• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudo VS Eiji Hino

In thus alternate universe, Issei would goes through a trial in order to surpass his own limits by fighting hero from the past. The first one would be non other than the Unlimited King himself.

-Eiji in his EoS form.

-Issei in Cardinal Crimson Promotion (6-C)

-Speed equalized

-They are fighting inside a copy of Tokyo city, devoided of all life.

-They are starting 50 meters away from eachother.

-Both are in-character, but willing to goes all out against eachother.

-Eiji start off in Gatakiriba.

Some Pervert:

Some Hobo:

Hizack123 said:
If this key Eiji have type 8 immortality then he stomp
Eiji may have type 8 but it isnt nearly as potent as one might think. The reform does take a bit of time but still enough to be combat applicable with key weakness as well.

I mean, can't Issei just stat amp out the ass and halves Eiji's power?

He seem to do that a lot.

Nicetoderp said:
I mean, can't Issei just stat amp out the ass and halves Eiji's power?

He seem to do that a lot.
Well stat amp is probaly the win condition that issei has against eiji because i don't think issei using divine dividing a good thing against eiji . Divine divding main ability is divide oppenent attack to half and absorbed the energy from those attack . So the main problem here is that most of eiji attack has void atribute that EE people and i'm sure if issei use divine dividing he just going to faster the process of EE on himself.

Back