• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaratthustra said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Family guy is 1-A since it has the hindu gods in it </div>
Good for them. You're bringing a joke tv animated series to compare with a serious one.
So you admit that the analogy is correct? And the only difference is seriousness? Honestly, I don't think this will work...

@DarkLK

You are our greatest expert on how the 1-A tier works. What do you think?

Can i ask a question,if a verse dont have infinite dimensional structure,then a statement like what is enough for 1A rating´╝ƒ

tbh´╝îi am very confused with this pointÒÇé

@Antvasima

I have already said that I am not familiar with this verse and until the end of this month I do not have time to read the huge walls of the text.

Basically, all I know about this Verse I got from this guy.

Nevertheless, scaling fictions from some mythological and theological works only because of the fact that they use similar concepts is definitely not the thing that I can approve.

Things should be used in the form in which they exist in-verse.

It's pretty obvious that the author was inspired by Chinese mythology. But the same can be said even about Dragon Ball.

It seems best to wait for Wokistan, and for Zaratthustra to provide evidence, as he uses a mobile phone now.

Doctor 129 said:
Can i ask a question,if a verse dont have infinite dimensional structure,then a statement like what is enough for 1A rating´╝ƒ

Being stated to be beyond the very concept of dimensions, where all aspects of them do not apply to those beings. The verse doesn't have to have an infinite dimensional structure, because if you are completely beyond dimensions then it won't matter how many there are.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Doctor 129 said:

Being stated to be beyond the very concept of dimensions, where all aspects of them do not apply to those beings. The verse doesn't have to have an infinite dimensional structure, because if you are completely beyond dimensions then it won't matter how many there are.
i see´╝î thank you for your answerÒÇé

Really like that you are so quick to change when no one from those that have talked in the original CRT said yet anything here. While no admin from those that gave the mot to make the profile said yet anything here.

Again, you Zach and Matt, ignored what I said above: "Ps. I will bring some more scans to show you that it's the Real Daoism as that's the foundation of all Xianxia genre novels. " and " I'm now looking to get the segments from the Videos of Deathblade the Translator in which he talks about Dao."

Why are you both so hasty to change it? When I said I have more info. If the info is wrong or correct it's still debatable. I have waited a few months for it to be accepted, it's hard for you guys to wait till I get it? If you think it's easy then so easy to get again the info or some new from 6500+ chapters you're welcome to help me. This is not affecting your work but mine (I mean about the verse), not you worked to get it accepted, but me. I thought this was a debate between two parties, not one.

I also think that we should give Zaratthustra the courtecy of waiting for at least several days, so he can show us some summarised evidence. As he says, he has been polite, patient, done a lot of work assembling information, and waited for months until this was applied.

waits, then the verse talking about the 3 dimensions (width, height and breadth), referring to them as spatial dimensions, and saying that there are countless spatial dimensions is not enough proof of 1B? And the argument against higher dimensions is that the Chinese word for dimensions is the same for the universe?

Btw, Zara, stop talking about the RL concepts, only use what was said in the novels.

Got finals coming up so prob will be on infrequently. I was under the impression that it was a similar case to Masada though, since from what I know they're 1-A off of scaling to the same sort of transcendence of duality Taiji stuff.

The Taiji is explained in verse though and not scaled to the real life religious equivalent

I think the main issue is that Dasource and Dao themselves are concepts that you can't find the meaning of without knowing the series or having it explained to you. Like, using an example: "Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha using the Rinnegan and Mangekyou Sharingan with a Susanoo armored Kyuubi". If you know Madara you know what that means, but if you're unfamiliar with the series you wouldn't know what I was talking about and you can't gleam it from the context.

In this case, are you saying that the Dao is a True Platonic Concept, and by becoming the Daosource the person transcends/becomes those concepts? If so what evidence in the series implies or states that the Dao is a True Platonic Concept?

"It was as if a single word from Meng Hao could alter natural law. It was as if a single thought from him could become Essence."

As I have posted above Essence in ErGen verse is the Source and Origin of everything.

And those that have become Transcendors aka Step 4 aka Daosource can create/destroy or change it.

Here are the examples @Qawsedf234:

He will be the source of Dao

Transcendors are Essences unto themselves and they are completely independent of the natural and magical laws as they form their own natural law and Essence

He was Boundless Dao

His mere presence is replacing all natural and magical laws, all Essences

His Dao is that of complete freedom and independence from everything for eternity

His Seal the Heaven Hex is a Dao that exist above all other Laws

He uses all his Demon Sealing Hexes to Transcend by combing them all and becoming one with them.

He is correct though.

First sca Just talks about how he transcended, which on it's own means literally 0. And that he has law hax.

Second sca Talks about immunity to law hax and maybe 2-C AP.

Third sca Again nothing on it's own. Needs context.

Fourth sca Just good law hax.

Fifth sca Nothing really. No context on anything.

And last sca A 4-A feat and law hax.

That's it.

Wait, so if I understood correctly, by becoming your own Dao and being above Dao, which is Essence, the source of everything and basically created everything, also knowing that Essence is :

"-has no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist, but simultaneously, it creates and contains every form and shape.

-has no beginning or end, but simultaneously, creates and contains the beginning and end of everything." Although he only murmured the words softly, they caused all of the 1,080,000 worlds to tremble!

-takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space.

-exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time.

-is noiseless and lightless, but simultaneously, creates and contains all sound and light.

-does not exist in any one specific place, but simultaneously, creates and contains all places.

-is infinitely small, but simultaneously, infinitely large.

-is completely unique, and completely boundless!"
(quoted from chapter 1311 of AWE)

..dosen't actually make you 1-A, and dosen't make Dao a True Platonic Concept? Knowing that Dao, the Dao as broad as it is is also Essence.

Here are some quotes I guess :

["The Dao?" Meng Hao gaped.

"Why is there life? Why is there death?" The ancient voiced echoed back and forth endlessly.

"Why is there reincarnation? It's like a circle, with the head and the tail connected, but what exactly does that mean, and is reincarnation the only explanation?

"Why are there cultivators? Why are there cultivation Realms?

"Why is there Daoist magic? Why are there divine abilities?

"How does light shine? How does darkness descend?

"Metal. Wood. Water. Fire. Earth. What are the differences between these elements?

"Fire is fire, and yet, why are there different types of heat?

"What is heat? What is cold? What does it mean when something that can only survive in the ice can be burned to death by a single drop of water?"

The ancient voice spoke with increasing speed, causing Meng Hao's mind to tremble. Questions piled up in his mind. Each one seemed possible to answer directly, but if he actually had to answer them, he would be left speechless.

"What is the Dao?" That was the final question uttered by the ancient voice, and it left Meng Hao's mind rumbling.

"The Essence is the Dao, the basis of everything that defies Heaven!" A bright light shone in the middle-aged man's eyes, and he suddenly seemed very serious.

"All such unknowns are Essence. Only when you seek out the Essence, can you comprehend Heaven and Earth, understand all living things, and control everything! When you understand all transformations of Heaven and Earth, when you have defied the Heavens, when you have sealed the Earth, then what could possibly be difficult to you?!"]

There's also this one :

[Therefore, he decided to provide some enlightenment regarding the Dao of Essence!

"Essence IS the Dao!"
thought Meng Hao. His mind rumbled as he stepped out of the door.]

So, um, pretty surprising imo. And there are even some saying he shouldn't even be Tier 1. From how it looks like, it seems the only way for Meng Hao to be recognized as 1-A is when he gets out of his novel and appear before us here. Because I don't see what else is left to be above to than having an imaginary character ignore the fact he's imaginary and enter our plane. I guess. Being 1-A is pretty hard eh XD.

Can you provide sources for everything that you stated.

The only actual quote that you seem to have given is the last one about the Dao being everything, which is probably just Omnipresence and not much else.

Ogbunabali

I'm pretty sure I put (chapter 1311 of A Will Eternal) at the end of my first quote, and the other 2 are chapter 1012 and 1013 of ISSTH.

And how you disregaded previous quotes and came up somehow to the conclusion that that is Omnipresence of all things completely eludes my simple mind :)

Also, thanks InfiniteSped for showing him. And hi btw :)

Type that in google and read, Ctrl+F is your friend :)

Taking screenshots is a hassle. It's buggy when I try to put them here.

And I already showed you that, why would you need me to post that again?

Refusing to provide proof of your claims doesn't really help your case much.

"Still missing something." Shaking his head, Bai Xiaochun waved his finger, causing the infinitely long, wide, and tall box to ripple and distort. It seemed to age, blurring, as though the passage of time was transforming it into something illusory, into a vortex, into… space!

So essence just extends to the 3 dimensions then.

Except he didn't. No one here has the time to go looking for random pages on the internet and read whole chapters in order to find the context that you need to provide.

He gave the long-form quote and even sourced it, that's providing proof of a nature that would be adequate for academia, I've no clue why it wouldn't be acceptable in this instance, especially given his ability to screencap is apparently bugged out. No need to question it further than that I wouldn't imagine.

But from the quote he gave above yours, Og, it explicitly states Essence goes beyond all 3 dimensions, existing outside of time and of space.

Regardless, why not simply let Zara collect his scans and compile his argument before letting it devolve further?

Where does it say that it "goes beyond all 3 dimensions, existing outside of time and of space"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back