• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just when i thought the WN will get a significant downgrade from CM type 1 to CM type 2, the author proceed to post Alice's explanations about God's authority at the WN lol

the author definitely know the existence of the VSBW lol

just when i thought the WN will get a significant downgrade from CM type 1 to CM type 2, the author proceed to post Alice's explanations about God's authority at the WN lol

What kind of statement?

Yea the Gods like Fate were gonna lose CM, but not gonna happen anymore, it was always said that their authorities were greater than magic, but the WN didn't have the control concept statement.

So really it's the LN that's gonna be downgrade cause we don't have have the follow out statement about transcending space-time. Shiro's CM will just be type 2.

i guess until the further notice about the transcendence, then Shiro & co will get their CM type 1 back huh

i think it'll be at least volume 20...

since we're just start our six kings festival arc at volume 13, plus the author may change some stuff for the LN again

It would be funny if we are splitting the LN and WN, then all of a sudden the author drops an info dump in the latest LN volumes that push the characters even further than the WN.

The LN is above the WN at the same points in time, but the author can always make that gap even wider.

Honestly i just hope author do the after story
And the illustrator draw nebula design
Especially true form nebula

i mean, volume 11 chapter 3 haven't uploaded yet so there's probably something new there unlike the previous chapter where it's almost identical
Honestly i just hope author do the after story
And the illustrator draw nebula design
Especially true form nebula
there's a lot of them that warrant a illus like Rosemary

If more characters had illustrations, i probably would have made more profiles. I just generally dislike making profiles without illustrations, though a lot of characters are vague in terms of their abilities, so there is also that, but i definitely would have made an Epsilon profile already if we had images.

eeeh, there's an Epsilon illus available but it's combined with Anima since she fought with Epsilon before

also, it says that the principle of causality manipulation can be used by the upper rank of high-ranking demon

The same sort of thing is also said about time stop, but we don't really know if it's like everyone can use it or it's something that people on that level can do, but not everyone can do it.

We have seen Funf and Lillie manipulate causality, but is that something everyone else can do? Don't really have proof of that, considering Lillie's defense which involves causality manipulation is what makes her so broken, and Funf is also similar in that she will always determine the future in which she protects her family, don't really think the evidence points to everybody on their level being able to do it.

There is also Raz, who is again mentioned to be dangerous due to causality manipulation. If it's a common thing everybody on their level can do, these examples of people using them and being dangerous don't really make sense i think.

lol really??

*edit: lol have just checked at I've to say I'm at a loss for words...

ic...

anyway, it's already given that the WN will keep their CM justifications, just change the reference i think

also, yeh volume 10 ~ C.300 WN (I looked for LN's illustration while reading accordingly)
So the Final Arc would probably be around vol20s or so

Btw up until volume 10 in LN,LN have all things in WN at this point right?
Nothing in wn that LN doesnt have?

actually... Isis at WN can kill inorganic things while Isis at LN didn't show such feats, and the world creator level peeps will only get low 2-C possibly low 1-C rating since there's no several dimension busting from Kuro at the final war arc yet, other than that, the LN is MUCH faster than WN one

which beg to differ, Shiro's Epilogue is indeed faster than immeasurable speed peeps, we're slowly buffing the LN peeps

anyway, these volume 9 till 11 didn't have much things to add I presume, which is predictable since.. ya know... it's Isekai at Peace, there's a whole lot of reason there's not much activities here since the power level here is very straight forward other than 1-A Shiro ofc

actually... Isis at WN can kill inorganic things while Isis at LN didn't show such feats, and the world creator level peeps will only get low 2-C possibly low 1-C rating since there's no several dimension busting from Kuro at the final war arc yet, other than that, the LN is MUCH faster than WN one

which beg to differ, Shiro's Epilogue is indeed faster than immeasurable speed peeps, we're slowly buffing the LN peeps

anyway, these volume 9 till 11 didn't have much things to add I presume, which is predictable since.. ya know... it's Isekai at Peace, there's a whole lot of reason there's not much activities here since the power level here is very straight forward other than 1-A Shiro ofc

No i mean up to volume 10 only the equal chapter in wn also still doesnt have that higher dimensional thingy right?

oh, then no, it'll probably at volume 17 I believe? if we take a gander that each day at the Six Kings fes takes 1 volumes, Volume 13 is first day of the Six Kings Fes which is Megiddo's turn, then it'll be Lillywood, Isis, Magnawell, then Alice and Kuro, and then the seventh day as Shiro's date at the Six Kings Fes

also, I dunno if there will anything new about Eden(which is Makina)'s explanation about Shiro to Alice, but I at least hope Alice met with Makina much earlier and Makina gives Alice a much more indepths about true form Shiro

speaking of meeting Makina much earlier, there's probably about a volume worth bout Makina and Alice's past if the author so choose to let them met earlier

Seems time manipulation is another ability the 6 Kings can do.

LN CRT is basically done, will get to separating stuff when i get time, probably will take a while before everything is done.

Seems time manipulation is another ability the 6 Kings can do.

LN CRT is basically done, will get to separating stuff when i get time, probably will take a while before everything is done.

All six king have normal time manipulation cause of state preservation magic or there is other thing?

Vol 11 done, and LazyCat is back at it again with vol 12.

This arc is looking good, been built up for several volumes now, and it's gonna have new content, and probably some good feats too.

We also got an illustration for Nidzveld.

funnily enough, if we use the MFTL+ rating, then Alice will get 10 quadrillion times speed of light, which is pretty bonkers, but we wound up with infinite likely immeasurable speed anyway which I'm very happy they got it, and Kuro also casually blitz Eden so she should get above baseline immeasurable speed even though Eden is holding back

I read the latest WN chapter today and we got a clue of how big Trinia is

apparently the distance between near the outskirt of the Human realm continent and Symphonia Kingdom Royal Capital is 15.000 km, I dunno if we can estimate exactly how big Trinia is but it's something

That around the same lenght as lisbon(portugal)to magadan (russia)
The human realm around the same size as europe + russia then probably

idk either tbh, probably best to wait for Celestial Pegasus to respond, either way it's definitely bigger than the earth now given the distance between them is about 37% earth's circumference in 1 continent

Back