• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
Also 8-8, come on Masada fans, come on, you are seriously losing here.
You're now act to antagonizing masadaverse Earl,also pretty sure this result become inconclusive based of 8-8 score.

Maybe Keishirou Kyougetsu Could beat her? I Might be mistaken, I Don't know alot about these characters.

Nah, it doesn't turn into inconclusive, it's just currently a tie. Also, hey i turned this from 7-1 to 8-8, i can gather a few more votes.

@Velox, ur vote still on Satanel?

I hope it ends this fight has become to big of a mess and this is with one of the weaker masada character. plus in my opinion after this fight ban medaka vs masada characters for the sake of keeping things not toxic. Also earl yourself said it the best

a state of mind where the character will open up with their best move to close the match, without caring about how the opponent or the surroundings end up. There is no reason for you to ignore his character and not only that but tnx to the SBA we are allowed to assume he is hiding and he can go first because of zero Knowledge part. There is no real reason for you to be harsh about it and debate it like a madmen because it could go either way let the people decide that by voting for the outcome.

@Monarch

But there is no reason not to assume it. It fits his fighting style even more when he is bloodlusted so it's a fair assumption.

And in my opinion it can go either way because of Satanel and the SBA. If this was a different opponent vs medaka then we wouldn't have this problem.

That's why i take the blame on this one but i find earl behavior a bit to toxic on this one.

Given the fact he invalid the votes on Satanel while there were solid reasons.

Tincan123 said:
@Monarch
But there is no reason not to assume it. It fits his fighting style even more when he is bloodlusted so it's a fair assumption.

And in my opinion it can go either way because of Satanel and the SBA. If this was a different opponent vs medaka then we wouldn't have this problem.

That's why i take the blame on this one but i find earl behavior a bit to toxic on this one.

Given the fact he invalid the votes on Satanel while there were solid reasons.
Tin...we are "not" assuming anything. SBA doesn't make ppl start in hiding. It doesn't work like that. Limbo is bloodlusted so he starts in the rift? Yeah..no. He starts in an open field. He tries to go hiding...to late time is stopped. And in bloodlusted there is nothing like "arrogance" or "fighting style" as i said, Bloodlusted removes all your morals and ideals (ur IQ is still there though u don't consider the enemy weaker than urself nor stronger than urself, you just spam ur best stuff).

I am invalidating votes because the argument has been debunked like 10 times from each of us, yet it's still being used while completely ignoring what we've said. While our argument has yet to find a counter argument.

Technically

If Satanel can use the angel's abilities himself with a thought, the argument of thought > speech is rendered moot

Monarch Laciel said:
Technically
If Satanel can use the angel's abilities himself with a thought, the argument of thought > speech is rendered moot
Not exactly. Besides when has he ever done that? With a thought none the less.

Monarch Laciel said:
Technically

Tbh, i don't really know if Nerose uses his angels abilities with a thought or by speech. I just went by the latter to be safe.

I could be wrong (I'll dig some youtube vids to see something)

i mean...KKK had that thing where distortion was said out loud but in fact can be done by thought and we only got something like that cuz chuu2...though i got no clue either about this case

KKK has shown that they can use it with a thought (Heck the very first thing is one of them using it without any chant)

There is no counter argument or to debunk this because it can go either why tnx to the SBA and Satanel Character. And again there is no reason for you to ignore his fighting style even if Satanel is bloodlusted. In fact if he bloodlusted he is more likely to hide and play it smart and this is a fair assumption so there is no reason to debate this because it's fair.

And in your own words earl: a state of mind where the character will open up with their best move to close the match, without caring about how the opponent or the surroundings end up.

So why are you debating the bloodlust stuff if people have right to assume how Satanel would fight. Most likely using his location in his advantage and use his stuff which again is a fair argument.

Plus do you guys who voted for medaka really think he is gonne fight Medaka in plain sight given his character and fighting style?

@Tincan "he's not gonna have time to hide" How hard is that to understand? Match starts, Medaka haxes time. He has no time to move, say anything or even blink. So no im gonna stop arguing about his character u seem to not understand that part. But he "can't" go into hiding or fight in plain sight, neither of those are his choice, he has no time to do either of those. Since SBA spawns in plain sight, he's gonna fight in plain sight, he tries to move and it's too late.

As for the use of angel powers, no. Those are just assumptions, we can't use them. So back to the he screams point. Any argument @ALRF.?

Earl listen i am not against your statement about Medaka but it fair to assumse Santanel is hiding and using his powers (it might now be a stomp for him with ALRF info about him). Why is it for you so hard to accept that given how Satanel is as a character and his fighting style.

Tincan123 said:
Earl listen i am not against your statement about medaka but it fair to assumse Santanel is hiding and using his powers (it might now ve a stomp for him with ALRF info about him). Why for you hard to accept that given how Satanel is as a character and his fighting style.
He is "NOT" hiding. He has no time to do so. And in SBA they are given a specific location, not of their own choice. We are looking over this match, and we gave them a random place 4km from each-other, Satanel is not in a hiding spot and neither is Medaka. They are out in the open, then i say "match start". If satanel tries to go hiding he will be stopped before he has even time to make his muscles react. That's what im saying by "he is not hiding".

No it is not fair to assume that.

Read this carefully Tincan123, because it is not debatable: Satanel does not start this match in hiding. He starts in some random area of Central Park. He has been teleported there by my good friend R.O.B with the knowledge that he needs to kill Medaka, at the exact same time Medaka has been teleported to some random area of Central Park 4km away from Satanel with the knowledge that she needs to kill Satanel. Match starts the moment they are teleported there.

If Satanel's fighting style is to go hide, then he can try to hide after the match begins. He does not already start in hiding when the match begins.

Nerose just may Astaroth himself and become a God because that's what he did lol

Henshin!

This is a joke

The Causality said:
Yeah so again 8:8
Ur going by his words. I can also say Medaka's time stop is passive but she stops it at will cus All Fiction is passive on other stuff too. Making this Medaka's stomp, but yeah... that doesn't mean it will be accepted due to being 1. Wrong and 2. Not in the profiles. We can make up stuff like that all we want. Untill it gets accepted it doesn't count. So his argument can't be used (not untill he makes a CRT).

Firephoenixearl said:
Ur going by his words. I can also say Medaka's time stop is passive but she stops it at will cus All Fiction is passive on other stuff too. Making this Medaka's stomp, but yeah... that doesn't mean it will be accepted due to being 1. Wrong and 2. Not in the profiles. We can make up stuff like that all we want. Untill it gets accepted it doesn't count. So his argument can't be used (not untill he makes a CRT).
Games over fellas and fellettes, the OP admits it's a stomp

You know in 100% of profiles in the wiki there is no indicate if the abilities is passive or not same for though based

Death Phantom has Passive Black hole + PNull but it's not indicate for exemple

@Monarch you fails to realise it just a fair assumeption there reason for debate for something like that and i even said before it could go either why( not anymore given the info ALRF just stated which make this fight a stomp for Satanel).

Also monarch you forgot this.

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

But this is a stomp now given hadou god ALRF info about Satanel. So we all wasted are times debating this gg. Next time on Medaka fight: Acacia enter the fights host by me .

Edit: yo ALRF can put that info about Satanel uses of his powers in his page its very important for later vs matchups.

I mean either way...

This is a stomp so why are we arguing?

I lost the meaning of my life because of this thread ovo

@Tincan

You fail to realise there is no assumption involved. Character's don't start these matches in hiding. Period. End of story. This is not debatable. You are wrong.

And wow, that last bit was idiotic. Obviously they know they need to kill someone, and who that someone is. Otherwise they'd just go about their day without even fighting and if they happen to bump into each other on the street they'd say a polite hello and keep moving. Prior knowledge refers to knowledge of the other fighter's powers and personality.

>Otherwise they'd just go about their day without even fighting and if they happen to bump into each other on the street they'd say a polite hello and keep moving. Prior knowledge refers to knowledge of the other fighter's powers and personality.

I laughed hard. But what will truly happen

• Medaka and Nerose bumps into each other
Medaka: Oh sorry

Nerose: Dis beetch just touched me! The perfect Satanel! kdspkcs^lc^smc^sdm *Self-destructs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back