• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
No, it doesn't ignore actual durability. It just ignores defenses that would stop Issei and Ddraig from hitting their opponents directly. It does no damage to the defense in question. It's just ignored like it isn't there.
^

By the way, it can ignore normal obstacles as shown when Issei transferred the power of Penetrate to his eyes instead...and it's in his page.

I guess I have to explain Pai Phone and Nyuutron Beam Cannon in his page, even if I did not feel like doing so before.

Passing the ability to his eye is a bit different from simply using it to ignore durability of object, the wiki which u linked says it ignores defensive abilities not real objects and even on site it says defensive abilities

vs battle page Penetrate: It allows Issei to bypass and hit through any defensive ability that would impede his attacks from directly touching the target. He can use it to see through solid obstacles.

the wiki page Penetrate: One of Ddraig's original abilities. Allows Issei's attacks to bypass defensive abilities, such as Rizevim Lucifer's Sacred Gear Canceller.

it's quite clear about it

No, it's the same ability transferred to a different body part. It's literally Penetrate's ability to ignore and bypass. It doesn't have anything to do with durability from what we know, by the way. It's just ignoring a certain thing as if it isn't there.

Also, Carissa doesn't even know what BPW does in the first place. People say she'd tank attacks, but this one is something special. Just pointing that out. Issei can still manipulate the attack if he wants to.

Alright I'm done

Not only has this thread gone to complete shit with Malox deciding to act rude for no apparent reason, but it's going nowhere and Issei only has 3 votes

Pretty sure this should be closed

Gargoyle One said:
Alright I'm done
Not only has this thread gone to complete shit with Malox deciding to act rude for no apparent reason, but it's going nowhere and Issei only has 3 votes

Pretty sure this should be closed
always open for some feed back if u want ask a mod to rewiew the thread, if i was rude i'm sorry but i always hate when rules gets broken or fallacy are used

There was not a single broken rule and you ridiculously overreacted over it.

If there's a problem, don't go "Stop ignoring the page" just talk.

You hate it? Behave and fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back