• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
e23183b7ef340c7152eeed3beed96403.png

Thread to discuss anything isekai at peace related.

So many weird sht happening on the raw version like this:

いくつもの世界が生み出され、ソレが次々と消し飛んでいく。腕の一振りで銀河が消え、踏み込みひとつで多重次元が湾曲し、戦いの余波で空間が崩落する。

それはまさに人知では想像しえない神々の決戦……世界の創造神たるシャローヴァナルと、その半身であるクロムエイナの戦いもまた佳境を迎えようとしていた。

MTL: A number of worlds are created, and the soles disappear one after another. The galaxy disappears with a single swing of the arm, the multiple dimensions bend with a single step, and the space collapses in the aftermath of the battle.

It is a decisive battle of gods that cannot be imagined by human knowledge ... The battle between Shallow Vanal, the creator god of the world, and his half body, Krom Eina, was about to reach a climax.

I thinks it's no immeasurable anymore? It just revealed the true essence of the epilogue is creating a possibilities so that's why it always hit

Would need the context and an actual good translation, this mtl stuff is fun to look at, but doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Think what i am gonna do is basically wait for the arc to be done translated, which will be in a month or so, then make a CRT with all the new stuff.

In the meantime, will continue making the profiles.

Alice is now confirm to be 11x above faster than the speed of light she did that without getting serious + she could also do Power nullification via death manipulation. Can't find shit how op epilogue before the nerf.

Last edited:
Just thinking sht. Isn't shallow existence is too broken to even put her against to anyone (unless that anyone can resist her hax). i mean the moment you put her to any character, her opponent already reach its final chapter ...

Not really in Low 1-C, there are some people with smurf hax.

In 5-B though, if you kill Shiro, she becomes her Low 1-C self, that's broken.

Yeah. Random. but doesn't that stressed u out and made you not really enjoyed the series? screenshotting those all things, focusing on power scaling and so on? I did try it on clearing an isekai but it just stressed me out even tho i swear to myself that after my second try I'm gonna start screenshotting those shit

Not really, making profiles is fun for me, otherwise i wouldn't do it.

As for clearing an isekai, i do have feats compiled for it, but as i said before i was ready to make the profiles last August, then the other person said they already had been doing it, so after that i wasn't seriously paying attention to the feats.

I would have to reread the series to make the profiles i think, don't really have the motivation to do that.

Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo Isekai wa Heiwa deshita​

LMAO i read this manga by chance few minutes ago, i realized i was reading this series after they mention six king like in Alice profile, what's this? Seems like a slice of life looking at chapter 1.

It's a slice of life, with surprisingly lots of action.

It doesn't take itself too seriously, the author even mocks seriousness.

Just prediction xd but it could be true , the author already made an appearance of her , and she's always at the end of every chapter (like Shallow vernal true essence)

So, final arc has started now.

That subspace that's usually created when Gods fight, isn't what Shiro created here, it's a full on universe.

That's gonna take a month lol.

Reading as it comes out is a pain cause i can't just copy and paste the feats like i normally do, cause the website doesn't let you do that, have to take screenshots of everything, but yea don't feel like waiting a month for the PDF.

I'm not use to it lol , reading novels on website it's so frustrating for me that i had to keep click next again and again and sometimes i encounter ads . also who the heck is this whenever i click it this dude pop up

Last edited:
The verse page now has pictures.

While browsing around for pics for the verse page, found colored pics of the ones being used on the profiles, will replace those with the colored ones.

I forgot the exact chapter but shouldn't Shallow vernal should've Reality warping for freely changing the land, she created?

Here:
[Shiro-san, can you convey the information Anyway, Shiro-san. Do you have somewhere you want to go? If there’s a place you want to go, Shiro-san, we’ll go there first.]

[I see… then, let’s go to the “beach”.]

[…Yes?] At that moment, I think I heard the sound of someone tumbling down behind me, and when I glanced back, I saw Chronois-san lying on the ground in the distance.
A-A-A-A- As expected of Shiro-san… What a frightening airhead, she is.

For her to render all the preparations Chronois-san and the others useless right from the start…

[E- Errr, I don’t really mind but… I- Isn’t the beach far from here?]

[That won’t be any problem.]

There’s no sea around the royal capital of Symphonia Kingdom, and from what I saw on the map, it seemed to be pretty far away, so even though I knew it would be useless and thinking about the stuff Chronois-san and the others did for this day, I asked her about it.

However, that’s where Shiro-san, the God of Creation, lightly waved her finger, and in an instant, the landscape around us changed and the blue sea and the scent of saltwater spread out in front of me. - ch.145
Her power to create things out of nowhere, time manipulation, fate, probability, biological manipulation, causality, existence erasure, resurrection, etcetera. Is maybe comes from her reality warping. So many statements that she could do almost anything
Reality Warping (sometimes called Reality Alteration or Reality Manipulation) is a term used to describe the ability to manipulate reality itself.

The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit, while ignoring the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Any decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc.

That's just teleportation, she just teleported to the sea.

Though i can think of other instances where you could argue it's reality warping.

Reshaping the earth with a wave of her finger

Yes, the place where Shiro-san brought me isn’t a place suitable for swimming, and even though it’s certainly near the sea… The place we are in now isn’t on a beach where there are white sands spread out, but on a tall cliff near the sea.
I thought when she mentioned the sea (umi), she’s talking about wanting to swim near the beach (umi), but it seems that it was just an idea.
(T/N: umi could mean both beach and sea.)
And then, Shiro-san stared at me again. She was silent for a while, probably looking into my memory again, and as if she decided something, she nodded her head.
With a wave of Shiro-san’s finger, the earth trembled… and the tall cliff suddenly turned into a sandy beach. Eeeehhhh!?
[With this, there shouldn’t be a problem, right?]
[No, I think there would be lots of problems…]
[I’ll return it the way it was before, so isn’t this alright?]
[That’s the problem you saw!?
Reshaping the earth in just an instant, this person really is a cheat. It’s so amazing that it feels like she’s overshadowing all the outrageous people I’ve seen so far.-Chapter 148

Returning a divided sea back to normal as if nothing happened before

[…Why did you also “split the ocean” along when you should have just been splitting a watermelon?]
[I dunno?]
Cutely tilting her head, Shiro-san is the same as usual, as the scene happening before my eyes are all this airhead Goddess’s fault.
We were going to split a watermelon, but when Shiro-san swung her stick… The entire landscape in front of me, along with the watermelon, was cut in half.
And beside Shiro-san who just was tilting her head at me, Chronois-san was holding her head with an exhausted expression on her face… Chronois-san’s spirit has fallen in shambles.
[Wouldn’t that cause a tsunami…]
[Should I return it back to how it was?]
[Please do so.]
[I understand.]
With a wave of Shiro-san’s finger, the divided sea returned to normal as if nothing had happened.-Chapter 148

Now that I've read it again yeah it just teleportation, i should've just search "reshape" instead of a "beach" lol almost forgot this scene just remember again after looking at reality warping page. And the third feats ain't that causality, still, it look's all of those are reality warping

Based on what i can see, low ranking gods were strengthened by Shallow Vernal to Count level, high ranking gods to Six Kings level. To say they are Six Kings level is vague though cause the Kings strength vary, evidence point to them being Base Megiddo level.

Pandora is stated to be the strongest of the Count level, and should really be a Duke, behind Ein, she also is Alice's substitute which is evidence of her being that strong. She took out a high ranking god herself.

Neun fought a high ranking god, but got easily blocked and countered, but didn't get defeated, she kept going back, and getting stronger and stronger until she put a cut on the high ranking god, it was said to be minor, but its a cut nonetheless, so Island level Neun?

Now Alice is absurdly op, The Supreme Gods were stated to have gotten 10x stronger after being boosted by Shallow Vernal, Ein couldn't even damage Chronois, in comes Alice stomping Fate, and easily beating up Chronois. And she is doing all this without Hekatonkheires.....

Alice is speed blitzing Fate, so her fate hax is too slow to catch her, and even when it does, she twist causality so it doesn't work.

Fate travelled thousands of kilometers in a short time period too, so another consistent MHS+ speed feat.

Last edited:
So, randomly browsing the site and i see this. Basically this verse is at the top of all these categories, how?

Guessing its cause of all the edits to the verse i did.

Got a 2 chapter release.

Megiddo's true form is said to be much stronger than Ein, destroyed 1/3 of the Demon Realm and even harmed Kuro, so it's Large Country level i think.

Only 3 ppl have ever seen it, Kuro, Ein and Alice, if so this creates an inconsistency. Like hundreds of chapters ago, Megiddo fought Lillywood to a draw, obviously he didn't use his true form, but Megiddo is repeatedly said to be the weakest king, either that fight wasn't serious or the author changed how powerful they wanted Megiddo to be.

Life is able to go toe to toe with Megiddo, she normally holds back despite, specializing in physical combat, though this is with the 10x boost from Shallow Vernal on top, so normally Megiddo would just no diff her.

One moment you think one of the Supreme Gods is the most op, next, the other one pulls something. Chronois has 2 authorities, time and space and is the only one who has 2, and is about to use her space authority which she normally wouldn't use cause it messes up the world.

Author really gong all out with this final arc, haven't even gotten to Shiro and Kuro's universe busting and dimension crossing feats yet.

2dd.jpg

Last edited:
but Megiddo is repeatedly said to be the weakest king, either that fight wasn't serious or the author changed how powerful they wanted Megiddo to be.
Iirc i saw the author replies on impressions section of ncode.site (He didn't really specifically say he's the weakest but yeah his point is like that) i might be wrong tho, i didn't really remember what exact date/year he state that and the raw is so incomprehensible . Also is it against the rules here asking the author how strong the characters are? I commented on impression of "i was caught" and pick "a word" (So if he ever saw it he'll answer it) and question how fast vernal is.

He is said to be the weakest though, twice now, by Ozma who knows about the true form, and now by Chronois.

[Ahh, no, the reason why that happened isn't really that big…… They just had a big argument with each other whether "who's stronger, Master or Phantasmal King-sama", and after that argument, they didn't get along anymore……]

[I see…… But I'm curious about that too. Who does Ozma-sama think is stronger, Megiddo-sama or Phantasmal King-sama?]

[Unnn? If it's the "current Master", Phantasmal King-sama is overwhelmingly stronger. Or rather, the current Master is most probably the weakest of the Six Kings. Well, he's still in a whole another level if you compare the current Master to normal Peerage-holders……]-Chapter 480

323fb6678686abd1525f7610b563dbd2.png

Yup, a lot of ppl used to try asking authors on twitter and other such places how strong their characters are, so now that's not allowed to scale the characters on this site.

He is said to be the weakest though, twice now, by Ozma who knows about the true form, and now by Chronois.
Yeah and the author too pointing out that he's the weakest so yeah he's still the weakest i think... Alright I'll start reading after they translate kings power chapter.

Back