• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so author san is back at it again with the upgrades.

Amel came from the outskirts of the continent, which is 15,000km from Symphonia's capital, now it's already established the Symphonia Kingdom is in the center of the continent, Archlesia is to the north of it, Hydra Kingdom to the south.

So the total diameter of the human realm would be 30,000km, and the demon realm is 2x as big, so 60,000 km, so in total that's 90,00km, and that's just the size of the 2 continents, not accounting for all the oceans.

Earth in comparison has a circumference of like 40,000km, so yea even lowballing Trinia is over 2x as big.

Another thing, Amel has a flight speed of mach 245, and in the afterwords it's basically said people on her level can move at light speed, combat speed obviously. At this point, i think the author probably intends for Count Ranks to be as fast as he said they are in the LN, but we can go with lightspeed, so another upgrade is in order, and i got to recalculate what destroying the demon realm would give with these new values, i have a feeling we probably will have to toss the multiplier given for the 6 kings, like the demon realm is literally bigger than Earth, WTF.

Last edited:
I'm honestly less excited about the upgrade for the top tier rather than the upgrade for the tier 1s but this is very good also

Just realized something else, Amel had to specifically set up countermeasures to not affect her surroundings when moving at mach 245, KE is very much a thing here, using her speed and the average weight of a woman, comes out to wait for it...... 6 Megatons, which is City level, like it's stupidly consistent how strong Count levels are.

Side note i love how the officials of the kingdom were freaking out about a count rank landing in their city, but were just like whatever it's just Kaito, when they found out where it landed.

Just realized something else, Amel had to specifically set up countermeasures to not affect her surroundings when moving at mach 245, KE is very much a thing here, using her speed and the average weight of a woman, comes out to wait for it...... 6 Megatons, which is City level, like it's stupidly consistent how strong Count levels are.

Side note i love how the officials of the kingdom were freaking out about a count rank landing in their city, but were just like whatever it's just Kaito, when they found out where it landed.
"There are multidimensional being landed in our planet sir"
"Prepare countermeasure"
"New info sir said being is standing in front of sir kaito house"
"Case dismissed have a nice day everyone"

Also author despite Showing how destructive his creation is always remind us that this is not a mainly action packed novel lol

that's the thing, despite the sheer destruction these character can cause, it's still relatively in peace all year round

Except for Serious-senpai though, she will eternally suffer from either sugar overload or from Mamakina's words of wisdom about Kaito

Based on my calculations, destroying the human and demon realm would both result in High 6-A, just varying degrees.

Nothing too crazy, ppl like Ozma and Pandora would go from 6-A, to High 6-A. Just seems like another supporting feat for the 6 Kings, cause Cameila who can destroy the demon realm is far inferior to them, and they currently scale to 24 exatons.

So you can take 24 exatons as a lowball for their ap, but using the trillion times multiplier which puts them at Low 5-B as the high ball, could also be reasonable as they can take out the entire world of Trinia, which would include the oceans, and not just these 2 continents.

If anything, the multiplier just became more legit i think.

Toudai-sensei really makes an accurate powerscaling huh, despite it's a slice of life novel...

I kinda wonder what will Toudai-sensei do with the power level of Shiro and the other world creator

At this point i am wondering if the author actually sits down and power scales themselves, or just everything happens to line up perfectly, what are the chances that the author picks mach 245 for Amel's speed, and that just happens to perfectly line up with statements from very early on in the story, which said Count Ranks can wipe out cities?

Is it all just a coincidence or planned, and if its planned what's gonna happen when they decide to explore World Creators in more depth.

Edit: So seems while i did the quick math last night, i wasn't paying too close enough of an attention, Amel moving at mach 245 would result in 65 tons, not 6 megatons, it's still interesting how things line up perfectly in this series though.

Last edited:
At this point i am wondering if the author actually sits down and power scales themselves, or just everything happens to line up perfectly, what are the chances that the author picks mach 245 for Amel's speed, and that just happens to perfectly line up with statements from very early on in the story, which said Count Ranks can wipe out cities?

Is it all just a coincidence or planned, and if its planned what's gonna happen when they decide to explore World Creators in more depth.
Oh yeah
But we need another WC i guess or makina and kuro/shiro mini conflict to get that

We all know it's coming, Nebula had many subordinates who loved her, somehow one or more of them are gonna find out she is alive, show up at Kaito's house (more stomach aches for Lilia), and find Nebula being subservient to Kaito.

It makes for a good gag, question is when the author will do it, they still got so many other stories to tell.

for now, we got Amel so maybe for a good bit of time, but who know what will happen during the three months before Seigi and Cattleya's wedding. Which remind me who will Kaito met again and cause the same ol Lilia stomACHE again...

So for LN Alice and Eden, i don't think there is enough evidence right now to support them scaling to Shiro and Kuro's abilities and resistances.

In terms of abilities, besides them all being almost "Omnipotent", nothing supports it, in the WN we had Eden disguising herself as Shiro so well that even Kuro who is Shiro's other half couldn't tell the difference in them.

And as for resistances, Kuro and Shiro null each other powers cause they were originally one entity, and we know their abilities don't work on each other, but as for Alice and Eden, we do know Eden can null Shiro's power, but we haven't gotten proof of the resistances, and in Alice vs Eden, Eden dodged Alice's death hax instead of tanking it via her resistances.

At this point wouldn't be surprise if LN 6 kings get mid-godly regeneration, and Shiro level people get high godly.

Chapter 1 of vol 12 was pretty long, took a little bit to read, and then once i was done, found that 2 new chapters were out.

Definitely prefer this sequence of events in the LN than the WN.

Lillie, Nidzveld and Ozma just causally chilling observing fights taking place inside the barrier, was cool. Also at this point considering even Lilia and Neun can boost their vision with magic, even if we don't have the statement like the WN about anybody with magic being able to boost their vision, it's safe to say anyone Count level and above can do it in the LN.

Funf has resistances to abnormalities, but not sure if we can take that as like a Peak Count Rank thing or a Funf thing, we probably have to go with the latter for now.

Pluto's Arm Funf and Aesir Illness being 6 Kings level was a major surprise, Aesir was being hyped up volumes ago, but didn't think it was this strong, albeit clearly Funf and Illness can't maintain that level of power for long.

Plenty of stuff to add for this vol, but also got to upgrade the WN characters speed. I finished splitting the profiles btw, now i just need to get working on those LN profiles.

I check it again vier in wn should also have paralyze, in chapter 190 she using the same abilities in the same situation as LN

Welp..., the LN has finally reach the latest volume, until July 4th

I haven't read the LN to the latast volume yet, just sneak peak some here and there, as I just stuck at volume 10 chapter 2 but I probably would continue this a few days after

Anyway, I took a sneak peak at the volume 12 and chapter 6 Alice does get affected with Kuro's causality manip, so we can conclude that whatever Eden vs Alice is doing which is alter the past shenanigan is in fact not causality manip but downright immeasurable speed since if it is causality manip then Alice will get resistance to it and unaffected by Kuro's causality manip

Last edited:
Caught up to both the LN and WN.

Honestly have no idea what's going on with Alice, the implications right now seem to be that she is still around 6 Kings level, so is Hekatonkheires gonna be like a transformation now or something? Maybe it was a temporary power up and not permanent like the WN? Is Alice suppressing currently herself?

Still trying to figure out what the author is gonna do with Alice in the final arc, speaking of her, will work on her LN profiles next.

Amel destroyed a mountain, so more consistency again,

Agni's design is out, better than i expected

As for the LN profiles, while my computer was updating, it somehow deleted my collection of feats, i recovered some stuff, but wasn't much, so yea i was working on Alice's profile, and i know where stuff is suppose to be, but i have to actually dig through chapters now.

Other series i lost everything....

Speaking of Agni, for her eventual WN profile, you guys think we should scale her to Pandora?

They regularly fight each other, and while Pandora is obviously superior, not sure it's as big a difference as 6-C to High 6-A would suggest. Also she is said to be in a different dimension to Epsilon, who is also Peak Count Rank, i am thinking she scales.

Hmm, i think she scale to Pandora yeah, probably below Pandora but not by much, while Ozma is above Pandora

Speaking of Agni, for her eventual WN profile, you guys think we should scale her to Pandora?

They regularly fight each other, and while Pandora is obviously superior, not sure it's as big a difference as 6-C to High 6-A would suggest. Also she is said to be in a different dimension to Epsilon, who is also Peak Count Rank, i am thinking she scales.

Yes kinda agree

Also freabell should be around that as well i guess

She the strongest from magnawell camp

Freabell is the strongest of the Maganwell camp, but idk if we know how the strength of each camp compares.

Unless we have evidence, don't think she can scale to Agni, though i remember statements about who is the strongest of each camp, don't remember anything like ranking strength of each camp together or something, would have to relook at stuff.

Though i think logically Freabell probably is Agni level since she is on an entirely different level than normal Peaks, but idk if the evidence is there.

They really done it made ein into maid rank lmao
Maid about to become the most elite profesion after this

Also since every faction/camp will be have 2 duke rank
Putting agni on H6A have more justification now

Seems my prediction is correct one volume of LN will have 2-3 days of six king fest

Next volume probably epilogue stuff finally revealed in LN i think 🤔

well the only thing we can do is wait really, if there's no more additional info regarding the epilogue, well that's fine ig

Unless it goes into more details, not much will change. The higher dimensions probably still won't be considered legit, just like the WN at that point in time.

It's the final arc with the whole transcend space-time stuff, creators transcending their creations etc that really made everything definitive, like to us its obvious Shiro and co are higher dimensional beings, but it's gonna take more evidence to convince others.

But wouldn't be surprised if the LN adds stuff, not gonna get my hopes up though.

Back