• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First battle thread on the wiki.battle between two 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no 1A layered but whatever with that outdated nep and transdual *****

Shiro would just stomp Faa since the latter's nep is like Alovenus which isn't nearly enough to prevent plot manip.
I'm not going with layered 1-a i just say why other think so

I know maybe after new td crt i make crt for new nep pages

Ok still want to see this

Should someone close it since this match ends as incon in worst way or complete stomp in other?

Forgot Alovenus even got that NEP, though yeah probably wouldn't grant NEP on a narrative level, unless you count it on the level of the settings

Anyone interested in putting this thread in spacebattles? i wanna see their reaction to 1-A shiki
They have different tiering system and requirements for tiers so don't see how this gonna be good match

Maybe at this point use nasuverse csap wiki profiles where even gilgamesh outer?

I reckon they denied Shiki being 1-A? then what tier do they give her then?
as ubdon said, not even tier 1. Even in comicvine, tier 1 nasu was once accepted....then it was promptly yeeted. And ever since chakravartin made his ever updating blog post there has almost been no fate battles in comicvine. Seriously, that dude is still researching nasuverse .

I reckon they denied Shiki being 1-A? then what tier do they give her then?
To elaborate a bit further.
Recently, i debated paul about the blog chakravartin made. After reviewing the thing a bit, we concluded that some of his sources were questionable, some of his anti feats where outlinears/ PIS, some where just plain nasu sucking at power scaling, some where inconsistent, etc. For example, the part where amarterasu was stated to have energy on par with the sun which has a energy / power level of 300,000,000. However that was really inconsistent, since going by that parameter regular servant would be large planet level, etc. In other words, by going by our standards, we can ignore some lesser statements as pis/ inconsistent and move on.
However, in their standards, they are not going to accept an answer like "Outlinear" "inconsistent" . THAT kinda puts nasuverse really low there. Hope that clears it up a bit.

Recently, i debated paul about the blog chakravartin made. After reviewing the thing a bit, we concluded that some of his sources were questionable, some of his anti feats where outlinears/ PIS, some where just plain nasu sucking at power scaling, some where inconsistent, etc. For example, the part where amarterasu was stated to have energy on par with the sun which has a energy / power level of 300,000,000. However that was really inconsistent, since going by that parameter regular servant would be large planet level, etc. In other words, by going by our standards, we can ignore some lesser statements as pis/ inconsistent and move on.
However, in their standards, they are not going to accept an answer like "Outlinear" "inconsistent" . THAT kinda puts nasuverse really low there. Hope that clears it up a bit.
Huh, alright......

Was gonna say Nasu's usage in "flowery language" is high but i guess there's other reasons for it

I mean even without R>f and other debatable stuff i still see nasu at tier 1 but hey every opinion important and etc.

Also from what i saw that's how all nasu debates goes no matter where it is

as ubdon said, not even tier 1. Even in comicvine, tier 1 nasu was once accepted....then it was promptly yeeted. And ever since chakravartin made his ever updating blog post there has almost been no fate battles in comicvine. Seriously, that dude is still researching nasuverse .
nasu research never ends

It has transdual over 1Cs which gives her baseline 1A which means no transdualism on 1A scope
Sorry to butt in since the thread has pretty much come to a conclusion that this is likely A Shiki win or Incon

but this statement doesn't really make sense "Which gives her Baseline 1-A" "no transdualism on a 1-A scope"??? She's not 1-A cause she has Transduality I don't think I've ever seen a Tier given for that reason.

She has Transduality on a 1-A scale because she's the root a 1-A Location/Entity whichever one you wanna go with. And said 1-A Location/entity possesses Transdual properties so I'm not sure how she doesn't possess 1-A Transduality that would be the equivalent of saying The Presence doesn't have Transduality on a 1-A scope because he's transdual in relation to 1-C Charchters. Doesn't make sense and I don't think thats how that works

Well it looks like Shiki's Transduality is gonna get upgraded and revised so it doesn't really matter anyways

By the way, shouldn't the Lovecraftian Gods in the Nasuverse get a profile already? They are already confirmed to be 1-A beings in FGO. I found some interesting scaling from a guy on quora.
main-qimg-8d2de264268599a705691c87f3df71f6-lq

Basically, the six doors represent all possible dimensions making it 1-B. Meanwhile, beyond the six doors is the “Ultimate gate.” This makes the ultimate gate, Low 1-A or 1-A idk. And the Outer Gods exist beyond the ultimate gate and are even restricted there yet can still tie every single possible dimension in the verse with their restricted power making them 1-A+.

I also noticed that the type-moon wiki already mentioned them
main-qimg-584366d6fddd9ff0d25d86d3d2d02e4a-pjlq

Which is funny because almost nobody remembers the Outer gods.

Idk if this scaling is correct or not but these outer gods should have profiles even if they have very few abilities. At least we can confirm their "beyond dimensional existence", "madness manipulation", etc.

By the way, shouldn't the Lovecraftian Gods in the Nasuverse get a profile already? They are already confirmed to be 1-A beings in FGO. I found some interesting scaling from a guy on quora.
main-qimg-8d2de264268599a705691c87f3df71f6-lq

Basically, the six doors represent all possible dimensions making it 1-B. Meanwhile, beyond the six doors is the “Ultimate gate.” This makes the ultimate gate, Low 1-A or 1-A idk. And the Outer Gods exist beyond the ultimate gate and are even restricted there yet can still tie every single possible dimension in the verse with their restricted power making them 1-A+.

I also noticed that the type-moon wiki already mentioned them
main-qimg-584366d6fddd9ff0d25d86d3d2d02e4a-pjlq

Which is funny because almost nobody remembers the Outer gods.

Idk if this scaling is correct or not but these outer gods should have profiles even if they have very few abilities. At least we can confirm their "beyond dimensional existence", "madness manipulation", etc.
You know this is not the place to discuss this right? Go to the Nasuverse discussion thread and post this there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back