• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on the latest WN chapters, Camellia is said to be Lillywood's strongest sub, and her ap is among the top Count Ranks, but not the top, Ozma and Pandora are obviously above, and it is said spirits are known for their defense, so she isn't a glass canon as i thought a while back.

From Isis camp the new Duke's will obviously be Iris and Polaris since they have fought each other and are on the same level, minus Iris Tyrannical Beast, so yea only thing that's weird is Vier being a candidate for Duke, but she has great resistances and regen which is on the 6 Kings level, not to mention being said to be durable, so thinking she is an even bigger stone wall than i thought, like Multi-Continent durability.

I always thought she had multi continent level of durability... clearly Meggido scale above Ozma, who can one shot the demon realm continent...

Megiddo's rating is a whole can of worms, but touching on that, i think he needs a new key, something like Afterstories (Base).

It is true he scales above Ozma in the Afterstories, but that was clearly not the case in the Main Story, dude most definitely trained over those 2 years.

But it will always be weird how the guy obsessed with fighting would seemingly not even notice or ignore the fact that his executives were far stronger than him.

Based on the latest WN chapters, Camellia is said to be Lillywood's strongest sub, and her ap is among the top Count Ranks, but not the top, Ozma and Pandora are obviously above, and it is said spirits are known for their defense, so she isn't a glass canon as i thought a while back.

From Isis camp the new Duke's will obviously be Iris and Polaris since they have fought each other and are on the same level, minus Iris Tyrannical Beast, so yea only thing that's weird is Vier being a candidate for Duke, but she has great resistances and regen which is on the 6 Kings level, not to mention being said to be durable, so thinking she is an even bigger stone wall than i thought, like Multi-Continent durability.
Yeah vier survivability is no joke lol
The only one who can defeat her is someone that can destroy her easily and seal her abilities,like pandora,iris etc
Thats why most ten demons and lilywood camp is easy match up for her

It's mostlu because she's such a stone wall with buttloads of resistance, even sealing didn't work mind you, the only one who can beat her is someone who can dish out attacks that immediately knock her up like Iris, Camellia, Pandora, Nidzveld, and probably some of Meggido's subordinates

Now that you mention it, Vier does resist sealing, but yet Iris can seal her anyway, so she has some enhanced sealing.

He give Iris a teleportation based on the six kings teleportation based on space-time magic yes, amd Alice is slowly become more similiar to Makina

i had a good news and bad news

good news is that Lazycat had bought the Volume 13 of Isekai at Peace, but the bad news is that he won't translate it in order to not affect the LN sale until around october

At least it will be translated.

Also gives me time to work on the profiles, still have a lot of LN profiles to make, and 2 revisions threads to do afterwards.

Last edited:
Alriiiight, it's question time~~, this time it's about Shiro's Epilogue and her usage of it plus some Nebula's rating

Now, Nebula is well, practically the strongest world creator beside Shiro that got deleted by her Epilogue, now this means that Nebula is completely dissappear (aka not exist) but Shiro can still interact with her and resurrect her, is this, in anyway, a good feat for Shiro's Epilogue?

Also, Nebula is said to be "encompassing" everything at Isekai At Peace world, and it's apparent that there's definitely law of causality there, so does Nebula encompass even the law of causality itself? Would that give her some form of acausality?

Are you suggesting some sort of Nep for Shiro? I don't think it works like that, she just resurrected Nebula and nerfed her, if she was still alive as some sort of non-existent being and Shiro forced her back into an existent being, then you could argue that.

I guess, acaulsaity type 4, Nebula doesn't have a profile and it doesn't affect anything right now anyway.

Rather than nep, it was more of npi i guess since the whole "the Epilogue is the only way you can go back to existence from getting hard deleted", like from what Eden said about Shiro's Epilogue, those that got deleted was more like they still exist yet don't at the same time since clearly Nebula's follower will try to resurrect her but can't because Shiro deleted her on narrative scale, meaning there's not even a concept of Nebula that can be salvaged, and yet Shiro manage to resurrect Nebula anyway, that's my takes

I guess aca type 4 is the best rating for Nebula, well that's fair i guess

Oh yeah i also wonder why alice doesnt have fate,probability,and causality manipulation(+law and conceptual manipulation cuz resisting authority) resistance too

Last edited:
I... honestly didn't know that Alice said that lol, I almost thought it's a flowery language but there's barely any flowery language at the WN so who knew it is viable

Let's just wait for pegasus to give his thought about this, but if she did get her acausality type 4, which key should we give her that rating? If it's her second key then Kuro affect her using her causality manip is boost for Kuro

Btw the feats work for both LN and WN right? Since its around confession to kuro(the 20k years ago war flashback) + onsen

She has a technique which changes her fate, Fate's abilities were working on her just fine until she used it.

Resistance kinda doesn't work either since she isn't resisting anything, just her ability countering Fate's.

I guess that's also a no for acausality type 4?

Edit: there's also a discussion whether or not transcending time can be counted for acausality but eh

Also we can't even give her Law + Concept Manipulation for confronting Fate's ability either, Alice's fate changes so fast that Fate can't even hax her, is how its explained.

f506f7fac934268099a47210acbdd1ae.png

Also we can't even give her Law + Concept Manipulation for confronting Fate's ability either, Alice's fate changes so fast that Fate can't even hax her, is how its explained.

f506f7fac934268099a47210acbdd1ae.png

But is estabilished that no matter how strong the opponent(as long they not at world creator level) authority will always winning?
Fate also using her golden eyes there(or only in LN i forgot)

Even the WN says if two abilities of the same category clash, the one backed by Authority would definitely win as it controls the principle/concept of sad hax itself. So while alice might not resist fate stuff from the beginning, her own fate thing should upscale from Fate-san's for being able to counter an authoritative skill with it

In the LN Fate used her eyes, but apparently it has a caveat, Fate's domain extends to the whole world and nothing can be used without her permission, however it doesn't work on stuff from another world, probably should mention that as a weakness somewhere.

If an authority and one that isn't clashed, the authority will always win as they are the rules themselves, but as i said it's weird, there is no direct clashing going on, Alice is just changing her own fate too fast for Fate to hax her, though would we even say that that in and of itself is a clash, and shouldn't be possible? Cause authorities are the rules themselves, and there aren't any exceptions to the rules?

It's weird.

🤔 iirc alice start to use her heart tool when fate use her power

I guess heart tool is the one make alice immune to fate power(since before that fate can see her fate easily)

Looking at the Authorities explanation again though, it's said that if a magic and an authority were trying to do the same thing, the authority will always take precedence.

So if Fate is trying to manipulate Alice's fate and Alice is trying to manipulate her fate, then Fate's authority should have taken precedence.

But that's not what happen, so yea, i do think Alice should get law and concept manipulation for that, when it comes to her own fate.

Or alternatively you could say it's a weakness to Fate's authority in that it doesn't work as well on stuff from another world. Alice was changing her fate using her heat tool, an ability from another world, then once Fate got serious, her ability worked, then Alice whipped out Hekatonkheires, which again made Fate's ability not work cause Fate's domain doesn't extend to another world.

This whole thing is weird.

I mean heart tools is something mysterious too no? After all even Alice still didn't know the true nature of her heart tools.

What i think is that the heart tools is following other universe's law and order so that's why Fate's authority didn't work on Alice's heart tool

Meaning normal Fate's hax isn't as absolute when facing abilities from other worlds, and Serious Fate can overcome that with with the Eyes Who See Fate, again becoming absolute, but this can then be overcome by an even more powerful ability from another world 🤔.

I mean the heart tools itself is what made Alice capable of evolve herself to reach the level of Makina, so it's practically a smurf ability

Thinking about it, heart tools is theoratically an ability from another world ie Alice's original homeworld that has its own rules and concept laid down, so maybe Fate's authority can't affect Alice's heart tool since it operates on different rules, that's my takes

i totally didn't try to use another verse as reference point

Authorities are imitations of Shiro's power, which is the highest power in the world. Hence why they are absolute and they are the rules themselves.

If we are going with the logic that Alice is unbound by fate and destiny, because she has an ability which operates by different rules, i guess it makes sense, and Hekatonkheires is indeed a smurf ability, so it's no surprise it could overpower Serious Fate.

So something like this

-Acausality type 4 for Alice with heart tool

-Serious Fate can affect type 4 acausals

-Hekatonkheires is superior to even Serious Fate's hax which can affect type 4 acauals.

speaking of which, Kaito would have acau 4 too if that's true right? And this type of singularity would even extend to the level of resistance to plot manip, for him being the only ''story'' Shiro couldn't end.

Back