• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Hax Tier List/Hax discussion

why would it being layered matter, when probability would be effected the present and Acausal Type 4 being working on a different set of physics?
No it meant Aca type 4 follow a different system, this include laws, concept, causality, physics...
Unless Probability Manipulation it shows affecting Aca type 4 I don't think we can't assume it will work.
For toon force i'd rank its possible applications before, then do Toon force itself
Toon force in some verses include: reality warping, 4th wall break, plot manipulation, and other logic defying hax.

No it meant Aca type 4 follow a different system, this include laws, concept, causality, physics...
Unless Probability Manipulation it shows affecting Aca type 4 I don't think we can't assume it will work.
Couldnt probability effect things around the user? Unlike Fate Hax that determines a event and causes it to happen, Probability would effect the present without needing to mess with the same laws that Fate would
Toon force in some verses include: reality warping, 4th wall break, plot manipulation, and other logic defying hax.
Plot Manipulation isnt in its possible applications so i wont count whats not there

Couldnt probability effect things around the user? Unlike Fate Hax that determines a event and causes it to happen, Probability would effect the present without needing to mess with the same laws that Fate would
Probability manipulation is more OP because it can sometimes make the impossible happen without relying on something like past, present and future. It's like reality warping.
Plot Manipulation isnt in its possible applications so i wont count whats not there
read this
Toon Force, also named Cartoon Physics, is an ability that refers to characters manipulating reality or bypassing physical laws of nature in order to achieve impossible feats for comedic effects. The users bend reality in such a way to make situations "Comedic" and "Funny." It should not be confused with Reality Warping, which can affect reality in more serious ways.

Similarly to Reality Warping or Magic, Toon force has uncountable applications and virtually no users are able to employ all of them. As such other abilities archieved through this power should be listed on the page to specify the scope of the character's use of Toon Force.
This hax got so much potential.

Probability manipulation is more OP because it can sometimes make the impossible happen without relying on something like past, present and future. It's like reality warping.
So should it be above Fate Manipulation?
read this

This hax got so much potential.
Only using whats listed on the page/its baseline level, or else RE, NPI and Power Mimicry/Null/Absorption would all be in High Godly, and figuring out all abilities maximum potential would be way too hard

True enough, that means its just the interaction part, Void manip can touch nep1 but not 2 and 3
By default Void Manipulation dosent work on Non-Existent Metaphysical aspects, so no touching Nep type 1, so while I think Void Manipulation would work on incorperabiltiy, which is a non existent body, it wouldnt work on a Non existent Mind, Soul, Etc, as it would need proof of doing that

By default Void Manipulation dosent work on Non-Existent Metaphysical aspects, so no touching Nep type 1, so while I think Void Manipulation would work on incorperabiltiy, which is a non existent body, it wouldnt work on a Non existent Mind, Soul, Etc, as it would need proof of doing that
A non existent body is referred to different things e.g information and so the rest, Void doesn't mean lack of physical presence it means lack of existential state, if you can interact with Void, you can interact with something that clearly doesn't exist, because void is also named Nothingness
Void Manipulation, also known as Nothingness Manipulation is the ability to control and manipulate a void: nothingness or non-existence.
Lacking a body can be different things lol
Even Abstract existence but not non existence

A non existent body is referred to different things e.g information and so the rest, Void doesn't mean lack of physical presence it means lack of existential state, if you can interact with Void, you can interact with something that clearly doesn't exist, because void is also named Nothingness

Lacking a body can be different things lol
Even Abstract existence but not non existence
Been getting some conflicting answers on this so ill give u where i was told the other way around
https://vsbattles.com/threads/strongest-5d-characters-on-the-wiki.159270/page-17#post-6301332

Been getting some conflicting answers on this so ill give u where i was told the other way around
https://vsbattles.com/threads/strongest-5d-characters-on-the-wiki.159270/page-17#post-6301332
Okay i can give you an example of a character who can turn nep1 and their respective aspects into existent back
1. rimuru tempest (WN) aspect 2 and 4
2. Anos (WN) Aspect 1,2,4 and 5
And other different people Although its just nep1 some can go all the way to 2 as i said tho not all people just some

Okay i can give you an example of a character who can turn nep1 and their respective aspects into existent back
1. rimuru tempest (WN) aspect 2 and 4
2. Anos (WN) Aspect 1,2,4 and 5
And other different people Although its just nep1 some can go all the way to 2 as i said tho not all people just some
i wasent the one who disagreed at first, i was just told conflicting answers from a admin

Does stuff like Plot manipulation give characters the intractability to characters with non interactable aspects , or does that need to be proven

What does it mean when by a big one? NEP type 2 minus aspect 5 fot narrative, or TD?
in some cases CM1 but ngl, plot manip have been rated as being on the Same level as CM1, so yes, things Like ND2 aspect 2, Nep2 and so the more, although i doubt nep is in the category just TD should work.

Btw Type 3 Acausality is gonna go down cuz you only need one other version of yourself in another time/universe to survive
Question is where does it go

Back