• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"creating everything" could mean like, way too many things.

If it were a justification for 1-A then a lot more verses would have been rated 1-A.

In Shinza, it was made clear that all natural laws emerged from the blank zone that is the Singularity, which was "colorless" (concept-less).

It was also made clear that they transcend platonic concepts, does ISSTH have anything close to that?

Essence created and encases all of those limitless/countless dimensions. Dao trancendes that. The Unknown reals transcende even that.

We'll collect them and post them in the other thread. They are all scattered across here though. If you are willing to search through 450+ post, you'll find them xD

I can give you one that says that Essence encompasses all "natural laws", which themselves encompass everything that can be done with divine abilities and magical techniques (fate, life and death, time and space, etc.)

Mortal Daoist. Worldly Daoist. The two of you listen well…. What is Essence? To discuss Essences, you must first understand natural laws. Natural laws form the invisible framework of the cosmos in which we exist. Magical techniques and divine abilities are essentially ways of manipulating or drawing upon that framework.

"As for what constitutes that framework, well, that is where Essences come into the picture. They are shapeless, invisible, and intangible. However, it is only their mysterious construction that allows for all of the countless magical techniques and divine abilities to exist….

"Essences are essentially the foundation of everything!

I completely forgot to mention that what I was looking for are specifically "concepts" that are platonic, the "natural", "minor" laws are just extras.

Do the "laws" mentioned include such?

100% disagree with 1-B for reasons already explained. The talk about countless or limitless spaces is just talking about the size and number of universes and dimensions and some lines indicate that space only has three dimensions in the verse. Dimensional Spaces iis just a term used to refer to alternate dimensions in the universe. As for 1-A, I don't understand why it is even being discussed. None of the lines about Essence are evidence of it.

Most of the staff here had already agreed to the 2-A / High 2-A downgrade so.

That is completely unfounded dude.

There is no point where "dimensional space" refers to an alternate dimension/universe.

It directly states that height, width and depth are parts of dimensional space, and a single strand made a circle into a sphere that was it's own reality.

Matthew Schroeder said:
100% disagree with 1-B for reasons already explained. The talk about countless or limitless spaces is just talking about the size and number of universes and dimensions and some lines indicate that space only has three dimensions in the verse. Dimensional Spaces iis just a term used to refer to alternate dimensions in the universe. As for 1-A, I don't understand why it is even being discussed. None of the lines about Essence are evidence of it.
Most of the staff here had already agreed to the 2-A / High 2-A downgrade so.
Dude, completely unfrounded. Dimensional spaces were never used to refer to universes. And it was indicate in the verse that space is not just about the 3 Dimensions.

And, I don't know what you mean by "most of the staff", since I'm pretty sure only Wok, you, Ultima and Qwas shared opinons (maybe I missed one), but :

-Wok didn't express his opinion since he has exams and is busy

-All your reasons for refusing 1-B are wrong

-Ultima seems to agree with 1-B

-Qwas agrees with 1-B

And this is not even taking into account the Vast Expanse, which is under the 4th step, which is under the Unknown realms.

PS : there's another thread now.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That is completely unfounded dude.

There is no point where "dimensional space" refers to an alternate dimension/universe.

It directly states that height, width and depth are parts of dimensional space, and a single strand made a circle into a sphere that was it's own reality.
This statement is more like a creation of universe imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back