• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For sure, I remember Newendingo posting a Model 16 feat that's probably a Tier 6 feat:
We still have this feat for Model 9, since the others got sent to the Shadow Realms. They just need to be calculated and evaluated (and hopefully not sent to the shadow realm too), and we'll finally be done with our sandboxes.

Nah we can't use the Grand Canyon feat. Impress made a separate thread earlier about that one and the conclusion was that we weren't going to use the calculation.

So can I edit the possibly Class T for Endo-Sym which was previously agreed upon?

Also according to the Endo-Sym page, his AP varies to the amount of forming compound he has on him, would that apply for speed?

Also for where it says Mallen can move faster than Model 25 can react, should I change the wording on the sandbox?
Eh, think is fine the way you put it.

Anyway, a few last additions and the profile is ready to go.

"Though, releasing such a strong pulse disables the armor" should go to the Electromagnetic Pulse technique.

Civil War #4 should be the citation for Sonics.

"and records attacks to know the enemy's next move." Civil War #3, to the Sensor Array.

Last edited:
Question, why is the Extremis Armor not 5-A when it fought so many of themAt most 7-C?’ Its durability justification says it can take hits from Ezekiel, and his attacks are stronger than two Hiroshima level bombs combined. And its AP justification says that it overpowered Ezekiel.

The ‘at most’ seems completely unnecessary imo

Question, why is the Extremis Armor not 5-A when it fought so many of themAt most 7-C?’ Its durability justification says it can take hits from Ezekiel, and his attacks are stronger than two Hiroshima level bombs combined. And its AP justification says that it overpowered Ezekiel.

Yea I was thinking the same, also when you posted the Ezekiel feat on the feats list on page 1 of this thread, it was noted as "at least 7-C"

Fin Fang Foom will lose his High 6-A, if you read his fights it becomes SUPER apparent he doesn't scale to Iron Man in any way, and the 40x Model 11(?) fight doesn't count because Foom up to that point hadn't fought any 5-As and he had to be resurrected the next time we see them fight

I put it because the armor was geniunly affected by the attacks, it sure hell tanked them but it it took real damage. Hence the at most because that seems to be the peak performance.

Also, him being damaged by 7-C attacks is, like with the War Machine feat, a really hard counter against armors around this period being 5-A.

I put it because the armor geniunly affected by the attacks, it sure hell tanked them but it was is took real damage. Hence the at most because that seems to be the peak performance.
Okay, but as his AP justification says, the armor was able to overpower Ezekiel. So the ‘at most’ still doesn’t make sense.
Also, him being damaged by 7-C attacks is, like with the War Machine feat, a really hard counter against armors around this period being 5-A.
If there’s multiple showings of the Extremis fighting and taking hits from 5-As, then one moment of a decoy armor getting damaged by a 7-C would be the less consistent side/outlier. One low-end feat wouldn’t automatically take precedence over several higher-end feats. Plus there’s nothing limiting it to 7-C, Ezekiel is stated to be stronger than combined bombs.

Okay, but as his AP justification says, the armor was able to overpower Ezekiel. So the ‘at most’ still doesn’t make sense.

Okay, but

If there’s multiple showings of the Extremis fighting and taking hits from 5-As, then one moment of a decoy armor getting damaged by a 7-C would be the less consistent side/outlier. One low-end feat wouldn’t automatically take precedence over several higher-end feats. Plus there’s nothing limiting it to 7-C, Ezekiel is stated to be stronger than combined bombs.

Again, the War Machine example, that was an armor that was at least as advanced as extremis.

Then you have Deep-Space armor having to rely on energy absorption + forcefields to stop a High 6-A bomb (the feat that was previously used) and later on another issue shielding itself to tank another explosion that could be seen from the moon.

The armors being 5-A wouldn't make any sense in the stories from which all previously examples come from

Again, the War Machine example, that was an armor that was at least as advanced as extremis.
Mmm, no, the Model 5 was definitely not as advanced as Extremis, I dunno how you’d even come to that conclusion.
Then you have Deep-Space armor having to rely on energy absorption + forcefields to stop a High 6-A bomb (the feat with previously used) and later on another issue shielding itself to tank another that could be seen from the moon.
And this completely different armor affects Extremis… how? Also we aren’t using the High 6-A feat anymore.
The armors being 5-A wouldn't make any sense in the stories from which all previously examples come from
Unless you assume every armor is stronger than the last (which is obviously untrue, because then Models 23 - 37 would be ‘At least 5-A, likely 4-B,’ and Models 39 and onward would be ‘At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C’) then Extremis being 5-A doesn’t affect anything else.

I'm talking about the explosion that ****** the War Machine armor, the one that I said it was calc'd by death battle. That is an modern suit that should be as strong as standard IM suits of that period.

Because Deep-Space is an armor stronger than Extremis, is directly comparable to Model 42 which can one-shot several extremis enhanciles.

And that thing struggled with a High 6-A bomb.

Every standard armor is at the very least stronger than the last, not counting specialized busters obviously.

That is an modern suit that should be as strong as standard IM suits of that period.
Based on what though? That just seems like a baseless assumption, especially because Tony had the Bleeding Edge when the Model 5 was active, and the Bleeding Edge is vastly stronger than the Model 5.
Because Deep-Space is an armor stronger than Extremis, is directly comparable to Model 42 which can one-shot several extremis enhanciles.
And is there proof that these enhanciles are just as strong as the Extremis Armor? Because if not, that doesn’t mean Deep-Space > Extremis.
And that thing struggled with a High 6-A bomb.
I reiterate, we aren’t using that calc. It’s not on the verse page anymore.
Every standard armor is at the very least stronger than the last, not counting specialized busters obviously.
Extremis isn’t exactly a “standard” armor, Tony can’t even use it properly without the Extremis enhancements in his body (Invincible Iron Man Vol. 2 #8) and the undersheath is stored in his bones and wired into his brain (Iron Man Vol. 4 #5). That’s definitely not standard.

Also in Iron Man Vol. 4 #12, the Extremis armor one-shot the Model 33, an armor that came after it (the Model 33 was also in the process of bodying Namor, a 5-A, btw). The Extremis also damaged the Model 32, which could tank hits from The Thing and even overpower him. Then the Extremis squared up with the Model 31, which is not only an armor that came after it, it’s a Hulkbuster, and it was able to tank hits from it. The Model 31 was also able to harm She-Hulk.

So yeah, Extremis does not follow the “every subsequent armor is stronger than the last” thing, it directly disproves that by taking out armors that came after it, with these armors also being able to fight 5-As.

Including the examples given by Lordtracer, there are several things that support him being 5-A. He can be scaled to all of these characters:

Including the examples given by Lordtracer, there are several things that support him being 5-A. He can be scaled to all of these characters:
This is like idk 7 or 10 feats supporting 5-A, I'd say it's pretty legit.

Also in Invincible Iron Man Vol. 2 #25, while planning the creation of the Bleeding Edge with Reed Richards, Tony goes over how the Extremis was special compared to all the other armors and it’s specifically stated that the Bleeding Edge will be the upgrade/successor.

So yeah, Extremis definitely isn’t just some other armor that immediately gets surpassed by the next model.

A huge part of the story arc where Extremis is introduced is how dangerous the armor and technology is. It definitely isn't just a standard upgrade.

But we are talking about freaking Extremis, not Bleeding Edge, and how BE is vastly stronger than War Machine when they are relatively comparable to each other? Both are damaged (IM #511) by the newest form Living Laser (IM 515).

Yes, the Extremis enhanciles are around Extremis level, Mallen while being overwhelmed, can still inflict damage.

I know I know, the feat is not used anymore, because it wasn't the armor own strength but a combination of abilities, that is my point.

A more powerful armor struggled with a High 6-A feat, even by using hax it still got badly damaged, no way armors like these are 5-A.

I know I know the capability of Extremis, doesn't change my point because when I say standard armor, I mean a main suit that is used through out most of the time.

Those are freaking specialized armors.

The sub-terrain armor threw them around and was trying to escape, it later got stopped by Thing and got its legs ripped off by both him and tony because the armor is particularly weak there.

Tony took a single hit from the HB that sent him flying to a wall, that was enough for him to make him use a much less physical strategy.

The only legit one is the Submariner, but Namor is such when it comes to scaling because he fought equally with weaker armors in many occasions on top of also fighting on par with beings stronger than Stark.

My head hurts, let me finish the rest of the armors before you try to pull any questionable scaling.

But we are talking about freaking Extremis, not Bleeding Edge, and how BE is vastly stronger than War Machine when they are relatively comparable to each other? Both are damaged (IM #511) by the newest form Living Laser (IM 515).
Since when does taking damage from the same thing mean you’re comparable to each other? I guess all of the Avengers are comparable to the cosmic entities because they all took damage from IG Thanos ¯\(ツ)
Yes, the Extremis enhanciles are around Extremis level, Mallen while being overwhelmed, can still inflict damage.
Do you have any evidence that all Extremis enhanciles are comparable to each other, or that the ones the Model 42 fought are comparable to Mallen? Because if not, you haven’t proven anything.
I know I know, the feat is not used anymore, because it wasn't the armor own strength but a combination of abilities, that is my point.

A more powerful armor struggled with a High 6-A feat, even by using hax it still got badly damaged, no way armors like these are 5-A.
No, the entire calc isn’t used anymore. That’s why it’s not on the verse page anymore. Also you haven’t provided evidence to support this armor being superior to Extremis.
Those are freaking specialized armors.
And? They still came after Extremis, and by your logic, they should be stronger. But hey, if you want to use that logic, the Deep-Space armor is a specialized armor and therefore doesn’t have to be stronger than Extremis. In fact, Extremis itself could be considered a specialized armor and the next armors don’t have to be stronger than it.
The sub-terrain armor threw them around and was trying to escape, it later got stopped Thing and got its legs ripped off.
It yeeted Thing and wasn’t damaged by his attacks. And the thing that ripped it’s legs off was Extremis.
Tony took a single hit from the HB that sent him flying to a wall, that was enough for him to make him use a much less physical strategy.
Yeah no, that’s not what happened. First of all, Tony took two hits and received no damage from said hits. Second of all, he didn’t take a less physical strategy because he was vastly less powerful. To make that claim is blatantly disingenuous. Tony took a less physical strategy because the Hulkbuster was tied to his consciousness and could dodge all of his moves. This was explicitly stated.
The only legit one is the Submariner, but Namor is such when it comes to scaling because he fought equally with weaker armors in many occasions on top of also fighting on par with beings stronger than Stark.
Stronger than Stark based on what? And if you don’t want Namor to be scaled from, you should make a CRT about that. Because as it stands now, Namor is a 5-A, and the Extremis Armor one-shot an armor that was beating him.
My head hurts, let me finish the rest of the armors before you try to pull any questionable scaling.
Nothing about this is questionable. It’s consistent feats that you’re disregarding based on one fight that was with a decoy model, not even the real Extremis, and 7-C wasn’t even shown as an upper limit there, it was a lower limit.

There is absolutely nothing tying this down to 7-C, and there are a multitude of feats on the 5-A level (several of which that you didn’t even acknowledge). 5-A is clearly more consistent.

Last edited:
Back