• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eiji Hino VS Byakuya Kuchiki [0-0-0]

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
What's his starting move
As this is TaToBa + King's Medals, he'd grab Medajalibur (a sword with Space-Time Manip) and Medagaburyuu (an axe with Void Manip) then go CQC.

As state above in this form he have on hit void hax conceptual EE on his axe and charge up space-time manip with durability neg in a massive AoE.

You're literally repeating me

Though I checked the Bleach CRT, and realized Askin will be upgraded to High 6-B

You can just change it to some Pre-Fullbring Arc Bleach people tho.

Ohhh alright then. Anyone that wouldn't be just a walking beatstici like Ichigo? Maybe Byakuya?

Maybe.

Or try normal Aizen.

Or. Be a patient bastard, and wait till the Bleach Revision's done, we'll have 5-A Bleach peeps for Legend Riders (Bleach 5-As are quite close to baseline, as far as I see, they got 5-A by adding 5-B APs)

Back