• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CAN YOU ******* QUIT FOR FIVE MINUTES ON RANDOM ARMORS AND LET US PUT OUT BASIC SCALING ONES THAN CONSTANTLY MONITOR YOUR SHIT AND REDO THEM?
As I have told you several times before, you need to tone down your language. You can give regular members instructions, but are not allowed to outright yell at and/or insult them. It doesn't look good for the staff as a whole otherwise.
Stop semi-trolling. You have been repeatedly told to stop doing this or derailing in serious threads. We have a fun and games forum for good reasons.

Also wondering, is MHS+ really the only speed feats that Iron Man has?
I was wondering the same
Here's the feat for his speed in his profile, though not sure if it still holds up now or which armors it scales to.
Is that the feat used on the current iron man profile, cuz on the page I can’t get access. If so I thought that was an outlier now, don’t remember who on this thread said it, but they said it was inconsistent…

nvm you already said it was from the profile.

Last edited:
main-qimg-76c96312e993ac2e0b0726f2194c6651

(Iron Man Fatal Frontier Vol 1)

This is the feat I think but it seems he can't actually react that fast in the panel in question. So it's only Flight Speed for that reason.

Shouldn't many armors scale to Massively FTL+ from characters like Hulk? Since Hulkbuster was able to fight against Hulk and most modern armors are comparable or superior to the original Hulkbuster, shouldn't they all scale to that speed?

Niceee, Rescue has a total of 5 models. I already can tell, most of them aren't notable enough for a profile, so which ones will you do?
The Model 1 and Model 2 are the only ones that are notable enough. Models 3, 4 and 5 have less than 5 appearances each lol

I’ve finished reading through War Machine Model 6’s appearances, about to start working on the sandbox for it.

Ironically, this is his strongest armor yet even though it’s the stealth armor.

Some random speed feats, for random armors (not sure if some of these feats have ever been shown for an upgrade or downgrade in the wiki so let me know):
I’ve finished reading through War Machine Model 6’s appearances, about to start working on the sandbox for it.

Ironically, this is his strongest armor yet even though it’s the stealth armor.
(y)

Last edited:
Hold on, I found this, it says 2017 but there was a recent edit on the Marvel page where It added this calc. Are the street tiers getting upgraded, cuz if so that's an upgrade for Model 4, unless this is a modern feat.

Do you need any help from me here, or should I unsubscribe from this thread?

Hold on, I found this, it says 2017 but there was a recent edit on the Marvel page where It added this calc. Are the street tiers getting upgraded, cuz if so that's an upgrade for Model 4, unless this is a modern feat.
This is a modern feat, and one where Luke Cage nearly dies surviving. It's deemed an outlier for most characters, and an absolute peak durability feat for Luke Cage (though subject to change, imo it's dumb to use at its core)

And like, High 8-Cs aren't getting upgraded anytime soon, so.
Do you need any help from me here, or should I unsubscribe from this thread?
I suppose you can, I'll alert you in the DMs if something notable is discussed

This is a modern feat, and one where Luke Cage nearly dies surviving. It's deemed an outlier for most characters, and an absolute peak durability feat for Luke Cage (though subject to change, imo it's dumb to use at its core)

And like, High 8-Cs aren't getting upgraded anytime soon, so.
Ah I see. Won't lie, I got a little excited

War Machine has this weird semi-consistency where, with each armor so far aside from the Models 2 and 5, he fights one 5-A.

Model 1 and Model 4 fought Wonder Man. Model 3 fought Dragon Man. The Model 6 fought several.

This isn’t really related to the revision, just something I found interesting.

Some random speed feats, for random armors (not sure if some of these feats have ever been shown for an upgrade or downgrade in the wiki so let me know):

(y)
Honestly, given how broad Massively FTL+ is, combined with scalings to other Massively FTL+, I think that Sentry feat could be enough to justify Massively FTL+ for Extremis.

Not sure if this is going to make a difference to anything, but its at least worth a shot:

Ok so Model 13 here survives an attack from Mandarin, who was amped with the Heart of Darkness.

Considering you said when that mountain feat happened, Mandarin just mastered his rings, I believe this amp should make him a bit stronger than that feat, so at least Model 13 could maybe scale? I'd like to see what you guys think.
I actually disagree with this, for a couple of reasons
  • Mandarin was in a coma for years between the two incidents happened, we can't be certain he retained his mastery of the rings, considering he HAS forgotten them definitively by the time he becomes old
  • This was a hit delivered by his projection, we can't be certain that is 1-to-1 to his own output
  • Finally, the impact like, very blatantly doesn't match up at all to his shown output
So like, probably not legit imo, High 6-C was him at the peak of his powers with the ring, Heart of Darkness arc, while does imply him to be him at his peak mentally, actually at one instance seems to imply its nowhere comparable to him at his peak, considering he doesn't fight that version of himself at all, instead letting it falter on its own.

I actually disagree with this, for a couple of reasons
  • Mandarin was in a coma for years between the two incidents happened, we can't be certain he retained his mastery of the rings, considering he HAS forgotten them definitively by the time he becomes old
  • This was a hit delivered by his projection, we can't be certain that is 1-to-1 to his own output
  • Finally, the impact like, very blatantly doesn't match up at all to his shown output
So like, probably not legit imo, High 6-C was him at the peak of his powers with the ring, Heart of Darkness arc, while does imply him to be him at his peak mentally, actually at one instance seems to imply its nowhere comparable to him at his peak, considering he doesn't fight that version of himself at all, instead letting it falter on its own.
I see, thanks for the evaluation and the extra context too.

I talked with Zark/Impress on Discord, and we shouldn’t use the Low 7-C statement since it’s from a guidebook. Plus the statement would only apply to the specific kind of missile he was talking about.

So 8-B War Machines until we get more calcs, sad days

I need someone to add this on my Extremis draft:

"Overpowered Ezekiel after going serious on him" should be put on the AP section with the same caption.

Blitzed Mallen (Iron Man Vol 4# 6) who moves faster than Model 25 could react (Iron Man Vol 4 #3). To the speed section, also Model 25 instead of Model 21.

Easily clocks mach 3 (Iron Man Vol 4 #8) and and mach 8 (Iron Man Vol 4 #9)" to the feats section.

Stopped a 68.5 tons armor with a terminal velocity of 200 kph. Iron Man Vol 4 #12. To the feats section.

This and this should be linked to the first parts of Technique Interference.

"Iron Man Vol 4 #11" should be the citation for the cloc hacking feat.

"Avengers/Invaders #10" should be the citation of the Holograms technique.

Remove SPIN nanites btw, prolly too specific of an ability.

I need someone to add this on my Extremis draft:

"Overpowered Ezekiel after going serious on him" should be put on the AP section with the same caption.

Blitzed Mallen (Iron Man Vol 4# 6) who moves faster than Model 25 could react (Iron Man Vol 4 #3). To the speed section, also Model 25 instead of Model 21.

Easily clocks mach 3 (Iron Man Vol 4 #8) and and mach 8 (Iron Man Vol 4 #9)" to the feats section.

Stopped a 68.5 tons armor with a terminal velocity of 200 kph. Iron Man Vol 4 #12. To the feats section.

This and this should be linked to the first parts of Technique Interference.

"Iron Man Vol 4 #11" should be the citation for the cloc hacking feat.

"Avengers/Invaders #10" should be the citation of the Holograms technique.

Remove SPIN nanites btw, prolly too specific of an ability.
A late response, but I'm working on it right now.

Back