• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Well, the problem is that only fluent Chinese speakers can read the novels, and even then, there are over a thousand chapters...
It's all translated. There's a bizarrely active community of translated chinese web novels online.

Given that AP is VERY wanked and out of context I have no reason to trust the hax and powers on good faith.

Zara did address the AP above.

Literally all of Meng's abilities post Foundation Establishment have hax one way or another, mostly Soul Manip. I understand showing scans for the most complicated stuff, but seems a bit unreasonable if it's for everything.

Also, as it seems from your words you think my credibility is really low. If you don't believe me on its power/hax/skills good enough, go in the wiki of its novel for some of them. I'm not easy riled up but this comment riled me as I have never done something out of context or brought information/power from my cute little ASSet. I have waited for more than one month for just his first key as I wanted to be accepted or looked on. I have asked people on chat to look at the profile/power every time I added some time. Go ask Agnaa, Wokistan, Sigurd, Setsuna, Firephoenix, some more that I'm sorry but I've forgotten your names. Ask Antvasima that it was discussed in the CRT thread to put the profile without being finished and if someone has problems then start a discussion so it can gather more attention but I have waited for everything to be accepted, I have never added something without asking first. I have waited for it to be talked first. I asked every time I didn't understand power from its quote and even now I ask it as I make every key for Xue Ying. If I don't understand I ask If I understand it good I put it directly. I have even gone on powerlisting discord group and posted quotes from novels there just so I can get other opinions from people. I can take any accusation that I don't understand the power -ok, that I don't understand the verse - ok, that I don't know the character enough - ok, that I'm wrong -ok, but to say that in your words " I have no reason to trust the hax and powers on good faith. " as I'm trying to fake the information it's not ok.

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/i-shall-seal-the-heavens

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/renegade-immortal

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/a-will-eternal

https://m.wuxiaworld.co/Pursuit-of-the-Truth/all.html

Here the novels. If you say that the size is not important, then read them.

https://lnmtl.com/novel/renegade-immortal as the novel is near finished, the rest of chapters for Renegade Immortal.

https://lnmtl.com/novel/beseech-the-devil for Pursuing the Truth as the novel is in the same situation as the one above.

Since I'm not super well versed in Dao, why exactly does it translate to 1-A stuff?

Taoism has a cosmology beyond all forms of duality and conceptualization IIRC

...But that means nothing since we don't scale to religions even if a verse is accurate to the original. It needs to have feats that stand on their own.

I agree with Zara, even if it doesn't mean much but the guy literally asked for help everywhere and those who could help where busy.

Also, it would be best to call Woki since he gave his green light in the previous threads.

Simple as the Daoism treats Dao as the origin and source of everything it being qualitative superior to Infinite (wuji) > Supreme (Taiji/Taikyoku)> Duality of Yin and Yang > Four Phases (Sixiang) from which comes all phenomens in the world.

Those who reach step 4 aka Transcendence become Daosources and can exist beyond Dao as they are Dao itself. They can create/destroy or changes all natural and magical laws, Daos and Essences.

I'm more than sure after i post this someone will say it does not work as the Real life Daoism is not usable in ISSTH, but the majority of reasons indicates it the same as our earth exists in their verse, they seek the dao, the path/the way by cultivating themselves.

Edit. yep, i was right.

Assuming the IRL-scaling is rejected what are your suggestions for a replacement tier?

I have none currently as without Dao which is intrinsic to Ergen verse, you simple takes all his important hax. Practically without Dao, his Demon Sealing Hex becomes meaningless as his Sealing Hex are Dao itself. He can range from High 2-A to 1-B as the superimposed spaces are True Matt.

By rejecting the Daoism, you reject it's essence which ErGen used as foundation.

I never used the dimension for Tier 1, just the Dao, but it was discussed here.

What I posted above is for his question about Dao and Essences.

The Essence is the same as Taikyoku in their description as both are said to be the source and origin of anything. Masada can use Taoism but ISSTH which is even more based on it can't, nice.

If you would have read the entire CRT, not only parts you would have seen that I never said anything above High 2-A without Dao, Dao is the thing that brought it to 1-A but as usual, people come and talk without reding the entire post.

I'm sure you will say that you've read it, I don't believe you for the reason that if you would have read it you would have known it was not FREE PASS as you said but I've waited for admins mot vote. Or you would have known that Wokistan gave me the liberty to go with it or what we discussed there.

My dude, you're not debating any post that I have made till now, still being fixed on Dao and nothing else. Not saying anything about what I said till now.

It does make 1-A when they become Daosource itself or when the Daoism is as real in their world as it's in ours. It does when Essence is practically the source and origin of everything. It does when one character reaches Step 4 and can create/destroy or change these things are as easy as breathing. It does when Dao is a true platonic concept of the highest form of world concepts, and as Transcendors have become their own Daosources, they exist beyond the Dao itself, which contains all of space and time, infinity, the supreme limit, the duality of Ying and Yang. The concepts and Dao itself become their playthings and existence is at their command. It's when they transcend and are no longer limited by anything. It's when the story is based on Daoism from mythology from which ErGen was inspired and said. It does when one it treated as Transcendence/Enlightenment which the character reach at step 4 making them infinitely transcend beyond the Vast Expanse and it's caves/worlds/starry skies/continents/rifts/universes/realms/etc. it makes them when the very concepts of the World become their plaything. It does when they play with the entire existance that contains every law, when they make the said reality infinitely wide, infinitely long, infinitely deep and high, from beginning to its end, how all that is overlapping and it's dimension within it. Or how it has countless dimensional spaces that go beyond the 3D mathematical one which is a term meet in M-String and especially in Hilbert Space or how the entire of it it's overlapping again with duplicates of itself or it's having countless infinite timelines. Or how when Meng Hao was still just transcending toward Step 4 (not completely Daosource) just a shockwave from its finger with Allheaven could destroy the whole Vast Expanse or how a punch from Allheaven exceed all limitations, all laws of the Vast Expanse. How at Daosource Realm and above your battles are a battle of Dao by using it to kill the other party with talk-no-jutsu. Another instance of Dao being used as a comparison. Or how the battle between Meng Hao and Allheaven is something not even seen in the True Universe and reaching the Ultimate Pinnacle (Taijii). Or how I Shall Seal the Heavens Hex make everything possible and impossible or how the My Fate is to Seal the Heavens like a Demon Hex is above even him- it was infinitely domineering. And the last that as I have said in my others blogs or never used which can be attested by others is said that he has reached the level of almost complete Omnipotence. Something that I never wanted to use but with you, I will.

Oh, I'm more than sure that you will only say something about the last one, the Omnipotence. Why do I say this? Because you have proved to me that you are not reading it all. You are not saying anything about my posts from above. You just ignored them till someone brought something else to talk about. I have not even one argument be it positive or negative from you for my explanation from above, simply ignored. I have posted the blogs/the threads, the novels themselves - nothing said. I have asked you what hax/haxes from his profile are not good even @InfiniteSped asked you - still nothing. You said that size doesn't matter but you couldn't read the entire CRT thread. I have addressed to it's AP, still nothing, if not even 13 lines are not enough for 5 Keys (two which are more of less the same), then what can you say for Profiles that have even less for more keys?

You have come to debate, I'm okay with it. You come and say your opinion for it not being 1-A but you have the same words from beginning till end. I ask you what you don't think it's okay for its profile - you again say nothing. You come with "not in good faith" -"free pass" - like I made the profile then directly posted it without asking anyone or faking the information. I have been stubborn to get it accepted by people as it's made me happy to see it being something good and not wanting to be something without a foundation behind it. I have posted on 90% of Staff members to come and chat about it more than two times just me, Antvasima asked himself some of them as he wanted to help. Even when I saw that they are not responding I've waited because I wanted to be made by rules and fair.

You may say I'm complaining, then you're right. Yes, I'm complaining as you don't have the right to insult me by saying "free pass" and intuiting that I'm faking it and wanking it. Every time someone said something is missing I've worked on it and changed/deleted or added. When someone said it was not enough info to understand I've added more to make it easier - just ask Elizhaa or Antvasima.

i read this wiki since 2 years, Matthew is always mean and arrogant to people he even deleted a comment of mine when i was just stating my opinion once and i saw people complaining about his behaviour here in VSB he says that you are a wanker but he was the one who forced DC upgrade from High 1-C to 1-A when no one agreed with him for example people like DarkLK and other moderators were not sure about the upgrade. do you know why your verse will not be accepted as 1-A? 'cause it's chinese that's why, this is the truth that nobody wants to tell if this was an american verse it will be tier 0 instantly like american verses that has a tier 0 (Primal Monitor, TOAA) but doesn't transcend even 5 degrees of infinity of the tier 1-A

i logged in just to say that, now you can even ban me i saw a lot of time Matthew being mean to people and it annoys me, that's why when i read this thread i wanted to point it out, he bothers me that he mocks people like Zaratthustra after the work he did

While I do understand why you all would be angry at Matt, let's not derail the thread into insults or anything. He was out of line before, but let's not add gas to the fire or make it worse with regional bias allegations.

Dude. I just said that I struggle to read some posts. Why the hell do you keep policing my posts. IT's kinda creepy.

Its not about that poast, its about you. You say you need to take a break which is good move, but what did i see is this thread, made by you, and being typical Matt as usual.

Seriously this kind of discussion will just make you feels worse and worse. I really care about you mind you, but you always make me feels disappointed

Everybody in the world should please try to stop making every type of disagreement or even statements of reliable statistical facts into something remotely motivated by bigotry. Most of the people in this wiki are not American, and we try to treat everybody with respect regardless of culture and ethnicity.

The reason for why there are problems here is that not many people know or understand the structure of the verse well. However, Wokistan took the time to properly evaluate it, so somebody should preferably ask him to comment.

Nobody is getting banned here btw, but we should make an effort to try to get along.

Btw, Matt, quais s├úo seus argumentos contra todos esses trechos que mencionam outras dimens├Áes? Voc├¬ disse que tudo ali est├í se referindo a universos alternativos, mas isso n├úo faz sentido, pois em diversos momentos é deixado claro que est├í sendo falado sobre geometria, e que as 3 dimens├Áes ao qual estamos acostumados s├úo apenas uma pequena parte do todo.

Matthew also to me deleted some of my comments; it seems to me that, sometimes, he tried his best to lowball some verses and upgraded his favorite verses... but i dodn't want to accuse anyone. I also read all Zaratthustra comments, and the last one is pretty explicit. 1A tier is not always based on infinite dimensions.

Matthew is generally trying to be as rational and unbiased as he can in his evaluations. Let's stick to discussing the main topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back