• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noneless21

He/Him
Henlo! Stretchy Mcwanker is back! And he's stretchier and wankier than ever, time for another round of Isekai at Peace wank so let's do this!

So, in this verse, the summoned hero representatives will be given two choices after they spend a year at the other world, that'll be return to the Earth or stay in Trinia. When they decided to stay in Trinia, Eden erased any record of their existence (Chapter 662) from Earth.

Yeah that's cool and all, but this only proof for type 1 at most, I know that.

But then, the otherworlder trio (aka Kaito, Aoi and Hina) met with Shigenobu, the former hero representative that choose to stay in Trinia. Shigenobu then say that his existence in Earth was erased from the start. This not only affect Aoi's memory but also quite literally everything about Shigenobu, whether it's his birth, the memory about him, nor his actions that he had done, all of them disappeared from Earth, as if he himself never existed in the first place (Chapter 1452)

Basically? This type of information altercation capable of changing the reality, so it should be type 2, maybe

If this is viable then Shiro, Kuro and Eden (Makina) will be getting info type 2 (and resistance)

And that's all I guess.

Last edited:
This is good.

Idk about Fate and Alice though, with Shiro and Eden, we know that they are so indistinguishable, not even Shiro's other half can tell the difference between them.

Fate and Alice don't have that, only that like Shiro and Eden, they are "nigh-omnipotent". They would probably have the resistance due to how World Creator fights work, but idk about the ability.

This is good.

Idk about Fate and Alice though, with Shiro and Eden, we know that there are so indistinguishable, not even Shiro's other half can tell the difference between them.

Fate and Alice don't have that, only that like Shiro and Eden, they are "nigh-omnipotent".
okay, then the World creator trio will have it while the duo newer world creators won't

I understand everything in regards to how it is Info type 2, but I kinda lost why they should get resistance to it?
because they innately resist all of their power, like how Kuro and Shiro resist everything they throw at each other

Eden (Makina) get it because she scale to Shiro who she impersonate so well that even Kuro, Shiro's other half, can't differentiate between the two when she fight against her

because they innately resist all of their power, like how Kuro and Shiro resist everything they throw at each other

Eden (Makina) get it because she scale to Shiro who she impersonate so well that even Kuro, Shiro's other half, can't differentiate between the two when she fight against her
Ah, I understand.
It is fine then.

I'd say this is Causality Manipulation, nothing really implies fundamental information got directly affected here, all of the info get erased because it is the consequence of not existing in the first place (history-level erasure).

I'd say this is Causality Manipulation, nothing really implies fundamental information got directly affected here, all of the info get erased because it is the consequence of not existing in the first place (history-level erasure).
they do that via manipulating information/record tho

they do that via manipulating information/record tho
The record of existence means the timespan from his very first moment of birth to the present, which is space-time level erasure. Furthermore, I don't think we treat stuff such as Books or Records as information type 2 by default ATM.

The record of existence means the timespan from his very first moment of birth to the present, which is space-time level erasure. Furthermore, I don't think we treat stuff such as Books or Records as information type 2 by default ATM.
apparently they don't need mention of information as fundamental building blocks of reality or something similar to get Info type 2

caption.gif

yeah , not to derail but I would rather have actual supporters and fans who like the series rather then people who jump on the bandwagon and pretend to be fans
then don't

This is good.

Idk about Fate and Alice though, with Shiro and Eden, we know that they are so indistinguishable, not even Shiro's other half can tell the difference between them.

Fate and Alice don't have that, only that like Shiro and Eden, they are "nigh-omnipotent". They would probably have the resistance due to how World Creator fights work, but idk about the ability.
Seems fine to me.

While I extremely appreciate the help, I don't have my laptop now until tomorrow

So gonna wait for towmorrow to edit them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back