• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine(JoJo) vs Carissa (Toaru)

• Speed unequalized.
  • Starting distance: 25 meters.
  • No knowledge or prep time.
  • Victory conditions: Death or incap.
  • Both are in character.
Profiles: The 23rd U.S President vs British princess.

Valentine is in his second key that has Love Train. Carissa is in her first key with Curtana Original.

If you're referring to Menger Sponges, no she does not resist paradoxical erasure. That being said. does Valentine lead with it? I don't recall him starting off with it vs Johnny and Gyro or even using it vs them. Didn't he require prep time to find Alternate Universe Hot Pants and Diego?

Carissa's main schtick and first go-to move is to slice the enemy with a dimension severing attack. So Assuming Curtana's dimension severing clashes with Love Train, which do you think would take priority?

If you're referring to Menger Sponges, no she does not resist paradoxical erasure. That being said. does Valentine lead with it? I don't recall him starting off with it vs Johnny and Gyro or even using it vs them.
yes he often leads with that ability.
Didn't he require prep time to find Alternate Universe Hot Pants and Diego?
Those are specific people out of a giant multiverse, of course he'd need time to find two specific types of people in an infinite multiverse.

in this case, he just needs to grab a random version he finds of Carissa and call it a day.

Carissa's main schtick and first go-to move is to slice the enemy with a dimension severing attack. So Assuming Curtana's dimension severing clashes with Love Train, which do you think would take priority?
Love-Train, probably. the second she tries shit like that the misfortune will be thrown away from him, leaving Carissa vulnerable.

I always thought valentine needed to convince the people from another world to bring them with him ? And he cannot attack from LT

I always thought valentine needed to convince the people from another world to bring them with him ? And he cannot attack from LT
he wouldn't need to convince carissa. he could just appear, wrap them in a flag, pull them back into the main dimension.

i think he possibly did that with diego the world, but that was because he was using him to kill johnny. he'd have no reason to ask someone to come to another universe if they're just gonna become merger sponges the second they get there.

i mean she is stronger than him physically speaking, then again she most likely wouldnt be able to fight against D4C. Whats biggest D4C AP feat anyway ?
Doesn’t matter, she can’t interact with D4C meaning it can kidnap them without problems.

i mean she is stronger than him physically speaking, then again she most likely wouldnt be able to fight against D4C. Whats biggest D4C AP feat anyway ?
None of that is relevant. She can’t interact with it, it can with her. At this point, it’s just a matter of how much she weighs and if D4C can move That weight

Back