• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp that means since its actually possible satanel's votes jump back to 6 actually

Goddamit,i'm confused right now since this fight for Medaka is good.

**** it,sorry Medaka but i revert my vote to Satanel again. ;-;

Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

It because of these SBA that it could go either way.

that ain't a 7

But @Tincan , and everyone while we'r at it. For it to go either way than you have to answer this:

Name 1 thing Satanel can do to continue this:

Medaka uses All Fiction on time

Satanel does...

For the votes to count someone needs to name 1 thing Satanel can do to avoid getting trashed. Votes will fail to count unless anyone can continue the "satanel does" sentence. Just saying "this is SBA" is not an argument. Yes it's SBA...so? It doesn't mean Satanel has somewhat of a better chance. Now again, someone continue my Satanel sentence.

I should note that by SBA the maximum is 4km if both characters general ranges are around the same. If Medaka's general abilities are not 4km then an alternative should be made. (Assuming this has not been brought up. If so ignore this)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I should note that by SBA the maximum is 4km if both characters general ranges are around the same. If Medaka's general abilities are not 4km then an alternative should be made. (Assuming this has not been brought up. If so ignore this)
General or maximal?

I mean Medaka's range is few meters. Maximal is universal using all fiction.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Gargoyle One said:
So Nerose can just wreck her outside of her range.

How is this AT ALL fair for Medaka?
And he gets wrecked at close distances.

It's a stomp in many different scenarios (mostly range)

Gargoyle One said:
So Nerose can just wreck her outside of her range.
How is this AT ALL fair for Medaka?
Medaka causes herself to see the universe on a time stop. This is still a win for Medaka. No one has provided anything against her pseudo time stop. Just fanbased arguments.

ALRF said:
And he gets wrecked at close distances.

It's a stomp in many different scenarios (mostly range)
Can u finish this for me?

Satanel does...

if you think satanel wins then u should be able to answer that.

Something tells me that if it is not a fair match regardless of range, then this match shouldn't be happening...

Plus, Medaka has had enough guys. Like give the girl a break....

i mean we mentioned the abilities he would pull like paradox of astaroth or belial higher dimensional flames really...

ALRF said:
@Fire
already explained that range decideds the winner of this fight
And there you go again.

Answer it. 4km range. Medaka time stops. What does Nerose do to "make this go to either's side"

@Tiss Stop bringing summons up, they are too slow. Any other reason for ur argument?

Currently there are 7 fanbase arguments without basis. When ppl think "saying this is SBA and range matters" without explaining why is an actual argument for winning. That's like no better than the "goku wins cus hakkai" reason. Goku vs Featherine? Goku hakkai. Satanel vs Medaka? Satanel range.

Tincan123 said:
Its a fair match it just you can vote on the most likely outcome medaka or satanel.
Never said this isn't fair.

Name 1 way Nerose can deal with the MUCH faster time hax Medaka has. Do that and the votes can count. Without that they're just fan votes which according to the rules...are not counted.

Sariel: Calling on the name of the Angel known as "God's Command", Satanel can cast a magic spell of sorts that stalls the movement of his target for a duration of 3-5 seconds.

Astaroth: Calling upon the name of the demon of Sloth, Satanel is able to see the past and future at will and reduce both concepts into an elementary particle before erasing it entirely, allowing him to erase the existence of his victims at will

I give you two for the price of one.

Edit i was responding to dragonmasterxyz with my comment about fair match

"Calling upon" Sorry babe. Too slow. He won't be able to do either of those. Bad points. I said how he deals with the time erasure, not show me his skill list. Show me how he deals with getting stomped in what is practically a time stop before he has time to do anything.

U still failed to finish my line:

Satanel does...

Finish it pls.

Tincan123 said:
But to be honest earl dunno it depends on the rules that we are using.
4km range is fine. The "strongest version for both" is ofc not being used since this is not god Satanel. You continue and name a way for how he can deal with the time erasure Medaka does which is much faster than anything he can do. Again it's 2 for Medaka currently and 0 for Nerose.

Your "it depends" without any reason or argument is the cause of all of this. ALRF and TISS who wouldn't just "not vote masada" in a thread are using that as an argument...when it has no argument. So once you have nothing to say, they'll have to change too.

Tincan123 said:
This fight should change to Firephoenixearl vs SBA vsbattle
U made me do this dude. This is what happens when u mention SBA as an argument. This is not SBA vs Medaka, it's Satanel, so mention his points not SBA points.

How does 4k start distance negate that she can become infinite speed with a thought? Distance becomes rather irelivant if you can move any amount in an instant.

Wokistan said:
How does 4k start distance negate that she can become infinite speed with a thought? Distance becomes rather irelivant if you can move any amount in an instant.
That's what i've been saying this whole time along with Monarch, but eh.

Anyway, im assuming u'r voting Medaka?

ALRF was the one who mentioned SBA rules so that plays a huge factor in this fight given Satanel character. He is not gonne fight Medaka in a 1 vs 1 he depises that shit so tnx to the SBA rules he can summon without that much problem. I not gonne debate what happens after that in my eyes they could both win i just choose Satanel because of his hax angels and higher dimmesional energy.

Wokistan said:
It does when we are talking about the location/zero knowledge and Satanel Characater

It doesn't given that she can literally take eternity to find him if that's what it takes. And about that, he doesn't have his angels, i mentioned like 8 times. He is too slow to summon them.

And before you one of say something like (i debunked that) you cant really debunk something if that something is a fact like SBA rules and Satanel character. The only thing that we can discuss or debunk is how Medaka gonne fight his angels but that could go either in my opinion so pick your winner in that case there is enough reasons that Medaka or Satanel could win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back