• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is beyond even battle novels already lol

But fr, i always thought if we want 1-A Shiro, we need to abuse Nebula's rating but I guess not anymore

And also, it also works to someone who's immune to plot manipulation, guess it's getting even more broken than it should be

Flashback
Maybe if the author gets high

5ntanc.jpg

Also considering the Epilogue has a will of its own, and if it gets accepted as 1-A, Kaito will become much more broken, cause he seduced it into protecting him....

Last edited:
But fr, i always thought if we want 1-A Shiro
we indeed do. Like the whole thing about Shiro/The Epilogue is basically an outlier with wayyyy too much distinction to the rest that it's not even funny (it actually is but wutever).

She pretty much fits the ''Beyond regardless of the complexity of the hierarchy'' shenanigan even before this (and she being only 1D higher than Nebula is honestly a bit weird if we take the story structure into account).

Now with these further indications regarding the hierarchy size it is safe to think of 1A for real now IMO.

The author officially consume the strongest drugs known to mankind, known as Kuro's baby castella and produce whatever afterword he make at the latest chapter

Shiro would definitely be 1-A. It's just a matter of how we rank those beings since Nebula scales to them:
1. All of them are varying degrees of 1-B,
2. The Ever-Expanding multidimensional universe is High 1-B,
3. Those beings are 1-A because they are beyond dimensions
If we say Ever-expanding Multidimensional is High 1-B, Nebula would be Low 1-A?
If we say it's ever-increasing 1-B then it's still kinda weird, like Nebula would constantly be growing since she is encompassing it but I don't think she has been portrayed like that, so maybe she would be High 1-B.

2. The Ever-Expanding multidimensional universe is High 1-B,
I personally think this is 1B, same with Magi gods they are ad-infinitum (N-1), like closest to H1B but is not H1B.
The beyond that should be safely High1b, or higher idk
If nebula were to encompass even that then she should be at least H1B.

I think high 1-B, possibly low 1-A is a safe bet since even if there's an infinite amount of those high 1-B beings, Nebula is like "mine" and take their power

I wouldn't necessarily say beings that "Ever-expanding Multidimensional Omnipotence", exist within the story, just that even if they did, the Epilogue would be above them.

Cause based on Makina's word she is "Beyond Omnipotence", not all those other new terms we got, and battles between world creators can last forever, because there aren't major gaps in power, the exceptions being Nebula and Shiro.

Makina's observation of things could be limited, and those higher beings do indeed exist, but i don't think its confirmed, but whether they are hypothetical or not, it doesn't matter.

I think Nebula could probably be argued as "The Strongest Imaginable", cause she will always be superior to all beings and abilities, you take that in conjunction with what we just learned and you can probably argue she is Low 1-A.

Then low 1-A Nebula could be a thing

Then 1-A Shiro had even more supporting evidence since she view even Nebula as Fiction

unless we want to go for an infinite layered hierarchy of Nebulas

Honestly a CRT could be done now, the other stuff isn't as important, and this whole cosmology stuff would need it's own thread anyway.

So as I understand Epilogue would be some kind of phenomena that is always there and would be omnipresent on 1-A scale no? Complete Form Shiro would just be Epilogue itself I guess

ok hope I dont jinx it

Tier 0 LN Shiro
well Makina will pobably met with Alice at the six kings festival plus The Author already expanding some things for The Epilogue at the WN because people questioning much so maaaaybe we can get more than 1-A Shiro but let's not get our hope too high

but besides that, imagine The Author revealing the whole Shiro shenanigans at the WN is just the tip of an iceberg, I wonder what The Author plan to brew at the LN, for now we could wait

well Makina will pobably met with Alice at the six kings festival plus The Author already expanding some things for The Epilogue at the WN because people questioning much so maaaaybe we can get more than 1-A Shiro but let's not get our hope too high

but besides that, imagine The Author revealing the whole Shiro shenanigans at the WN is just the tip of an iceberg, I wonder what The Author plan to brew at the LN, for now we could wait

Probably just more 1A feats and better scalling tbh for LN

I'm surprised shallow Vernal will become the strongest isekai character more than alovenus and ruphas

although i wish yogiri to be the strongest isekai character

Back