satanel because of Nigh-Omnipresence speed.
Speed being equalized means the speed of equivalent actions is equal. As in, it takes as long for Satanel to walk 3 metres as it takes Medaka to walk 3 metres. It doesn't mean that non-equivalent actions are equalised. The act of taking 3 steps is going to take longer than taking one step, even if both people have the same velocity. And the act of thinking is going to be faster than the act of Moving the mouth.

ALRF said:
Do you have a scan showing this pseudo time stop?
Are we really going through this? It's already in the profiles and im a bit lazy to go find the scan hehe.

Here:

Speed: At least Speed of Light (Comparable to Pre-End God Mode Medaka), He can also make his time zero so that his movements become virtually instantaneous, granting him Pseudo-Teleportation and Pseudo-Time Stop.

And he has also used it, and it was specifically said it was acomplished by using All Fiction on time. Also...check out my blog (link in the OP), it will explain stuff.

Again then comes the debate about SBA rules and knowledge so it can go either way it is just your choice or vote to pick the outcome of this fight

Tincan123 said:
Again then comes the debate about SBA rules and knowledge so it can go either way it is just your choice or vote to pick the outcome of this fight
Medaka's best move against something she can't see is pseudo time stop. As for the rules, already explained.

@ALRF Hey, who would have thought, just google "kumagawa erases time" gets u the right pic, here you go. If you can't read it then just know that the girl is saying "it's as if he made time itself become nothing".

fire tbf tin has a point and...who voted for medaka i counted 3 (monarch, wokistan and vel) who's the fourth i don't see it RIP

TISSG7Redgrave said:
fire tbf tin has a point and...who voted for medaka i counted 3 (monarch, wokistan and vel) who's the fourth i don't see it RIP
Me ofc. Velox voted in 1 of his threads before, what's so wrong with me doing it?

ALRF said:
Because you cannot vote on your own thread
And no Velox didn't?
He did once, anyway let's forget about it. ALRF u'll be my vote then, i showed u the scan..."Medaka takes it" yet?

I mean, yeah i'm sold it is erasing time. However it just means her next action is not gonna require any time, not that all of her actions will no longer time.

There's also the wall of haxes she has which just makes you think which she will start? Especially in a bloodlusted battle and that due to SBA (the location and distance), wouldn't it far more logical to say she would, say try to sense his presence?

That and while it does reduce her next action to 0, it doesn't mean Nerose is time stopped. Yes it takes a thought, but the location and distance gives Lucifer a good advantage to summon his angels

No, neither of those.

The best strategy is most cases is well...finish the fight in no time. All Fiction on time doesn't make her slower to do other stuff, it just makes her finish the fight, in what is 0 seconds. Trying to sense his presence is useless...why? Cus she can do that in the time hax. Erasing her opponent? Can be done in the time hax. Literally anything she can do can be done in a time stop. Saying she won't start with that against an opponent whose location is unknown (which i still need to ask the mods about) it a false statement as that is the best strategy.

Not her next action, any amount of actions are fine. Kumagawa erased time to go to each of the girls, screw each of them to the walls and then run past all of them. That is way more than 1 action. And also the action is of her own choice. Kumagawa could give a huge action like "to screw each of the girls" medaka can just say "to screw Nerose" or "to win the fight". Also it's a pseudo time stop, from Medaka's perspective, nothing moves (nerose included), once the time hax happens, he will practically be stopped in time (in medaka's eyes). He will be a statue unable to do anything, that's what it means to have the world on a stop.

And "all of her actions require no time". She can easily use 1 time hax after the other while in a time hax resulting in an infinite time hax (untill she decides to bring time). And again she only needs to do 1 thing before ending the match (anything she desires).

Time stop then 1 of the following:

All Fiction, Bookmaker, Five Forks, Ice Fire, just punch him, weighted words, unreasonable taxiation. Everything works.

So yeah, once time hax happens, it's gg. Changing ur vote yet?

Again, like Tin said. Circumstances of SBA allows Nerose a good amount of advantage.

And noes, i'm still gonna be clinging to Lucifer :p

Tincan123 said:
Yes thank you ALRF and again its because of the 'circumstances' aka the rules that this fight can go either way
Explain how these rules stop Medaka from erasing time and erasing Satanel exactly. Im really wondering how a 4km distance will stop Medaka. I already debunked ur earlier points so bring them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back