• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogbunabali said:
Except he didn't. No one here has the time to go looking for random pages on the internet and read whole chapters in order to find the context that you need to provide.
Your laziness to not go look the source you asked for doesnt mean he isnt giving proof

@Og

Do I have to read the quotes he put for you?

>-exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time.

>-is completely unique, and completely boundless!

Granted, boundless doesn't explicitly mean beyond space, but an objective statement of outside of time is hard to decry.

Ogbunabali I quoted them and gave you the source so you can look at them yourself.

I am awed at how you ignored in the chapter you just read :

"-has no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist, but simultaneously, it creates and contains every form and shape.

-takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space.

-exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time."

...and also how, but I guess I can't blame you on this, you were talking about a "world"/space-time/dimension that the Main Character was in the process of playing with, while I was talking about Essence. My previous quotes also automatically cancel whatever such claims you have to say similar to this.

Have a nice day :)

Xulrev said:
@Og
Do I have to read the quotes he put for you?

>-exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time.
Probably just Acausality Type 4, maaaybe 5.

>-is completely unique, and completely boundless! Granted, boundless doesn't explicitly mean beyond space, but an objective statement of outside of time is hard to decry.
Means quite literally nothing. Especially since it's directly stated that it's only infinite in size of the 3 spatial dimensions.

"Still missing something." Shaking his head, Bai Xiaochun waved his finger, causing the infinitely long, wide, and tall box to ripple and distort. It seemed to age, blurring, as though the passage of time was transforming it into something illusory, into a vortex, into… space!"

@Nepuko

I dont think the attacks on his memory or deductive abilities were really necessary; it's obvious that he simply didn't read what you quoted, sure, but that's going a bit far.

@Xulrev @First Witch @Andytrenom

I'm sorry for overstepping my bounds, it's just that after reading thro this, seeing a mod himself being disrespectful and disregarding months of effort as wank, and having a user ignore my the quotes and sources I given him more than 3 times and even saying I didn't was a bit too much for my already strained patience from the day. But I apologize nonetheless, and sorry for the trouble :).

(next time I will tone them down ;-) )

PS : I also praised his deduction ability, and pretty sure I was civil :/. (I'm joking here)

-No man, and in the first place Essence isn't a character....please reread my quotes.

-Again, that was not talking about Essence. That was Bai Xiaochun remodeling/playing with the Eternal Spirit World. That is not Essence, heck, Essence is....what I quoted in the first place ;)

This is the whole quote.

"Essence has no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist, but simultaneously, it creates and contains every form and shape.

"Essence has no beginning or end, but simultaneously, creates and contains the beginning and end of everything." Although he only murmured the words softly, they caused all of the 1,080,000 worlds to tremble!

"Essence takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space.

"Essence exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time." With these sentences having been uttered, all of the natural laws in the starry sky, as well as all the magical laws, began to resonate!

"Essence is noiseless and lightless, but simultaneously, creates and contains all sound and light.

"Essence does not exist in any one specific place, but simultaneously, creates and contains all places." As Bai Xiaochun smiled and spoke these fifth and sixth sentences, all the living beings throughout the starry sky became still and quiet!!

In that silence, Bai Xiaochun spoke his final two sentences!

"Essence is infinitely small, but simultaneously, infinitely large.

"Essence is completely unique, and completely boundless!"

Radiant colors suddenly appeared within the silent starry sky. Countless natural and magical laws fused, and then dispersed. The starry sky vanished, leaving behind only… a single point!

It was a singularity of absolutely no length, breadth, or depth!

That singularity existed within the starry sky. It contained all magical laws, all natural laws, and a total of 1,080,000 worlds!

When Bai Xiaochun saw that, he smiled. Waving his finger, he caused the singularity to transform into a line…. It had no breadth or depth, and yet, was infinitely long, with no end.

"I'm missing something, aren't I?" After a moment of thought, he waved his finger again, and the infinitely long line suddenly became infinitely wide!

Because it was infinitely long and wide, it was actually impossible to tell which direction was which. Such descriptions could only exist in one's thoughts.

From a distance, it almost looked like an enormous sheet of paper, spread out through the starry sky. Bai Xiaochun looked at it for a moment, smiled again, and then waved his hand, causing it to grow infinitely deep and high!!

Now, it didn't look like a piece of paper, but rather, an infinitely wide, infinitely long, infinitely tall box!"''

Just talking about how the 3 spatial dimensions are infinite.

Again. Him comprehending what Essence is and him playing around with the "singularity" of the world he's in are 2 different stuff. Essence is what was stated above about it, and then you have him using his newfound powers to play with his world or whatever that can be called at that point. Again, reread these charasteristics of Essence please :

"-has no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist, but simultaneously, it creates and contains every form and shape.

-takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space.

-exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time."

Nepuko, please quit with the constantly mocking tone. Thank you.

Ok, you don't seem to get my point. There isn't proof of any higher dimensions or controlling them or even transcending them all together. All that's been shown is that a guy can freely control the 3 spatial dimensions and that the Essence is "above time" which doesn't really mean much.

At most with this I guess you could argue for High 2-A for being above time and maybe being above the 3 spatial dimensions, but that's about it.

AntvasimaOk, sorry Ant you're a cool guy (hopefully you never resign) but this is outright pushing it. The time where I overstepped my bounds I apologized, and now one comes up and assume my tone and tell me to stop? If my "Ok Boss" is what made it seem that way, I remind you that (as a non mod) he told me outright "Don't do that" like he owns me or something. So an eye for an eye (and I wasn't even rude). As far as I know "not quoting large texts" while I guess is inconvenient (which is why I said yes in the first place), I don't think it's written anywhere in any policy. I was truly chuckling when I read that and posted that comment. Did I insult him? No. Did I yell at him or use uncouth words? No. Or maybe you're talking about me telling him to read carefully? I see nothing wrong with that, and that'll be better than me spamming the same reply and quotes to him every time he answers. This is going a bit too far bro Ant.

Tho I guess you're not to blame since you can't see my facial expressions and can only judge based on previous posts, which I guess isn't really the best in this case.....

Unless you're talking about that one which I already apologized for, and if that's the case then I apologize once more :)

Nepuko said:
If my "Ok Boss" is what made it seem that way, I remind you that (as a non mod) he told me outright "Don't do that" like he owns me or something. So an eye for an eye (and I wasn't even rude).
It's against the rules to quote large texts.

Well, given your other comments, I thought that the smileys were intended to be mocking. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Ogbunabali said:
Nepuko said:
If my "Ok Boss" is what made it seem that way, I remind you that (as a non mod) he told me outright "Don't do that" like he owns me or something. So an eye for an eye (and I wasn't even rude).
It's against the rules to quote large texts.
I see, thanks :)

Ogbunabali said:
Ok, you don't seem to get my point. There isn't proof of any higher dimensions or controlling them or even transcending them all together. All that's been shown is that a guy can freely control the 3 spatial dimensions and that the Essence is "above time" which doesn't really mean much.
At most with this I guess you could argue for High 2-A for being above time and maybe being above the 3 spatial dimensions, but that's about it.
True Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are completely transcendent of reality in every aspect. These forms are 1-A in nature, as they are beyond all spatial and temporal dimensional constructs and all of reality merely "participate" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the form of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of reality. These concepts must exist prior to and after the existence of any object of the concept.

Essence (part of/is Dao) :

"-no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist -> it creates and contains every form and shape.

-no beginning or end, but simultaneously, creates and contains the beginning and end of everything." Although he only murmured the words softly, they caused all of the 1,080,000 worlds to tremble!

-
takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space.

-exists outside of time, but simultaneously, creates and contains all time.

-is noiseless and lightless, but simultaneously, creates and contains all sound and light.

-does not exist in any one specific place, but simultaneously, creates and contains all places.

-is infinitely small, but simultaneously, infinitely large.

-is completely unique, and completely boundless!"

Also " Essences were innately abstruse and difficult to comprehend " (chapter 1233 AWE)

Dao is also the highest form of concept there. And again, the "guy" here is irrelevant, as is also the "3 dimentional" world and the countless dimensions there. They are saying here not to bring religion stuff to the novel, wise decision I believe, but the fact that Dao is the most paramount of concepts is there. Everything originated from it, even reality (Essence of Reality/unreal is a thing you know) etc etc, you'd know by now XD.

I believe that and the charasteristics is enough to make this paramout "concept" a True Platonic one, tho if there are any knowledgeable people here please do confirm or deny this if possible. (Arguments against that would be welcome)

Antvasima said:
Well, given your other comments, I thought that the smileys were intended to be mocking. Sorry if I misunderstood.
No problem bro, as I said from my less than stellar track record with the fellow user you're not to blame XD.

I don't have time today to talk as I have to prepare something for tomorrow which didn't let me put any inputs today. I will say this shortly: All the feats you've seen up posted by Neko were done by Bai still being in step 3 not step 4 (Daosource and above) he was still not a transcendent.

There are instances of higher planes like the one from TerracotaSoldier which says that those who start to grasp Essence exist in another plane.

And about dimensional spaces, you can go on CRT and see a better explanation.

The author ErGen, never posted the same info that was once explained in his novel for the next one as he expected that all of his fans will read them all. In one novel, you may learn more about a Realm while in the next it will be a short one without much info as he expected you to know that already. In ISSTH'severing are not really explained while in Renegade Immortal they are fully detailed with a lot of feats.

In ISSTH novel there are not many instances of higher planes while in Renegade and Seeking the Truth (Beesech the Devil) there are a lot more examples.

A Will Eternal happens in a higher plane by the way.

That's what I can say now as I'm busy. I will come to add more info tomorrow.

Also, regarding causality, that was a thing way back in spirit severing, before these bois were even planetary:

Zhixiang wasn't finished. Her phoenix-like eyes glittered as the two men stopped in place. She lifted her right hand and pointed toward them. Immediately, both Xu Bai and Chen Mo coughed up blood. Looking even more flabbergasted, they began to retreat.

They had realized that even as she had raised her hand, they had already been injured. It was as if they had fallen into a bizarre reality with a new set of rules.

"Injure first, attack second?"

"Everything's been turned around. It's a divine ability that bends the rules of reality? That's a Spirit Severing technique!" Their faces immediately filled with shock, and their minds spun. Without hesitation, they fled at top speed.

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/issth-book-4-chapter-467

1-A: Outerverse level

Characters that have no dimensional limitations.

Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental. The usual scale does not make sense against a beyond dimensional object. Such beings can not be affected by destruction within the dimensions of time and space, or physical matter and energy. This "space" in which there is no dimension can be the background for any dimensional space. Within such a beyond dimensional "space", a dimensional structure with any number of dimensions can be placed, because there are no restrictions regarding dimensions.

Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts. Also, mere capability to exist in a beyond dimensional domain does not qualify a character as a beyond dimensional being.

There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained.

Hm, according to the 1-A definition Essence(at least what was explained about it here) is clearly 1-A for me. I mean, it's outside space-time and created them, and reality/unreality was created by it as well. Just like everything else in Existence basically, comes from Dao. It's formless, absture, etc etc, but at the same time contain all forms and shapes, and all that comes with that. And it's obviously superior to the conept of dimensions for me since : "no form or shape; it's almost like it doesn't even exist -> it creates and contains every form and shape."; "no beginning or end, but simultaneously, creates and contains the beginning and end of everything." '; "takes up no space, but simultaneously, creates and contains all space." ; "does not exist in any one specific place, but simultaneously, creates and contains all places." ; "is infinitely small, but simultaneously, infinitely large."; "is completely unique, and completely boundless!".

Unless something is missing from the definition.

Because these descriptions are sufficient even for Tier 2 stuff. There is nothing here that requires 1-A levels of existence to suffice. "No Space / No Time" doesn't make you 1-A automatically.

XDragnoir said:
I am not experienced with tier 1 and nor with all the verses that are in this tier, but I'm sure that reaching this tier does not require so much work, look at the profiles of Tenchi Muyo for example.
That's because Tenchi Muyo profiles suck and their explanations suck as well.

Well, the Tenchi Muyo profiles are admittedly largely not good, although the limited explanations are due to that the in-verse explanations were also quite limited, so DarkLK analysed them based on what was available.

Regardless, we should probably get rid of all of them except for the Choushin, the Counter-Actor, Kami Tenchi, and the Dimensional Supervisors.

In addition, although I am pretty sure that the 1-A statistics are correct, it is possible that Kami Tenchi should be downgraded to tier 1-A, and the Dimensional Supervisors to High 1-C instead.

Perhaps Sera would be willing to improve on the Tenchi Muyo pages when she comes back?

I have no opinion on Tenchi Muyo aside from the fact that these profiles are terrible and shoulsn't be seen as examples of 1-A standards.

Regardless the thread is about ISSTH which I don't believe is 1-A.

Then I guess the definitions for 1-A / True Platonic should be changed. Also, Essence is : an abstract Concept that created everything in Existence (of course including reality/unreality/whatever. Everything basically); superior to the notion of space-time, no space-time existed before it, is outside of them but at the same time created all space-times; has no form or shape but created all forms and shapes etc, existed prior to everything (it created everything anyway) and exists after. Pretty conforming imo. What more could you have than being the origin of everything in Existence . Anyway, we'll wait for Zara.

The definitions are fine afaik. Just that Tenchi was made a really long time ago when the standards were different. So it carries legacy issues.

I agree that the majority of TM profile are bad af that it has no choice but get erased

Also i change my mind and agreeing the downgrade

Qawsedf234 said:
The definitions are fine afaik. Just that Tenchi was made a really long time ago when the standards were different. So it carries legacy issues.
Oh. Would that mean there would be a revamp there?

Edit : nevermind didn't see Ant's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back