• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly had it in my reading list from before entering the wiki, though before read it I need confirmation with something really important, the protagonist go with the poligamy route? Because my creed as a true harem reader forbid me from reading series that don't follow the true harem path (with some really few exceptions). One could had noticed this preference of my with the series I have show to revise or that I had plan to add to the wiki, cof cof Campione cof cof. Though that said first I will finish with Death Mage and after it could begin my reading and eventual revisions of the novel.

Yeah, your input will be good, though take your time.

Poligamy is common in Trinia cause women outnumber men, heck all the Gods are women, though women can also have multiple husbands, so goes both ways.

Honestly can chalk it up to as usual "It's Kaito's fault", lore dump; the human realm didn't even exist 20,000 years back, it was created cause Shiro wanted to meet with Kaito, a human, and she was manipulating events for Kaito's eventual appearance years into the future.

Shiro fell in love with Kaito before he was even born, and Kaito is ridiculously kind, Isis fell for him, but he was conflicted due to his Japanese morality, however conveniently (cough cough Shiro) turns out that such morality isn't what's normal in this world, in fact women value men with multiple wives, cause it shows off their status.

Anyway this series imo has the best female cast in the LN's i have read, and the harem isn't random or unnecessary, Kaito is literally the Singularity that all these women needed.

Anyway i will inbox you the links.

Good Slice of Life isekai with some feel good content. characters are great and its still continuing.

Good read if you like harem/isekais/slice of life etc

Poligamy is common in Trinia cause women outnumber men, heck all the Gods are women, though women can also have multiple husbands, so goes both ways.

Honestly can chalk it up to as usual "It's Kaito's fault", lore dump; the human realm didn't even exist 20,000 years back, it was created cause Shiro wanted to meet with Kaito, a human, and she was manipulating events for Kaito's eventual appearance years into the future.

Shiro fell in love with Kaito before he was even born, and Kaito is ridiculously kind, Isis fell for him, but he was conflicted due to his Japanese morality, however conveniently (cough cough Shiro) turns out that such morality isn't what's normal in this world, in fact women value men with multiple wives, cause it shows off their status.

Anyway this series imo has the best female cast in the LN's i have read, and the harem isn't random or unnecessary, Kaito is literally the Singularity that all these women needed.

Anyway i will inbox you the links.

Funny creation god fallen in love and manipulate the entire world

pMM0E5A.jpg

Makina's abyss tartarus probably looks something like this

i mean, the shield Aegis also didn't have definite shape so Makina could make things in any shape she wants

plus, Alice did said that she could see a "core" which is Makina when she fights it at the final arc so that picture could be accurate

Can't be opened

But LN isis have possibilities to get conceptual and law manip cuz its said her Death manip is more similar to authorities in nature than normal magic

It just possibilities though

AE? i don't think so

but conceptual and law based death manipulation, that has high possibility, if this is true then the gods will get possibly high godly regen since Life regen from conceptually erased by Isis' conceptual death manip but not too sure

Well isis post is gone because of me i guess? i'll just put a profile the one who that write here https://www.facebook.com/derajat.mpb there a lot of feat

Also AE that isis is the concept of death herself not sure if it acceptable or not
Okaaaay, this dude is definitely Indonesian, luckily I can understand it a little

First of all, it would be great if there was mention on what chapter it is

Second of all, LN and WN is a separate profiles already so we can't compile both WN and LN feats into 1 profiles

Also he might fellow this thread as well cuz when i paste his link he immediately change privacy of post

Sorry if i made you fell uncomfortable

Also he might fellow this thread as well cuz when i paste his link he immediately change privacy of post

Sorry if i made you fell uncomfortable
well it's not exactly uncomfortable, he can also join the discussion you know? just use the right font to do so plus be polite and he's good to go

also, for some weird reason, I can't find the post about their feats and so on at his facebook page anymore

well it's not exactly uncomfortable, he can also join the discussion you know? just use the right font to do so plus be polite and he's good to go

also, for some weird reason, I can't find the post about their feats and so on at his facebook page anymore
Well he change privacy of his post so we can't see it anymore unless he change it back to public

There a lot of feat that maybe can be used for upgrade though

Well he change privacy of his post so we can't see it anymore unless he change it back to public

There a lot of feat that maybe can be used for upgrade though
ahh okay, then he can compile a list to google docs and send it here since we might miss something

also, on what scan again you find MFTL+ six kings and supreme gods with Isis' passive being immeasurable (passive meant to be infinite fyi)? I skim through his post but I only skim the Isis one and I can't find the justifications

ahh okay, then he can compile a list to google docs and send it here since we might miss something

also, on what scan again you find MFTL+ six kings and supreme gods with Isis' passive being immeasurable (passive meant to be infinite fyi)? I skim through his post but I only skim the Isis one and I can't find the justifications
Six king speed mftl+ is just a text there no scan picture i can find in his post

Also isis case he said that isis can control completely control magic power of death at final battle at god realm is omnipotence (not sure why this make isis passive infinty, immeasurable)

Six king speed mftl+ is just a text there no scan picture i can find in his post

Also isis case he said that isis can control completely control magic power of death at final battle at god realm is omnipotence (not sure why this make isis passive infinty, immeasurable)
text only? well I would like to see the reasoning then

we don't give someone or something with the term of "omnipotent" anything relevant so that's also rejected I'm afraid

Ever thought that maybe some people don't want to be associated with this wiki?

text only? well I would like to see the reasoning then

we don't give someone or something with the term of "omnipotent" anything relevant so that's also rejected I'm afraid
in isekai at peace , isis should be comparable to omnipotent beings at that stage with her magic power of death but idk pegasus seems to be better at scaling this stuff

Pegasus mention this a while back , its the author scaling for the characters at their max potential , bunch of other stuff too above this reply.

Max Potential Isis has omnipotence scaling , he probably means Isis scaling to immeasurable using LN feats and WN statements.

This is from the WN and cant be applied to the LN atm and vice versa.

Maybe composite Isis if thats a thing

Last edited:
hmm i wonder how strong this will make shiro and anyone else relevant.

The feats looks promising and has the posibility to change many things.

Better wait for the TL and celestial pegasus to comment on this to see if anything can be added.

Extreme it may sound, but even if they’re a Being beyond Omnipotence, a Being beyond Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, a Being beyond Higher-Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, or even the “Strongest Imaginable” beyond the Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, their existence would be “nothing more but paper in a book”, holding no meaning whatsoever.

I smell 1A

We also have that end can be brought regardless of location dimension or distance, also blatant evidence of 1-A.
It's just a matter now do we take
"Being beyond Omnipotence, a Being beyond Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, a Being beyond Higher-Order Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence, or even the “Strongest Imaginable” beyond the Ever-Expanding Multi-Dimensional Omnipotence," as 1-A and Shiro a layer above them. They are already beyond dimensions so they should be 1-A but then again, author seems to be making a ranking here based on how many dimensions they are beyond which is contradictory to 1-A because if they were beyond dimensions in general their strength wouldn't be measured by dimensions. There is also a matter if Ever-Expanding means that those beings aren't infinite dimensional but just that finitely dimensional but their dimensions constantly increase or since infinite also has no end it could mean that they are in fact infinite dimensional. Regardless Shiro should be 1-A at least.

The Epilogue is an ability that will always stand at the end in all conditions.

We already have the world creator hierarchy when even someone who just entered it, is beyond time and space, and transcendent over the universe.

A quasi-omnipotent being is around here, a beyond omnipotent being is even further, as they can create higher dimensions, and then you got someone like Nebula who will always be beyond that, as it's all encompassed within her, this new info seems to expand on that even more, basically saying no matter how big this hierarchy gets, the Epilogue will always be above it.

The Epilogue has no limits, and will always be beyond everything, even the strongest imaginable that's beyond ever expanding multi-dimensional omnipotence, the former sounds like High 1-B, and the latter 1-B.

The Epilogue sounds 1-A to me honestly. I love how this is a slice of life so it works in story, cause in a battle shounen somehow someone would have to confront this absurdity lol.

Back