• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there any character with generic "Hax Resistance"?

What I'm asking is basically... is there any character in this wiki which is not so haxxed themself and does not have only specific hax resistance, but rather some sort of passive quality that makes them invulnerable or greatly resistant to hax in general or a broad spectrum of hax?

For example, an OC race I made has the passive ability where their powers generate an intangible field (like the AIM field) which interferes and greatly resists any attempt to use powers directly on them (such as materializing something inside them, controlling them telekinetically, etc).

Is there anything like that catalogued? A generic resistance that affects a large spectrum of hax.

The Yuuzhan Vong are immune to literally any Force ability but they themselves are basically completely haxless.

Makes finding matches for them fun.

Being immune to pretty much everything supernatural on the verse doesn't really count much, and many of those are haxxed on their own.

The Yuuzhan Vong are interesting, but the fact they resist electricity makes it weird. Will they resist if a force user throws rocks at them, or just if they try to control them? If it's something like that direct effect clause, then I guess it counts and is pretty cool.

DMB 1 said:
SMT's 2-As
Also, what are those? :v

"Will they resist if a force user throws rocks at them, or just if they try to control them?"

That, in-universe, doesn't count. They're still able to be killed by telekinetically crushing them with something.

With Force Lightning the thing just bounces off them like nothing.

Unless Luke's doing it where he just goes "**** you" and it works anyway.

"Being immune to pretty much everything supernatural on the verse doesn't really count much"

It kinda does when this supernatural stuff includes galactic level mind hax, sub-atomic matter manipulation, space-time manipulation, planetary soul manipulation, among many other things.

The Everlasting said:
"Will they resist if a force user throws rocks at them, or just if they try to control them?"
That, in-universe, doesn't count. They're still able to be killed by telekinetically crushing them with something.

With Force Lightning the thing just bounces off them like nothing.

Unless Luke's doing it where he just goes "**** you" and it works anyway.
I see. That's cool :3 And how does Luke simply go through that? :v Plot Armor?

The Everlasting said:
"Being immune to pretty much everything supernatural on the verse doesn't really count much"
It kinda does when this supernatural stuff includes galactic level mind hax, sub-atomic matter manipulation, space-time manipulation, planetary soul manipulation, among many other things.
Well, I guess so, but the problem is that Power Null/Superpowers Immunity is not the same thing as resisting specifically haxxy stuff. If nothing at all that is supernatural works on said character, hax being merely a small group inside it, then it isn't the same as having something actually like hax resistance (like the Yuuzhan Vong do). That's why I wanted to know if therer was a skill mostly about countering hax. Khârn is the one who has power immunity that I however kinda thought counted because of how honor-linked it is, though.

Also, GEOM resists a lot of stuff and Khorne resists almost every hax in the verse.

Tecnically, machines are immune to mind and soul hax, with few exceptions. Bloodshot, despite not being one, has the same properties than a machine, is immune any kind of mind hax (mind attacks I mean, stuff as telekinesis still affects him) and possible resistent to soul hax.

Back