• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smurf Hax For Authority

Hello, today I will discuss about the authority in Isekai At Peace. In the feats below that I gave, I feel that if there is a possibility that the Authorities will give the user a smurf hax.

Feats :

c43c48387cb384a9673bc8b1ee78cda1-png.jpg

In the feats above, it is explained that authority is a reproduction of the power of Shallow Vernal.

Shallow Vernal is the entity equivalent of 8D

I think, with these feats, it will make authority a hax smurf because the authority is just a reproduction of the power of Shallow Vernal. Or in other words, authority had the same power as Shallow Vernal.

Umm, no

Basically, authorities are Shiro's power watered down, we can't just assume that the god's authorities is the same as Shiro's, moreover, Shiro is 5D possibly 7D at the WN, her complete form is 8D possibly 9D... and no one at Isekai at Peace scale to her complete form yet

Last edited:
Umm, no

Basically, authorities are Shiro's power watered down, we can't just assume that the god's authorities is the same as Shiro's, moreover, Shiro is 5D possibly 7D at the WN, her complete form is 8D possibly 9D... and no one at Isekai at Peace scale to her complete form yet
However, there are also feats that say that God gains authority which is directly used by Shallow Vernal itself. It's still possible if authority is a smurf hax.
4b73ec048f7668a1f3bcf5c507d13c33.png

Last edited:
However, there are also feats that say that God gains authority which is directly used by Shallow Vernal itself. It's still possible if authority is a smurf hax.
4b73ec048f7668a1f3bcf5c507d13c33.png
And that's because they had Shiro's power "directly", it was even called the ultimate authority, clearly whatever Shiro give to the gods at the final arc is on another level and that is indeed proven a smurf since Fate immediately transcend into a 5D being when she absorb it

And that's because they had Shiro's power "directly", it was even called the ultimate authority, clearly whatever Shiro give to the gods at the final arc is on another level and that is indeed proven a smurf since Fate immediately transcend into a 5D being when she absorb it
Aight

Back