• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best chance would be for Issei to one-shot from range, but he can't. So I'm going with Carissa via dimensional cutting.

>How no one did this is beyond me

There doesn't seem to be interesting about it, so I currently don't understand why you say that. Looking at Carissa's profile, there's really nothing she has in common with Issei in terms of personality and abilities. There are better opponents for her than Issei.

I mean people love to do literally any match involving Issei and females so that's how

Issei would try to hold back (muh females thing) while Carissa spams the hell out of Dimension Severing spell. And he can't regen from decaptation or being sliced in half. And, iirc, he needs to sse the breasts to use his telepathy. Carissa would slice him beore he could even use Dress Break.

Also, Curtana uses Telesma and Michael's power, both of which are holy in nature and can change the physical world by manifesting.

Aaaand, you know... Demons are weak to Holy things.

He holds back as shown in every single instance he has fought a female (Except for the fallen angel gal that killed him). And he also aways used "oppai language" only after he could ee a woman's breasts.

Yeah but people defend Issei all the time

I don't doubt there will be more debate

That's wrong. Check the rating game against Riser where he shows no mercy in nuking the female pawn with a Dragon shot and he other rating game where he tries to kill one of Bairogs female servants. You can also check the fight at the bridge where he uses opailingual on the three female attackers while they still have clothes on. Also, Why is a 1-C vs a high 6-C not a stomp?

With literally a 20 meter range

If having a High 6C attack made her stomp every High 6C she wouldn't have lost in canon.

Then again, when you are fighting off a bunch of High 6Cs at once with knowledge on your attack, that happens

Oh, I didn't see that. Issei via precog to dodge her attacks and being able to nuke her from far away with Boosts and Divides. Later I'm going to debunk Schro's reasoning in detail when I get access to a laptop.

Gotta say again that Pseudo DxD doesn't start with Divide. That said, I didn't realize the 1500m meter range was for Curtana Second. So Issei stands a much better chance with Pailingual if he's able to gain prior knowledge.

(I'm removing my vote until I get more knowledge on Carissa)

What about this?

• Omnidirectional Explosion: Instead of using the sword's power to slice through dimensions, Carissa can stab the sword into the ground and change the flow of power of the blade, creating a dome-shaped explosion around her with a radius of 500 meters. This is not the proper way to use Curtana Original so it strains the blade. The strain subsides before long, faster if maintenance it's performed, but it's still not an attack that can be used repeatedly, as it could cause the sword to break.
Does the explosion retain the ability to affect dimensions?

'''All dimensions severing spell''' is specifically the only one tat does this

Ok, I'll wait for Schro then.

In advance, I want to say that Divide will not be particularly useful here. It's done with his wyverns, and I imagine Carissa would only slice them in half. The only thing they're useful for is alerting Issei of her ability if he doesn't find out about it with Pailingual, and the omni-directional explosion. Nothing else, really.

The techniques that can help Issei to possibly get an advantage are Pailingual and BPW. BPW is the one that completely stops females from moving. So let's say something like Pailingual + BPW + Blazing Inferno. Also yeah, he doesn't need bare breasts to use Pailingual, and Dress Break isn't limited to melee range anymore. He can do it with the help of his attacks.

Okay, now I can do it.

Issei

Pros:

Range Advantage

Precognition

Statistics Amplification and Reduction

Paralyzation (BPW)

Cons:

His devil side is weak to holy weapons

His form only lasts 88 minutes

Carissa

Pros:

Durability Negation with ADS spell

Illusion Magic

Omnidirectional blast

Cons:

Omnidirectional blast breaks the sword if used too much

Issei takes this. SBA means they start 4km apart which means Issei will be able to abuse his range advantage. Issei will be able to spam projectiles that will paralyze Carissa on touch and then he can just use Inferno to finish her off. Carissa's Omni blast is only 500 meters and her durability negation is only 20 meters, which means Issei can easily avoid it due to his precognition. His precognition will also tell him what her attacks do so he would know not to get into close range and how badly that would end for him. Issei can also break through any illusions that she puts up and would know because of his precog. To refute the reasoning that has been made above for Clarissa, not only does it not factor the distance that ADS needs to work, it also uses incorrect information about Issei. Not only does Issei not need to see the breasts of the girl to use his precognition, he also has no issue with attacking women.

For the time being I guess

If the discussion goes back and forth though, I'm readding them

How does Precog help with dimension sever tho?

Magical Sixth Sense: She can use magic to gain a supernatural sixth sense, allowing her to feel the flow of battle and enemies and enabling her to react faster and perform attacks with higher precision.

This is less precognition and more enhanced senses.

Not really?

Unless his Precog sees into the future he only sees the attack that comes after he enters 20 meters

It's also not dodgeable either

DragonEmperor23 said:
Magical Sixth Sense: She can use magic to gain a supernatural sixth sense, allowing her to feel the flow of battle and enemies and enabling her to react faster and perform attacks with higher precision.
This is less precognition and more enhanced senses.
"react faster and perform attacks with higher precision." It makes her move faster and aim better. That's not what precog is.

Gargoyle One said:
Not really?
Unless his Precog sees into the future he only sees the attack that comes after he enters 20 meters
That's not how Issei's precognition works. Issei's precognition tells him all the abilities of the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back