• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speaking of which, Kaito would have acau 4 too if that's true right? And this type of singularity would even extend to the level of resistance to plot manip, for him being the only ''story'' Shiro couldn't end.
Rather than plot manip resistance, ir's just that Kaito has type 8 Immortality tied to Shiro so he can't truly die as long as Shiro still exist the same way ss Shiro can't die as long as there's still a story exist in whatever structure available there

Fate's hax doesn't work on Kaito due to Shiro's blessing, using the WN those blessings grant smurf resistances. So Fate's normal hax are resisted.

The Eyes Who See Fate is smurf hax which is above Kaito's resistances, however in addition that, Shiro is always watching his past, present and future, and thus Fate can't control his fate since a higher being is in control of it.

Yeah kaito have layered type 8 lol

Kaito reliant to shiro,shiro reliant to story,and every single being have story of their own

Hey, not sure if this can be used, but if I see it right, Isis should have time manipulation on her profile?

She has "instantaneous movement" and time manipulation when mentioned while training Iris. She should also get intangibility as she can render physical attacks useless by phasing through her.

(Oh nvm, I had it on the LN one without realizing lmao), though would the instantaneous movement one be useable for speed?

We are kinda waiting on more evidence before doing anything with the instaneous movements statement.

At face value it's infinite speed after all.

Definitely seems like infinite speed at face value. As for it barely being used, I guess we don't have many instances for it to be used besides like the final arc yeah

Btw odd proposal but should Kaito's Profile be divided into 3 parts ?

Rigforeshia , Final Arc and AfterStories.

Rigforeshia Key gets 9B rating with auto counter + Ressurection + Resistance +Dura Neg , Final gets whatever stuff he got like his eden summon and Afterstories gets "Little Epilogue , Help me Shirou" etc ala smurf hax

uhh, I dunno if it's necessary though, if it's afterstories then i guess it can be a new key since Little Epilogue and "Help me Shiro" become one of his arsenals at the afterstory

The Black Bear seems massive, and it's fur is literally harder than steel, so wouldn't be surprised if it yielded decent results, talking like 9-A, but that's just guessing, would have to do a calc using GPE according to this page. Not too hard to do.

That Seig crater probably won't yield anything good.

But yea here is what you do, you pixel scale the bear's size using Yuzaki, her height you can take as the average female's height. Then you would get the bear's mass by comparing it to the mass of the average bear. Though not sure how exactly you would factor in it having fur as hard as steel, obviously it's way heavier than a normal bear.

I have another question

how exactly skilled Alice is at the VSBW? I know she's the most skilled at Isekai At Peace but from my point of view, Alice is like slightly above average in term of skill here at VSBW, I would like to know how exactly skilled Alice is

well she is capable of predicting what others would do like chris , laguna etc years ahead iirc from one of the chapters

Cant wait to spam this in more Shiro Threads
MCWlsGr.jpg

I have another question

how exactly skilled Alice is at the VSBW? I know she's the most skilled at Isekai At Peace but from my point of view, Alice is like slightly above average in term of skill here at VSBW, I would like to know how exactly skilled Alice is
She's mastered everything, and I remember her using wrestling moves at random on Eden as well. I'd like to think shes incredible skilled, not just above average and honestly I feel that's how it should be treated. But idk for on here

I also had a question on how some of the authorities are treated cause if I remember Chronous time stop worked on Kaito, but fate cant manipulate his fate, yet Isis death hax work on him?

And I'm guessing full power of fate before becoming a world creator can shut down what Isis can do. Is it assumed Fate's ability at full power would be smurf? Same question for Chronois too

Off the top of my head, Alice was able to dodge Eden thousands of attacks due to skill, where if she made a mistake in like fractions of seconds, she would be dead.

As for authorities Fate's generic stuff doesn't work, her full power would work, but Kaito fate is controlled by Shiro, so it won't work. As for Chronois i don't remember it working on Kaiti, but would be smuf I guess, if it did.

Last edited:
So I guess fates full power is smurf if it would work on Isis hax, just not Kaito's fate since that would be higher than the blessing given?

And I think there were times where Chronois has stopped time but Kaito didnt know what happened, might look and see

Fate's full power has been accepted as 5-D smurf for a while now, precisely cause it can shut down Isis death hax, which affected Kaito.

welp, thanks for the answer

i think i asked because i lurk around too much and got me thinking about Alice' skill in the eye of VSBW users but thanks for the answer

So @Expectro2000xxx calc the bear feat, and came out to 9-B.

Doesn't change ap, but does up lifting strength since the bear is 8 tons, so again another do in the eventually LN CRT for volume 12, the WN is a whole other thing to do.

That LN CRT is gonna be taking weeks if not months before i get to it, would be nice if someone else could do it
what does it cover though?

Edit: also iirc the real life Bear getting downgraded since crushing skull isn't 9-B anymore so this is still an upgrade

The LN CRT? Just vol 12 stuff, ie Illness and Funf new forms which scale to the 6 Kings, Ilness getting pressure points etc, that's just stuff off the top of my head.

The WN is a whole other thing like upgrading Pandora, Agni, and Ozma to High 6-A for nuking the demon realm (still need that calc accepted), and probably some new abilities which i can't remember right now, would have to go through the scans.

Unless the Manga has some more stuff i doubt there is anything else.

With Isekai at Peace, what's great about it is we get stuff directly stated for us, so we often don't need calcs, ie we know 6 Kings are over 10xFTL, Count Ranks are City level etc, and then you get to the God Hierarchy which is all higher dimensional stuff.

Though if somebody who is calc minded actually went through the series i wouldn't be surprised if they found things to upgrade the verse that i wasn't paying attention to (which often happens).

Btw @Expectro2000xxx hop on this series, it's top tier, heck i can give you the link right now to get you started.

I am gonna get started on reading vol 6 of Arifureta Zero in a little bit, so i can help with that CRT.

Other people: a being that no matter what you do, you will still die? Yikes that's some natural disaster bullshit

The author: I dunno about you guys but that's a waifu material there

Unless the Manga has some more stuff i doubt there is anything else.

With Isekai at Peace, what's great about it is we get stuff directly stated for us, so we often don't need calcs, ie we know 6 Kings are over 10xFTL, Count Ranks are City level etc, and then you get to the God Hierarchy which is all higher dimensional stuff.

Though if somebody who is calc minded actually went through the series i wouldn't be surprised if they found things to upgrade the verse that i wasn't paying attention to (which often happens).

Btw @Expectro2000xxx hop on this series, it's top tier, heck i can give you the link right now to get you started.

I am gonna read vol 6 of Arifureta Zero now so i can help with that CRT.
I honestly had it in my reading list from before entering the wiki, though before read it I need confirmation with something really important, the protagonist go with the poligamy route? Because my creed as a true harem reader forbid me from reading series that don't follow the true harem path (with some really few exceptions). One could had noticed this preference of my with the series I have show to revise or that I had plan to add to the wiki, cof cof Campione cof cof. Though that said first I will finish with Death Mage and after it could begin my reading and eventual revisions of the novel.

Yeah, your input will be good, though take your time.

I honestly had it in my reading list from before entering the wiki, though before read it I need confirmation with something really important, the protagonist go with the poligamy route? Because my creed as a true harem reader forbid me from reading series that don't follow the true harem path (with some really few exceptions). One could had noticed this preference of my with the series I have show to revise or that I had plan to add to the wiki, cof cof Campione cof cof. Though that said first I will finish with Death Mage and after it could begin my reading and eventual revisions of the novel.

Yeah, your input will be good, though take your time.
It's always polygamy bud, even the common folk there has more than 1 wife

Back