• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i think that while it tough for sure but it don't have attack power on that level by it self.

Issei still out range hard.

They start at 100 m please read the op, if she trows it she can use it to make a wall or a projectile or a shield or whatever, she can even box him in, the debris are not gonna one shot, but they still deal damage and tanks hits for her.

BTW does the mind reading require constant sight or is it a one time thing ?

Staying at range makes attack very easy to block and dodge. especially with dimensional debree, and carissa will be no selling everything before he boosts alot. also Issei is a CQC fighter, he is likely to just rush in also, before and after his range attacks fail to do anything significant.

'''Breast Power Wave:''' Issei fires his red and black dragon energy at opponents. It has a special effect of completely halting the movements of females.

Well, everything you said was already taken into account. The part about attacks being blocked and dodged has already been explained by Issei being able to control and manipulate his attacks like one would do with his limbs to circumvent defenses - he learned it from observing Sirzechs - and Penetrate bypassing any form of defense. Actually, the part about attacking from range works against Carissa as Issei will have ample time to dodge and react to the debris, especially with Pailingual.

He actually will not go into melee because of Pailingual and the fact that devils get chills from holy swords and other holy weapons in the surroundings.

Issei's not baseline anymore like I said above, and I don't think you realize how many times Boost can be used in one go... Same with Ddraig and they'd be able to transfer energy to each other, use combination attacks and simultaneously use Penetrate to bypass all defenses.

All of this has been said above...anyway, I feel as if we've just been repeating things over and over again. I don't have the energy anymore. Lol.

>bypassing any form of defense.

NLF.

He will have to go to CQC because he cannot harm her at a distance.

what is Issei's AP at then?

> use Penetrate to bypass all defenses.

NLF.

What? I'm asking how does it negate durability (as in the mechanics of the attack) because it just sounds like straight NLF. I don't think it can penetrate the dimensional debris.

No, it doesn't ignore actual durability. It just ignores defenses that would stop Issei and Ddraig from hitting their opponents directly. It does no damage to the defense in question. It's just ignored like it isn't there.

It can even bypass defensive abilities that nullify his abilities on contact, as shown with Rizevim's Sacred Gear Canceller that nullifies any Sacred Gear or Sacred Gear enhanced abilities. Also, it was shown against Diehauser who was nullifying Issei's attacks and touching them. But when he used Penetrate, he chose to avoid every single one of Issei's moves. It's a defense ignoring move.

As for the circumventing part, it's literally just their moves going around defenses. Not straight up ignoring them like Penetrate.

No? His ranged moves are mostly stronger than his melee moves though I suppose I don't have to explain irrelevant stuff further.

At least 600 gigatons.

Carissa is like.... WElp, higher than 254 gigatons. To the point that people who are stronger than other people who curbstomp people that curbstomp the 254 gigatons feat are curbstomped by her and can't defeat her in a 3v1 even when she is weakened. Also, her power is constantly growing due to Curtana channeling Michael's power to her.

Btw, Telesma and Curtana as a whole are holy things. Since Issei and possibly Ddraig are weak to holy attacks... Welp, they get damaged even more.

Well I don't know how it's going to work, but even if she's 900 gigatons, there's no problem. Except she could be Low 6-B via the sheer scaling chain.

She stomps knight leader, who stomped Kanzaki so hard that she didn't even have a chance when he was fighting with the same effort he puts into kicking a ball. Kanzaki >>>> 254 Gigatons.

fun fact the BPW was just added by u with no CTR or anything else (show or explain the actual move) gj losing my trust completely

The BPW was already on the profile in the abilities section, it just wasn't in the moves section. All Burning did was explain the power in more detail.

Seriously. It was already in his page. All I did was to explain it in the notable techniques section. Yet you act like you're not selectively reading Issei's page - I have proof of this from your very own posts - and claim that I didn't look at Carissa's. Ironically, I looked at both of her wiki pages. If you go straight to Issei's page in the DxD wiki, you'll see all of his techniques waiting for you. In case you want to say I made anything up, I won't take kindly to that.

[Breast Power Wave!]

A powerful dragon god aura touched Mirana-san, and her movements were completely halted!
Ise-kun strengthened his power even further as he clenched his left hand! [Dress Break DD!][4]

At the same time that he called out its name, Mirana-san's sister outfit — was completely shredded apart! Shown on the display was her nude body—. —Ah, I felt so sorry for her that I looked away. Beside me, Koneko-chan quietly expressed her heartfelt emotions

"…Relying on the power of Dragon Deification, he can activate it without even touching, that worst technique has actually evolved…"

Indeed, Ise-kun had borrowed the power of Dragon Deification to strip a girl of her clothing from a long distance without needing to touch them. So this was the technique that he had learned. This…was truly a wicked weapon against all women.

>gj losing my trust completely

Haha, you don't know how much I want to laugh at this. I can't stress enough how much I don't care. Coming from someone whose eyes seem to teleport over things of Issei's that don't suit him and home in on the things that suit him? You expect me to take you seriously and apologize or what? Nope.

I tried to be patient with you at first, but I'm done with your posts. Erm, don't take it personal. I just don't like how you've been acting in this thread.

I don't teleport to anything, it was not on the profile u added it without explaining anything, there was just a mention of him cable of paralyzing.

U can add all the ability power that u like as along as u follow the proper process of showing/explaining what they do.

We have rules for a reason (see the people asking for how the ability works up above ? That's cause there is no reference material or thread to explain it on the page as they are just minor general descriptions, the rules are made to avoid that, if not anyone can make up anything they want, and we lose trust in the system and the character pages)

BTW after 5 times of asking u finally linked something about the ability gj

Malox it was already there. What Burning did was explain it an ability that was already accepted. Burning even indulged you by providing specific quotes for a power that was already on his profile in the first place. no "gj"

yea thats what i asked 5 post above before he edited (in the edit there was still no explanation)

i got it after point out the breach in the rules and got righfully angry

now on topic it's just an aura it's not undodgable nor it show that it bypass anything else apart from restraning the opponent (if u want to argue that it bypasses the enemy ability to remove the restrain then u can make an argument for that, but not for bypassing the debris)

I simply highlighted the relevant part in bold. Or what is it you're talking about?

And you say you've not been ignoring anything? I've said several times now that Issei can manipulate his attacks like one would do with his arms and legs. And I've been mentioning Penetrate several times now as well to ignore and bypass the debris being used as shields and defenses.

Man, I don't even know what to tell you again.

Also, the aura isn't portrayed to be intangible.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I simply highlighted the relevant part in bold. Or what is it you're talking about?
And you say you've not been ignoring anything? I've said several times now that Issei can manipulate his attacks like one would do with his arms and legs.
Malox read this part. The attacks will go around the debris.

Malox

Please for the love of god stop ignoring what people are tell you to the point people can't understand what you're talking about before you say people are ignoring you

Thank you

You're attitude on this thread was entirely unwarranted and you just wasted time talking about a meaningless topic Burning answered in the first post he made to you.

Seriously, you tell people they are ignoring the page because of stuff that isn't on said page and when you get an answer you ignore it.

Behave or I'll bring this in the rule violations

I already acknowledge everything I wish only that people follow the rules of the site, and i never denied their vote as I explained above.

I wanted to know how the ability worked but now I got finally linked to the wiki, so I can do that on my own.

BTW i'm still not finding some pages of the wiki or some attack have different names, are there other wikis or something else

DragonEmperor23 said:
Malox read this part. The attacks will go around the debris.
i do understand that's why i said as a wall or projectile or shield, they can be moved around if she grabs them, they are pretty light weight for 6c so even issei could move them but they are still really durable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back