• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Shallow would probably remain 1-A but just show the cool hax epilogue can do. As for characters kinda feel like only Kuro would have a chance to reach there possibly.

Also, does Kaito also just have 1-A immortality now too cause uh no way he is dying with Shiro around

The plot erasure is when he says help me shiro right? Or is his little epilogue just always active, honestly forgot.

And I think its waiting for more mod input

-Kaito starts talking to his opponent, they become his friend or fall in love.

-The opponent passively kills Kaito, Kaito comes back due to immortality reliant on Shiro, and Little Epilogue ends them.

For a guy who is memed to have strength on the level of a slime, he is disgustingly broken.

Now I think about it, via default Verse Equalization, the ''final story'' part should mean that whoever faces Shiro would have to have their individual story ended for her immo 8 to be invalidated.

Now I think about it, via default Verse Equalization, the ''final story'' part should mean that whoever faces Shiro would have to have their individual story ended for her immo 8 to be invalidated.
Ofc, either that or NEP maybe

But even then, you need to either null her type 8 immo or erase quite literally everything else in her vicinity (including you) in order to render her immo type 8 useless

Oh yeah she can't be incapped since the incap narrative yeeted/epilogue can pretty much working normally despite "shiro" Can't do things

It's either Shiro's opponent can't do jack shit to her plot manip and get yeeted in anyway possible, or NEP/type 5 acausality/has shitton of resistance including resistance negation

I think she's pretty broken even without some NEP *****

Her epilogue actually need something lol

Description about shallow vernal getting yetted is mostly just "shallow vernal" Not epilogue that targeted by the attack

Epilogue always bring her back/delete story where she get yeeted

well It's already stated that The Epilogue is basically omnipresent so that's something plus she still brings those who's immune to The Epilogue to their end, don't know anything about a being whose immune to The Epilogue, maybe NEP aspect type 5, could be other thing

Nebula probably one of people who overpower it(since the nature of her powers)

But deleted anyways

Also how would we categorize Nebula's encompassing ability? Passive Reactive Evolution? (seems a bit weird tbh, like, it's more than that)

Also how would we categorize Nebula's encompassing ability? Passive Reactive Evolution? (seems a bit weird tbh, like, it's more than that)
It's power absorption

Nebula isn't suitable for profile making anyway she's a big fat unknown besides Shiro's true form and World Creators in general

It stated that epilogue can bring "everything" to thier end so i just curious can shiro bring a being that have something like nep, acausality to their end? or she can't do that because lack of feat?

I mean after she create trinia she rarely use epilogue in the serie

It stated that epilogue can bring "everything" to thier end so i just curious can shiro bring a being that have something like nep, acausality to their end? or she can't do that because lack of feat?

I mean after she create trinia she rarely use epilogue in the serie lol
yeah She still can't bring any NEP nature any kind and aspect type 5 plot, acausality type 5, and Transduality type 2 above to their end because lack of feat sadly, although when it said that The Epilogue could bring a being whose immune to The Epilogue to its end that raises some question what category is that
she also instantly gains resistance to anything she encompasses too right? RE is the most suitable I think but it's iffy somehow
the description about her said that she will always be the superior version of her opponents so it might take away their resistance and make it hers so maybe RE yeah

Nebula's ability isn't passive, Makina says that "if she activates it" she is able to beat her. Other than that it is a few things, power absorption, maybe RE since shes considered to go a R>F difference to encompass what's below it. Plus some other things that it can do because of it probably but these seem to be the main two. Resistance to these things probably.

Honestly dunno how an ability of like a single transcendence is called

It was when they were doing the whole ranking of the strongest with the exclusion of epilogue, tho that was just activation in a sense of after her ability was nerfed when I think about it. I just dont remember the things that indicated it was passive

Oh btw, 1-A Shiro everyone, the dream (and meme) came to live

And we shall wait for more potential upgrades probably in 400 chapterd more

that aside, still waiting for lover flag capture arc...

Back