• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She couldnt use it until the fight with Shiro I think. And that's how she beat her, though of course against the epilogue it isnt comparable

Remember when the verse was 5-B? And then within a year, the author went beast mode

@BoastJr Stealing that meme you made

MCWlsGr.jpg

And this series is a slice of life, still blows my mind how powerful the characters are, when that's not even the focus of the story.

Remember when the verse was 5-B? And then within a year, the author went beast mode

@BoastJr Stealing that meme you made

MCWlsGr.jpg

And this series is a slice of life, still blows my mind how powerful the characters are, when that's not even the focus of the story.
I just like how, at the end of the day, we will forget about it and put it at the back of our mind until more world creator stuff shown

Best part about the series, we keep enjoying the sweetness it gives us, and when it comes up, we deal with the power scaling too, it's like the cherry on top of the cake.

Shiro could become tier 0, and nothing would change about the series.

The Prologue can't block the Epilogue, but it was said to be the strongest power excluding the Epilogue.
Wel i meant it allow the user to block The Epilogue but it still delete the user anyway ofc

Anyway, now that I thought about it, when Kuro uses her causality manip to turn back the sky to the same sky thousand years ago, does this means time and causality intertwined with each other?

The Prologue statement also has its issues too, it was stated before Nebula was introduced, much less the expanded God hierarchy.

Though if you want to go off narrative or whatever, it probably should still be the 2nd strongest, but we need hard evidence.

Kaito being the flag master keeps hitting the right flags for Chronois, complimenting her despite her inferiority complex, just a matter of time before she falls for him.

Lillywood on the other hand clearly is love with him, but doesn't really understand that herself yet.

Just now remembered one of Kaito's best willpower feats, the fact that the guy can walk in a straight line for a 100 years, never doubting himself, to stop or change paths, the fact that he didn't go insane there too, like literally no sort of mental stimulation.

Sasuga Kaito sama, doesn't have the strongest willpower in the series for nothing.

Wonder if recent changes, would make in difference in his match with Ritsuka. Also wild idea, but wonder if he could match up against Normal Yogiri, without it being a stomp either way.

Yes because now he just has little epilogue so it looks like he stomps both. Epilogue auto activates so I don't see why either wouldn't be a stomp if he's in danger. Doesn't he basically have 1-A protection?

Last edited:
Then not only normal but true form yogiri can't really do anything. I guess incap him constantly since NEP stuff. Though when I think about it if social influencing worked on little epilogue, would it work on instant death? Lmao

But I mean shallow is the epilogue and she already loved him, so maybe a stretch

Shiro's true form is the Epilogue, and it has a will of its own, it's that will that fell for Kaito.

Incomplete Shuro is who was in love with Kaito, then even "Complete" Shiro which is the Epilogue also fell, is how I would describe it.

Then I can see a scenario where even if he gets killed he will be brought back via 1-A immortality, and social influencing works even on the instant death till maybe it doesn't kill him. Kaito's social influencing is honestly really strong now in this regard. Perhaps on abilities that have wills on their own it will have them not outright kill him

Imagine for a second the author gets high again and dumps statements which put the Epilogue at tier 0, Kaito then gets tier 0 hax......

What he has now is already blowing my mind, how does a guy who is on the level of a slime in a slice of life series get so broken.

Also wonder if he heard or read Instant Death and just thought, this whole instant death thing is cool, lets make a story about it being a girl, and heavily develop the character, instead of just having the plot being her stomping everyone

No offense to instant death, but Yogiri's character is lacking

Last edited:
The author literally just needs quasi omni- world creators to be Infinite dimensional with beyond omni- world creators transcending it.

Then run the usual scaling chain and we could get some funky numbers. (Maybe even Tier 0 if the author establishes characters of second order omnipotence makes 1st order look like 3D humans and so on.)

we havent even gotten to the LN side yet and the author can literally pull anything out cuz the verse already operates on ridiculous scaling.

And we havent even gotten the prologue's full demonstration yet which isnt as op but can give some
funky Hax.

For a slice of life , you do wonder how the fk the world is still intact but hey its at peace for a reason right

Toudai san right now

taking-notes-bj-novak.gif

Memes aside in a standard shounen or even isekai like even A Wild Last boss Appeared, you have a defined goal, or glimpse of an end game, and things can get ridiculous towards the end (again AWLBA comes to mind),

Meanwhile with this series, there is no defined end, the author can go as long as they feel like, and do whatever they want to, and again the beauty of the series is somehow it works....

The possibilities are endless.

inb4 toudai makea kaito explore the multiverse and make a World Creator Harem (he technically has one but more the merrier)

Well meeting nebula followers can be plot honestly if author feels like it it can expand the cosmology

1 followers already talking with shiro iirc

I don't think author is gonna go higher honestly. I think he wanted to make outerversal character as a god of his verse and stop there brcause for most characters such being would be a god.

I don't think author is gonna go higher honestly. I think he wanted to make outerversal character as a god of his verse and stop there brcause for most characters such being would be a god.
I mean i guess that makes sense, it'll be crazy if he decided to expand the world even more though, but for now 1-A Shiro is very much suffice for her standing at the verse

Back