• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First battle thread on the wiki.battle between two 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does she has layers of resistance anyway?
Via Authorities, basically a lower authority absolutely cannot bypass the resistances provided by an authority stronger than theirs. So like the Authority of a low level Divine spirit would get resisted by the authority of a Mid-level divine spirit but against another divine spirit with a similar level of authority or higher the authority can affect them. And currently the scaling chain for levels of Authority has 20+ people in it with Shiki being at the very top of that scaling chain as the strongest entity in the Verse.

Via Authorities, basically a lower authority absolutely cannot bypass the resistances provided by an authority stronger than theirs. So like the Authority of a low level Divine spirit would get resisted by the authority of a Mid-level divine spirit but against another divine spirit with a similar level of authority or higher the authority can affect them. And currently the scaling chain for levels of Authority has 20+ people in it with Shiki being at the very top of that scaling chain as the strongest entity in the Verse.
Isn't authorities caps like at 1-C?

Hm, so a lower / weaker divine spirit cannot do anything to a stronger divine spirit, am i right?

Hm, so a lower / weaker divine spirit cannot do anything to a stronger divine spirit, am i right?
Yeah they can't use their Authorities to harm a Divine Spirit/God with a higher level of Authority than them
Normally but Shiki possesses all the abilities and Resistances in the Verse on a 1-A level since each and every ability and Reistance came from the Root as it's the source of like everything in the verse

Yeah they can't use their Authorities to harm a Divine Spirit/God with a higher level of Authority than them

Normally but Shiki possesses all the abilities and Resistances in the Verse on a 1-A level since each and every ability and Reistance came from the Root as it's the source of like everything in the verse
Then why the scaling chain got caught up with the 1-A too?

That just means their origin cames from the same source, it doesn't specify why it has a scaling chain from its products
You're missing the point, Think of those abilities and powers as lesser versions of the ones she possesses when she uses them they get elevated in Tier so when a Divine Spirit or God uses them it's 1-C when she uses them they're 1-A

You're missing the point, Think of those abilities and powers as lesser versions of the ones she possesses when she uses them they get elevated in Tier so when a Divine Spirit or God uses them it's 1-C when she uses them they're 1-A
Authority scaling can't be used in 1-A level, 'cause only Shiki is being 1-A in the verse.
^this is my point, you don't bring scaling chain from lower dimensionality tiering just because they came from the same source of power

Authority scaling can't be used in 1-A level, 'cause only Shiki is being 1-A in the verse.
Doesn't make sense with the way Void shiki works on this wiki. All her abilities and resistances are 1-A when she uses them so naturally the scaling chain still applies if it didn't then it directly contradicts all the other Shiki matches here on the wiki since that's how we operate

We treat them as lesser versions of her own power if we were to say that the Reistance scaling chain doesn't apply since it comes from Lower Dimensional people in the Verse then neither would all the Abilities and powers she gets via power Mimicry since they also come from lower Dimensional entities in the Verse which kinda isn't how Shiki works

Last edited:
“The magecraft from the Age of the Gods allows people to directly access the authority of Divine Spirits. And since Divine Spirits are close to the Root, mages won’t have to search for the Root anymore.” My mentor explained. - Case File Volume 10 Chapter 2.

Doesn't make sense with the way Void shiki works on this wiki. All her abilities and resistances are 1-A when she uses them so naturally the scaling chain still applies if it didn't then it directly contradicts all the other Shiki matches here on the wiki since that's how we operate

We treat them as lesser versions of her own power if we were to say that the Reistance scaling chain doesn't apply since it comes from Lower Dimensional people in the Verse then neither would all the Abilities and powers she gets via power Mimicry since they also come from lower Dimensional entities in the Verse which kinda isn't how Shiki works
I'm a bit iffy with 1-A resistances to be honest, but I still think it's fine for now. However, for 1-A scaling chain resistances is no, we can't arbitrarily equalize the resistance gap in each layers is the same at all tier levels. The resistance layer gap at 1-C can only be reached by people who are at 1-C. 1-A scaling can't be done because there's only 1 character in the verse, we can't scale resistance gap in different tier, or create resistance layers with just a multiplier

I'm a bit iffy with 1-A resistances to be honest, but I still think it's fine for now. However, for 1-A scaling chain resistances is no, we can't arbitrarily equalize the resistance gap in each layers is the same at all tier levels. The resistance layer gap at 1-C can only be reached by people who are at 1-C. 1-A scaling can't be done because there's only 1 character in the verse, we can't scale resistance gap in different tier, or create resistance layers with just a multiplier
Normally, but once again it's literally stated that that's where they come from like not just infering or deducing it's actually stated that the resitances the powers all of it simply comes from the Root and by extension is a lesser version of that which the root possesses so in this Particular instance it's justified because we have a proper reason to assume so. No need for Multipliers or whatever. Plus there is also the El Melloi scan which also provides further precedent.

That scan didn't bring me why do the 1-A authority has scaling chain to each other

I get the resistance, but not the scaling chain, it just means the authority came from the Root, but it didn't specify as to why it has a scaling chain

That scan didn't bring me why do the 1-A authority has scaling chain to each other
The Gods are close to the Root but not on its level Void Shiki is the Root so

1-A Authorities<<<Shiki which basically would place her at the top of the scaling chain
I get the resistance, but not the scaling chain, it just means the authority came from the Root, but it didn't specify as to why it has a scaling chain
And like I said earlier this in and of itself is contradictory because the Resistances she has comes from scaling her to the people who's abilities and resistances she gets from her Power Mimicry so if we want to say the scaling chain doesn't apply because "It's 1-C" then her resistances and powers are also "1-C" because that's where we get them from 1-C Charachters. Again those authorities and powers are simply lesser versions of the ones Shiki possesses as the Root add on to that the El Melloi scan and there's really no need to discuss it.

And like I said earlier this in and of itself is contradictory because the Resistances she has comes from scaling her to the people who's abilities and resistances she gets from her Power Mimicry so if we want to say the scaling chain doesn't apply because "It's 1-C" then her resistances and powers are also "1-C" because that's where we get them from 1-C Charachters. Again those authorities and powers are simply lesser versions of the ones Shiki possesses as the Root add on to that the El Melloi scan and there's really no need to discuss it.
so you saying she didn't even get it from the Roots? I don't understand, unless you sayin she has like 1-A power mimicry that allows her to mimic authority in which that still didn't explain why she gets that scaling chain

Normally, but once again it's literally stated that that's where they come from like not just infering or deducing it's actually stated that the resitances the powers all of it simply comes from the Root and by extension is a lesser version of that which the root possesses so in this Particular instance it's justified because we have a proper reason to assume so. No need for Multipliers or whatever. Plus there is also the El Melloi scan which also provides further precedent.
Yeah layer of resistance is can't be copied, you just need to be on top of scaling to get it, Shiki is indeed at the top but resistance layer starts from 1-C, so it doesn't affect 1-A resistance. 1-A resistance scaling can exist if Shiki is able to bypass through 1-A character's resistance, which is none in the verse.

I mean the multiplier is because we arbitrarily made Shiki's resistance to 1-A just because she is a 1-A being which even though the resistance is copied from a smaller scale that is 1-C, also same as resistance layer.

For Authority which can access root, it is new scaling which this wiki has not accepted yet, we have to discuss about the new authority scaling first in the crt.

so you saying she didn't even get it from the Roots? I don't understand, unless you sayin she has like 1-A power mimicry that allows her to mimic authority in which that still didn't explain why she gets that scaling chain
If i not wrong it's sounds like
Authority of god: 1-c
Authority: Has chain
Authority from root via power mimicry: 1-a
Authority: Still kinda has chain

If i not wrong it's sounds like
if she didn't even get the authority directly from the Roots but from the power mimicry then that scaling chain is even more vague since if she use those power mimicry to overpower her enemy that has authority that she mimic (for example) then for absolutely sure she will get the better version of it because it's 1-A power, there's no further mention that it has layering in it

Yeah layer of resistance is can't be copied, you just need to be on top of scaling to get it, Shiki is indeed at the top but resistance layer starts from 1-C, so it doesn't affect 1-A resistance. 1-A resistance scaling can exist if Shiki is able to bypass through 1-A character's resistance, which is none in the verse.

I mean the multiplier is because we arbitrarily made Shiki's resistance to 1-A just because she is a 1-A being which even though the resistance is copied from a smaller scale that is 1-C, also same as resistance layer.

For Authority which can access root, it is new scaling which this wiki has not accepted yet, we have to discuss about the new authority scaling first in the crt.
Again she possesses all their Resistances and powers on a 1-A level Jaguar mans Authority on a 1-A Level vs Zeus's Authority on a 1-A level it's as simple as that if she has the resistances it makes Zero sense for the chain to not exist for the same reasoning
Again everything in the verse is simply a lesser version of the powers she possesses we simply class it as power Mimicry on the wiki so it isn't so much as shes Copying the abilities and resistances but simply using a more powerful version

Again she possesses all their Resistances and powers on a 1-A level Jaguar mans Authority on a 1-A Level vs Zeus's Authority on a 1-A level it's as simple as that if she has the resistances it makes Zero sense for the chain to not exist for the same reasoning

Again everything in the verse is simply a lesser version of the powers she possesses we simply class it as power Mimicry on the wiki so it isn't so much as shes Copying the abilities and resistances but simply using a more powerful version
that still didn't make that scaling chain logical at all, sure she gets resistance and from the Roots but it doesn't mean there's a scaling chain to anything unless there's someone who has 1-A resistance in the verse and Shiki somehow able to overcame it

if she didn't even get the authority directly from the Roots but from the power mimicry then that scaling chain is even more vague since if she use those power mimicry to overpower her enemy that has authority that she mimic (for example) then for absolutely sure she will get the better version of it because it's 1-A power, there's no further mention that it has layering in it
By that i mean that Root has origin of that chain thay now kinda 1-a so layers became 1-a in potence and Shiki copy that so that layers goes to her

By that i mean that Root has origin of that chain that now kinda 1-a so layers became 1-a in potence and Shiki copy that so that layers goes to her

By that i mean that Root has origin of that chain thay now kinda 1-a so layers became 1-a in potence and Shiki copy that so that layers goes to her
that's the thing, the layers is how we tell on who has more potency in hax contest, there's no mention of Shiki has layered hax/resistance because not only she is the only 1-A being in her own verse, there's also no one who has 1-A resistance so you sayin she can mimic layers to 1-A level is not viable and you need more proof than all authority came from the Roots

that's the thing, the layers is how we tell on who has more potency in hax contest, there's no mention of Shiki has layered hax/resistance because not only she is the only 1-A being in her own verse, there's also no one who has 1-A resistance so you sayin she can mimic layers to 1-A level is not viable and you need more proof than all authority came from the Roots
Everything kinda comes from it and ends here that's also why it has those powers but i'm neutral of root having chain inside itself

All Resistances and powers become 1-A so if we were to take the Powers of the Gods and make them 1-A what would you get?? You'd get a 1-A scaling chain Zeus's authority(Cheif God level) would still be superior to Jaguar Man(Lesser Diety) At 1-A and to add context once again the El Melloi scan exists as well. But whatever i guess seems like were not going to come to a consensus here

fine, I'll drop this matter since it's a whole can of worms and let yall discuss about that

besides, Shiro can plot manip someone who's immune to plot manip anyway so layers of resistance is not viable, only her NEP and TD saves Shiki from getting yeeted

fine, I'll drop this matter since it's a whole can of worms and let yall discuss about that

besides, Shiro can plot manip someone who's immune to plot manip anyway so layers of resistance is not viable, only her NEP and TD saves Shiki from getting yeeted
Sounds like Yogiri

Which should get resistanced since Shiki's layers are 1-A but it's not like it matters anyways cause TD go Brrr in this case

You misunderstood how resistance scaling chains work. There is no Jaguar man's 1-A Authority, there is no Zeus' 1-A Authority. The scaling chain still exist but not at 1-A level. there's no reason to put it at 1-A because scaling can't happen in 1-A that doesn't show superiority over other 1-A. Shiki only showed superiority over 1-C.

Scaling is a term what we make up, it doesn't necessarily mean that the term is attached to a verse. Although the Root is the source of everything but authority scaling is what we create, not blatantly explained in the narrative, so the idea of 1-A scaling from the start doesn't make any sense, except for the things I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
f i not wrong it's sounds like
It's blatantly faulty to assume sth like this. Let's remember what happened with Arceus.

You can't just magically give 1A hax and resistance to 1A HDE granting 1C powers.

It's blatantly faulty to assume sth like this. Let's remember what happened with Arceus.

You can't just magically give 1A hax and resistance to 1A HDE granting 1C powers.
That not just because 1-a root but also because verse mechanic but sure you can think that this is main reason

Also why you guys always compare Arceus to it i know they simmilar but oof

That not just because 1-a root but also because verse mechanic but sure you can think that this is main reason

Also why you guys always compare Arceus to it i know they simmilar but oof
The staffs are revamping characters that gain every abilities in the verse whether or not they do gain every abilities in their own verse or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back