• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Was Caught Up in a CRT, But That World is 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So the author has finally done it, as most of us have suspected, isekai at peace had tremendous potential for getting higher tiers, all we needed was the author to explain the hierarchy.

Introduction​

Well here we go.

So i already have a blog which goes over a lot of important stuff, so i will refer to that as well as the new info. As i have said before words like Omnipotent, beyond Omnipotent etc are all just expressions to mean a person is powerful, it shouldn't be taken literally.

Summary of the above mentioned blog:

-Quasi-Omnipotent beings are transcendent over their creations, and transcend time and space, and possibly destroyed several higher dimensions (5-D, possibly 7-D)

-Omnipotent beings are far inferior to Beyond Omnipotent beings, but an infinite amount of them could be troublesome (6-D, possibly 7-D)

-Beyond Omnipotent beings are above Quasi-Omnipotent beings and can create higher dimensions (6-D, possibly 7-D)

-Nebula and Shiro are the 2 outliers so to speak, which are beyond everyone else

This has already been accepted in previous CRT's.

Shiro's Epilogue has always felt like a NLF, because in story it's not an ability meant to confronted, there is no way to beat it, can end everything etc etc. Now the author has expanded upon things.

The Epilogue​

In chapter 1267 the author finally explains the Epilogue and Shiro. First of all, the Epilogue is Shiro true form, the Epilogue has always existed, and Shiro is the will in it

c75808939c76f8442784b85ca450e1ea.png

It's stated The Epilogue's range isn't limited by anything, and that it has a will of it' own thus can act even if Shiro was incapacitated, this is very interesting, but the last bit starts getting at the meat of this upgrade, namely that The Epilogue is an outlier beyond comparison to other abilities

Faced with an Omniscient and Omnipotent being, the Epilogue ends that being, faced with a Beyond Omniscient and Omnipotent being, the Epilogue ends that being. We have seen this stuff before, and it refers to the God hierarchy, with someone like Makina being one of those Beyond Omniscient and Omnipotent being.

8cd4c7405b3c23faf24efe057f9e5236.png

It now mentions however that the Epilogue is an ability that always would stand at the end in all conditions. This will be later i think confirmed to mean exactly as it sounds, that no matter how much this hierarchy i have been talking about so far expands, The Epilogue will always be superior

Beyond Multi-Dimensional omnipotence is mentioned, a new buzzword really, but as already established, this would be a level beyond Makina who is Beyond Omnipotence (6-D), what dimensional level exactly is this? Who knows, it then goes on to mention Higher Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, which would be above the former level, and then finally the Strongest Imaginable and Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence

1b0635e2bfa8ea071bfea80921e314d6.png

Now the author doesn't say for example x being is 10th dimension, but a r>f relationship is already established in the story, from that there are things we can infer. It's blatantly said that all these levels that are being mentioned hold no meaning to the Epilogue, and that it has no limits, and that she can bring anything to an end regardless of location, distance or dimension

The author then states that they don't even know how to defeat her, because she wasn't thought of as someone meant to be defeated. Being someone that will always stand at the end, the Epilogue is not even in the realm of ability comparisons

9c3822eea08870a9c42e50da2c06dda0.png

I think the point here is blatantly obvious, if a Quasi Omnipotent being is 5-D, and say for example an Higher Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence is 24-D, the Epilogue literally is not even on the same scale as them, no matter how big that hierarchy gets, the Epilogue isn't even in comparison, not even the strongest imaginable being would be a comparison, The Epilogue will always be above everything.

Edit: You can see all this and previous stuff already said about the Epilogue here, which would probably add some more context.

Nebula's Possible Tiering​

Again back to the blog i made before, Nebula and Shiro are above the rest of World Creators. Now couple things here, Makina has stated that the only 2 people she would lose against are Shiro and Nebula, and we know Makina is only Beyond Omnipotent, she never mentioned anything about Higher Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence or Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, there a couple answers for this, 1 being that these beings don't actually exist and are basically hypotheticals that the author mentions, that basically say even if they did exist it's meaningless against the Epilogue, and 2 that they do exist, but Makina simply doesn't know of them, which can also make sense.

Shiro and Nebula intentionally got involved with lower gods, that might not be the case for other higher gods.

So Nebula is stated by Makina to be the strongest excluding Shiro, because Nebula encompasses everything, she is absolutely superior compared to all abilities and all beings.

Makina is the one who has given us most of the info on the Epilogue, as you can see in this blog with the recent info being directly from the author, and Makina is all knowing, she knows exactly how powerful the Epilogue is. She said way back that no matter how powerful, omnipotent, omniscient, or whatever being you are beyond that, it's meaningless to Shiro.

So with all that we can conclude 1 or 2 things, either despite knowing about Shiro and how powerful she is, she doesn't know about the other beings above herself, and thus Nebula being above all beings wouldn't include those beings, or she simply hasn't mentioned them.

This is kinda iffy for me, we know Makina can only know what she tries to know, so if those beings never show themselves like Shiro and Nebula, she wouldn't know about them, but if she knows how powerful Shiro is and still places Nebula, above everything else possible, then Nebula could scale above those other hypothetical or real beings above Makina

This is all a long winded way to say i am conflicted on where exactly i think Nebula stands on the hierarchy if we say she is at the top excluding Shiro, and that she is either above or is The Strongest Imaginable Beyond the Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, then there is an argument to say she is Low 1-A, because again we know of a r>f relation here with dimensions, and something that's on that hierarchy that's ever expanding, would be 1-B, the Strongest Imaginable would probably be High 1-B or Low 1-A.

After putting everything into words though, i find Nebula being that high kinda questionable. I am conflicted here

Conclusions​

I think Shiro's Epilogue and Complete/True Form should be 1-A, this consequently makes Kaito's Little Epilogue also 1-A. - Still being discussed

Nebula's eventually profile will be High 1-B or Low 1-A, i find this iffy.- Rejected

Last edited:
Iirc before this its mentioned "being" Above the word "infinite"

Also that infinite multidimensional clone dude what we gonna treat em
Since its can affect makina tiering too

That's still vague, that infinite multidimensional clone dude is Makina's rival, and a Beyond Omnipotent being.

I don't think we should take that as anything crazy like High 1-B, because then we have levels above that including "Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence".

If only the author would say this is x dimensional, instead we have to put the pieces together, that said i don't think we have enough evidence for anything that crazy for Makina level people, as i also touch on above Makina's own knowledge of things can be argued multiple ways, according to what we saw earlier, she is referred to as Beyond Omnipotent, and that only 2 beings exist above her, Shiro and Nebula. And the author themselves not Makina, has now put a bunch of levels in between Makina and co and Shiro.

So the order is this right?

Strongest imaginable (nebula probably here)> beyond ever expanding > beyond higher order > beyond multi omnipotent > beyond omnipotent (makina) > omnipotent > quasi omnipotent > new (quasi/transcendence) god

Pretty much.

The only thing in this CRT imo that's definite is the order of the rankings and that the Epilogue is 1-A for being detached from it entirely.

Right now i feel Nebula would at best get a possibly High 1-B or Low 1-A rating, cause even that is arguable.

Author san needs to explain what all these Omnipotent terms refer to when it comes to dimensional levels

I agree with whats stated.

Nebula is presented as being above "Beyond Omnipotence" as the "absolute" being , another outlier among world creator lvl beings.
Her rating as High 1B/Low 1A has some basis. A possible rating at the very least is fine.

Shallow Vernal is now undeniably 1A.
Also the epilogue being her true form gives more validity as a type 1 AE existance.

Epilogue also being self activated as a passive is another caveat that should apply to shiro(her incomplete form).
Was weird that Kaito's little epilogue looked better then shiros on paper when its the other way around.

Author san needs to explain what all these Omnipotent terms refer to when it comes to dimensional levels
author san already buffed the count ranks to high heavens and they even have low godly now . Imagine what he will do with Shiro in the Light novel xD

Trying to clarify something: Being beyond omnipotent is still omnipotent. Also, there is only one omnipotent in verse and not multiple, and if it is mentioned, there is another omnipotent who is higher than one. That one is not even omnipotent, to begin with.

Dang, authors are using the term without even understanding it, lol.

Looking at all this, I just don't believe that enough context is given to these Multi-Dimensional Omnipotent terms and stuff to truly give out High 1-Bs and 1-As.

The Epilogue being above everything else I can accept, and I understand what the author is saying with these statements, but not enough context is given to these terms for me to feel that saying being above them is enough for High 1-B or 1-A.

The Wiki has a higher standard then just accepting such statements without context given in my opinion, and so I can't accept these barebones terms.

@Dread It's just a buzzword to mean this person is powerful, we aren't taking Omnipotent seriously.

@Everything12 I can understand that sentiment, we really do need some more explanations, but i also think The Epilogue should be solid. We don't need infinite dimensions to exist to accept something as 1-A, the fact that we already have confirmed higher dimensional beings, and the Epilogue is complete beyond the scale of such beings, without limits, is enough for me.

Like if a 6-D being is already something that exists, it's not hard imagine a 20-D being or 100-D being, but the Epilogue would be beyond even that imagination.

Last edited:
I am in the same boat as Everything12 for the most part. From what I am reading, nothing here justifies ratings from High 1-B to 1-A for any characters here although I absolutely accept the Epilogue being beyond everything in existence, including Nebula and its manifestation (Shirou).

However, I do believe that the rating of High 1-C can describe both Nebula and Shirou well enough. From what I gather, Nebula seems to be 10-D and the Epilogue itself being 11-D or higher unless I am missing something.

Well we have infinite multi-dimensional being before this

And being above the word infinite too

i was gonna say we should hold off this upgrade but we're deep in this rabbit hole now

anyway, Celestial Pegasus said the best, The Epilogue itself should be straight 1-A since it was said that no matter how many stacks of infinities you place, it won't matter, plus alongside other things like that infinite amount of infinite multidimensional being that's Makina's rival and Nebula dwarfs him verily much so, and Shiro dwarfs Nebula like a book

And no, Shiro isn't just some avatar that was created by The Epilogue, that'll be weird since she's The Epilogue itself, she's the personification of it so she should scale to The Epilogue itself, which is 1-A

For me the infinite multi-dimensional beings, and the the beings that can't even be described by the word infinite statements were notable, just never knew how to take them since kinda vague. Similar with this statement here which is the most noticeable out of them all, the ever expanding multidimensional omnipotence. I am really not sure how to see it, so i'll wait for more opinions and follow this

I still think those statements are vague, Toudai needs to explain exactly how powerful those beings are, the infinite multidimensional being is Makina's rival though.

That said its kinda irrelevant cause the point of the Epilogue is no matter how powerful something is, it will always be beyond it, the Epilogue is a complete outlier, it's not even on the scale, and we know higher dimensional beings exist.

So for now I think Shiro is 1-A and the other stuff is gonna require some more explanation before scaling anyone like Makina for example to it.

Let's see what other think should be done here

However, I do believe that the rating of High 1-C can describe both Nebula and Shirou well enough. From what I gather, Nebula seems to be 10-D and the Epilogue itself being 11-D or higher unless I am missing something.
Just want to point out that this is actually pretty faulty, at least according to how the verse's ranking works.

Nebula would always encompass the hierarchy which has been stated to extend endlessly and the term dimensional in verse has already been accepted as actual dimensionality difference. Aka, the Ever-expanding multidimensional should be equal to these in terms of AP. The beyond that or The strongest imaginable would be straight up H1B or higher due to simply out scaling that ever-expanding dimensional beings, which is/are as close to H1B as possible.

And as everyone else has mentioned, Nebula is either that strongest imaginable being herself, or encompassing even that. If it is the latter then at least H1B, possibly/likely L1a should be granted due to always encompass even beings that transcend the endless extension of the hierarchy.

It is worth mentioning that low1a should be given higher priority as the whole thing about Nebula is about how she is absolutely ''absolute'' to others, which means only 1 single higher-D difference like in the hierarchy wouldn't make sense.

Then we have The Epilogue which, similar to Nebula, is also an outlier to the whole dimensional hierarchy. However, The epilogue simply treats even Nebula as nothing more than the character in a book like the others, they're simply all meaningless to her.

So basically to Shiro/Epilogue, the ever-expanding/endless hierarchy, the ones beyond that, the one who would encompass all the above no matter how far they get... are all the same and insignificant as they are nothing more than stuff in a book that she is the literal reader (which again completely dismissed the assumption that Shiro is only 1D higher). And instead should be effectively 1A.

This has already been heavily indicated in pegasus's blog. Now we have the new chapter supporting nice pieces of evidence and other arguments have been established in the OP, really.

Last edited:
If Nebula were treated as High 1-B, would the 1-A be affected? Like become low 1-A? Or would it still be treated the same? Cause if Nebula encompasses everything, Shiro would be beyond that level of the cosmology. Reason I ask is because if these things really were treated as such(endless multi-dimensional beings) Nebula would definitely encompass them all, but I don't think it would put her at low 1-A. That might go to Shiro, for being above the endless multi-dimensional beings. From what I read, the strongest possible would be beyond the endless beings, so depends if endless is treated as 1-B or high 1-B, if its used.

such a simple 1-A lol,i thought the text should be longer,still if 1-A is the thing then is the epilogue above baseline ?
That's still up for debate, since Nebula, or rather world creator's rating is still vague until there's more further mention maybe about 400 chapters more, who knows

If Nebula were treated as High 1-B, would the 1-A be affected? Like become low 1-A? Or would it still be treated the same? Cause if Nebula encompasses everything, Shiro would be beyond that level of the cosmology. Reason I ask is because if these things really were treated as such(endless multi-dimensional beings) Nebula would definitely encompass them all, but I don't think it would put her at low 1-A. That might go to Shiro, for being above the endless multi-dimensional beings. From what I read, the strongest possible would be beyond the endless beings, so depends if endless is treated as 1-B or high 1-B, if its used.
If Nebula is different/stronger than the ''strongest imaginable'' then L1A would be quite legit. Otherwise H1B is fine. Shiro then would still be at least low1a or 1A.

I personally go for 1A cuz according to this thread, transcendence over H1B by a good degree can get 1A. The Epilogue's case is more than enough in terms of showing how powerless the rest are to its being, we've gone through the details countless times before so I don't have to say that again.

such a simple 1-A lol,i thought the text should be longer,still if 1-A is the thing then is the epilogue above baseline ?
Based on the OP suggestion it is baseline. We can probably argue that its manifestation (shiro) is already 1A so maybe it's whole thing is more than that, but not enough for a layer I think.

Nebula being the strongest imaginable or beyond that has issues as I said in the op, so idk how to feel about that.

Depends on how you interpret Makina's knowledge.

Nebula have her own term in universe as absolute god + based from how nebula act she really should be counted as one of the strongest (+ shallow vernal literally will not picks anyone other than one of the strongest Abilities user to be kaito watchdog(plus she good girl inside too))

Imo, I kinda feel like some more time and info should be given about these beings before something for Nebula. I too am also questionable on the Nebula thing due to Makina's statements on Nebula. We also know Nebula fought other world creators, but these higher order beings were never mentioned till now. Especially since we know Nebula can encompass the beyond omnipotency beings, but I'm more in favor of waiting to see her correlation with these new mentioned beings first.

As for Shiro, I dont know. If nebula is counted as the strongest, I can still see low 1-A as a possibility as well, only if nebula is above the strongest I wouldnt, but I dont see anything that indicates it yet. So I'll wait for more opinions before giving a definite decision

Pretty much my thoughts too, we need more info to see how Nebula fits into the newly mentioned hierarchy.

I do also agree with what Pain said, in that we do know what dimensional would mean in context, so while we don't know how powerful exactly "Higher Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence" is for example, "Ever-expanding multidimensional" and "Strongest Imaginable" are more obvious.

Still though i am hoping the author expands on this some more, but this is a slice of life after all, who knows when or if they will, power scaling isn't the point of the story, the author literally brought this up to say this power scaling stuff is meaningless to the Epilogue, don't even bother, this is a slice of life so nobody will have to deal with this absurdity.

Really the only reason Makina never mentioned those beings is because author just made them up now to explain the epilogue, they may or may not exist within the verse but that doesn't really matter. Contextually she is supposed to be the second strongest being in the verse, an absolute that is above any omnipotent being and I don't think we should disregard that unless author introduces beings that are stronger then her that are part of the same hierarchy, so High 1-B, likely Low 1-A seems like the most accurate choice.

Shiro should also have High-Godly that ia connected to her type 8 immortality. She will reappear if she is erased by the Epilogue as long as other stories exist. She can only end herself after all other stories are finished.

I find Orioreeem making sense on those hypothetical beings (which Pegasus also brought up).

About that HGR I'm not sure. Don't get me wrong it is true the Final Story's attribute allows Shiro to technically have High-godly regen. However, I think Immo type 8 already covers that good enough so it may be a bit unnecessary to also attach HGR to it.

Really the only reason Makina never mentioned those beings is because author just made them up now to explain the epilogue, they may or may not exist within the verse but that doesn't really matter. Contextually she is supposed to be the second strongest being in the verse, an absolute that is above any omnipotent being and I don't think we should disregard that unless author introduces beings that are stronger then her that are part of the same hierarchy, so High 1-B, likely Low 1-A seems like the most accurate choice.
Dang from low 2-A to low 1-A? Ngl, this won't pass peacefully

@Orioreeem That's the thing though, these new Gods were just mentioned, Nebula certainly has power above Omnipotents, but these new Gods make Omnipotents look like a joke.

Nebula could very much be the strongest thing that exist sans Shiro, cause these new Gods don't exist and are hypotheticals as i said before, but we can't tell how she would compare to these hypotheticals.

Right now I am against any definitive High 1-B or Low 1-A ratings for Nebula, because it's speculative, i think a possible rating would be generous.

That's a possbile intepretation I guess. If you are fine with possibly then so be it, but don't know how to structure a profile around that and the fact that she could be High 1-B or Low 1-A.

Side note, i love how we finally got an explanation for what was going on with Epilogue's speed.

We had the statements about running away being meaningless

This is why the creators of the worlds did everything in their power to eliminate this being the moment it appeared in their world.

However, the beings that should have killed it, the beings that should have sealed it, the beings that should have created an ability to protect them from this being’s power, the beings that should have erased it from existing with the law of causality, and the beings that should have run from it… All of them were brought to their ends.

And then, when the number of worlds that ended exceeded 10000… This being became the object of despair that the creator of worlds feared.

It’s not that their attacks won’t connect… but even when they connect, all of it is meaningless.

It’s not that they can’t run away… but running away is meaningless.

It’s not that they can’t kill or seal it… but all of that is meaningless.

As soon as that being appeared, the story of their world has already entered its final chapter. That’s why, no matter how hard they tried, they met their ends.-Chapter 575

It was said it's meaningless if you could kill her before she used her ability

[Well then, what do you think would happen if there was a being that had completely obliterated Shallow Vernal's very being at the beginning of their encounter, without giving her a chance to use her abilities?]

[……"She would end the story of this being that has completely obliterated Shallow Vernal-sama"?]

[Yes, that's right. It may seem contradictory, but that will definitely happen. The moment Shallow Vernal appears is the Epilogue. No matter how long you stretch your story out, it will end someday. She is the phenomenon that brings the end itself. When the book is closed, the story comes to an end. When the curtain is pulled down, the stage is over…… You may go back to the start again, but it will be the reader who decides whether your story is opened again. If we are to be compared to the characters of a story…… She would be the reader.]

[…………………]

[No matter how powerful, omnipotent, omniscient, or whatever being you are beyond that…… All of it holds no meaning to her. All of it holds no worth in front of her.]-Chapter 545

And there was the stuff about Shiro using the Epilogue in front of Makina and Alice, and they had no idea when it was activated, only becoming aware of it when the results happen

f513aef9a4f274e7aabe899d9c405f1d.png

The Epilogue exists at the end of all stories, and that's why this all makes sense, you can't run from the end, the Epilogue is basically always there, no matter where you go.

Thinking about it, True Form Shiro should probably get some sort of Large Size or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back