• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works u are just dumbing it down (read the whole description not only some part) btw if u argument is that issei dodge everything and is NEVER hit not only that's a wank, that's a stomp too

I did read the description. It's literally in the description that it makes her faster and lets her react better. That's all it does. You're misusing wank and stomp. It's not wank because that's how his precognition works and he wouldn't get hit because his opponent has no counter to it. A stomp is when you put a character against another that has no chance of winning. Carissa has 11th dimensional durability negation and would win if Issei got into her range. However, because of his Precog telling him not to, he never would.

That logic is very stupid as u could argue that u could always kill accel if he has his shield off as he has low durability but 90 % of the matches are stomp guess why ?

Leaving that aside read better it says it allows her to read the opponent, the enanched precision, speed and reactions are a consequence of that

?

Yeah, but Issei's is better. It lets him know all of his opponents abilities, what she's going to do next, and her weaknesses. He'll just do what I said above with his range advantage and knowledge to win.

That thing is nowhere near precognition. It's just like a worse version of Sage Mode in Naruto, which was agreed to be not precognition. Pailingual serves a way better function.

YEA but it does not invalidates it, he predicts where she is gonna go, she predicts where he is gonna attack, and unavoidable attacks exists (both ways)

Issei precog needs to at least see them to activate

DragonEmperor23 said:
Carissa has no unavoidable attacks, all of hers have a range.

He needs to see Carissa, yeah. Carissa has to use magic. They'd start it at the same time.
An unavoidable attack might just be an attack that hit from multiple angle both can do that (btw how does he deal with random or secondary attacks ex debris from explosions,etc?)

By saying that he needs to see his opponent I mean that range advantages are reduced as he would need to get close and Carissa can one shot him, would please present one attack that can one shoot her as I don't rember them all ?

Well yeah, I guess. But it's only unavoidable within those 20 meters.

He doesn't have to get that close to see her. In my Pros and Cons I explained how the battle would go.

Actually Carissa has one unavoidable attack using the 7 Pattern Magic simultaneously to create the perfect strike, its just OOC

Anyways, reguarding Curtana Orginal its slashes have no activation obviously. Any contact with the blade gets spatial maniped. The only spells that require visible actiavtion is her ranged Dimensions Severing Spell to make higher D debris and her Telesma Explosion. Now, even fighting at a range Carrisa can still use Micheal's power to casually kick dimensional debris with an accuracy to hit a submerdged target at the horizon. Which ranged attacks of Issei have the speed/power to do anything to Carrisa I musta missed that?

The part where he Divides her and Boosts to become multiple times stronger than her after paralyzing her. Really, I've mentioned this all in the Pros and Cons thing I did. It's higher up in this thread.

Yea u removed the fact that both have a form of precog and The range is 100 m and speed equal if he tries to gain distance she follow and she does prefer close range, btw the dimensional debris can be use as both shield and projectile and they can be of various forms

In my opinion an attack that kills 100% of the time with a lower chance to hit is better than an attack that deals damage but has higher chance to hit(just try to think that if in a card game u add a card that gives u a 20% chance to win at any time at a cost of 1 card I would assure u that it would be in all deck)

Curtana is passively flowing Telsema into Carrisa boosting her stats so divding her power probably wont help. From what im reading divide actually has to land anyways

Yeah, range didn't used to be 100m but Issei still takes it since his precog lets him know to just paralyze her on the spot. Then he Divides and Boosts to victory.

What do you mean by chance? It's not up to chance. If Issei's outside of the 20 meters then he won't get hit with the ADS, there's no chance there. When Issei paralyzes her, all of his attacks will hit her because she won't be able to move.

Zensum said:
Curtana is passively flowing Telsema into Carrisa boosting her stats so divding her power probably wont help. From what im reading divide actually has to land anyways
Where did you hear that? Even if it does, Carissa's going to be paralyzed and unable to move so it doesn't matter.

It's a chance as it's speed equal both have some form of precog (issei seems a tad better so I give him the higher chance to hit and dodge) and Carissa can reach melee range for her sure kill attack to work

She won't reach melee range though. Speed is equal so when Issei backs up and Carissa moves forward, they go the same amount of distance. They're going to stay at 100 meters because Issei will just back up anytime Carissa tries to get closer because he knows about her sure kill attack.

Yea so he can't attack or charge while running up at some point his stamina/power up wears off while curtana keeps giving buff forever, btw the paralysis attack is ? she does have other options of attack other than the severing slash too for range for example just using the dimensional debris from missed slash to black his path or at least slow him down and protect from his attacks

He can attack while running but that's not what he's going to do. He's going to paralyze her and then kill her. The paralysis attack is part of his BPW that stops females from moving. If she tries to use debris, then he just dodges it with his precog.

YEA but the attack is not on the profile what is the bpw ?

U can obviously attack while running but u are gonna lose speed same for the debris he gotta dodge them and lose speed too

DragonEmperor23 said:
Where did you hear that? Even if it does, Carissa's going to be paralyzed and unable to move so it doesn't matter.
Profile as im told it works like a shockwave. If Paralysis is the women thing the range on it is like his aura so he would have to engage her to do this. Mind u carrisa can make Debris that exceeds 100 meters.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Give me a bit to pull it up.

Yeah, so Carissa would lose speed for attacking and then Issei would lose it for dodging. Equal loss.
That's why I said from missed slash she would use the debris in the off chance he dodge the close range slash after she reaches him to stop him from regaining ground , she could even use them to box him like walls

DragonEmperor23 said:
He would know that she would do that though, and then move in a way where the attack wouldn't hit him.
Again please don't make me repeat my self " the debris would slow him down to dodge" not hit, on the chance that she misses thanks to his precogs, they are not gonna always miss

Again with this "always", no some are gonna hit both have precog, one does not invalidate the other, the debris and the slash are separate, she slash she may miss, the debris are created, she kicks them, he may dodge or get hit it's gonna slow him down, in the long run he is gonna get exhausted and is power up are gonna go off she has curtana to power her up, so I do belive the odds are in her favor as she is gonna win in the long run or in in the chance that the severing spell hit while issei needs to hit her with more than one attack and he is on a timer

Just to clear up the 2 precog are very different from each other one read the mind of the opponent the other reads the flow of battle and the opponent moves Technically they are not exactly precog as they don't "see" the future

In a fight between two precog users, the one with the better precog invalidates the other. I know, that's what I'm saying. Let's say the slash went straight and the debris went above the slash. Instead of dodging up and then moving to the left or right to avoid the slash and then the debris, Issei would just move to the right and avoid both in one move. There isn't going to be a long run. She gets paralyzed at the start.

THey are different ability not even real precog u don't know what u are saying, that works if one can see further in to the future than the other

She uses the debris as a projectile, after they are created she tends to trowh them, some times she even combined them to create random destruction effect (ex united 2 part of the debris to create the same effect of an elicopter rotor on the lose but with much more devastating effect)

Well true, but Precog also counts for things that you see coming. Like Spiderman's Spider sense.

Yeah, but Issei would know that's what she's going to do.

And she is gonna know too, they almost equalize but issei should have better odd of hitting but not "always" like u were saying (and in the first place I do remember him still getting hit after gaining the ability)

Carissa's precog lets her have more precise attacks and move faster which will be invalidated by Issei's because he knows exactly where the attack is going and at what speed. The ability on works on females.

So hes runing away or paralizing? The range of that is only as far as his aura... Debris can reach that 100 meters starting range easily, telesma aoe too. Precog or not his attacks will be anticpated aswell

Zensum said:
So hes runing away or paralizing? The range of that is only as far as his aura... Debris can reach that 100 meters starting range easily, telesma aoe too. Precog or not his attacks will be anticpated aswell
Precognition stops the debris and paralying stops her from attacking at that point. Where did you get the range of Issei's paralysis from?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Carissa's precog lets her have more precise attacks and move faster which will be invalidated by Issei's because he knows exactly where the attack is going and at what speed. The ability on works on females.
Ok maybe u still don't understand how it works but if u want a practical example here : it's the magical version of touma precog

by reading the battle flow and her opponent movement u can use them to precisely attack where they are gonna go, react faster, and dodge their attack, and this is magic based so I don't know how mind reading would really help or over power it, the boasted reaction and precision are a CONSEQUENCE of the first part

Precognition stops the debris and paralying stops her from attacking at that point. Where did you get the range of Issei's paralysis from?

Maybe the real question where is the BPW on the profile, don't use attack that are not there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back