• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tony Stark Intelligence Upgrade (Comics)

Pretty sure most people think Ant's claims are ridiculous. I don't have Iron Man scans so I can't exactly just take over the thread, but like... there's already more than enough to say the guy is supergenius and you have a vote in favor of that in the form of Lephyr.

Look, as the full quote regarding our Supergenius requirements quite clearly shows, there should be a combination of reality-warping versatility and literally infinite power in order to qualify. For example, if an inventor's only claim to fame is to create a gun that can hurt the Low 1-C game version of Goku, that should not qualify.

Personal accusations, agitation, and hostility towards me are misdirected and unnecessary here. Currently I think that Tony qualifies for either "At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius" or "At least Extraordinary Genius, likely Supergenius", but to achieve a certain Supergenius rating somebody needs to prove that he is extremely versatile in terms of his types of inventions, preferably by listing several good examples here. I am not unreasonable in that regard. 🙏

Last edited:
Look, as the full quote regarding our Supergenius requirements quite clearly shows, there should be a combination of reality-warping versatility and literally infinite power in order to qualify.
Can someone get Super genius by scaling to someone who is?
For example, if an inventor's only claim to fame is to create a gun that can hurt the Low 1-C game version of Goku, that should not qualify.
Goku is different from Celestials.. in the sense that The Celestials are Higher D and BDE in terms of existence and power, while Goku is only Low 1-C based on AP.
Wouldn't this be sufficient enough to warrant Super genius?

Can someone get Super genius by scaling to someone who is?
Preferably not, especially given the enormous inconsistencies and conflicting writer biases or uninformed evaluations by them in Marvel Comics. We have our standards and they have theirs, and we scale from actual feats, versatility, and power output.

For example, Marvel's editorial department has heavily tried to (suddenly) promote Moon Girl as more intelligent than either Reed Richards or Doctor Doom, but she would still have to prove it through her own feats before we rate her beyond Extraordinary Genius.
Goku is different from Celestials.. in the sense that The Celestials are Higher D and BDE in terms of existence and power, while Goku is only Low 1-C based on AP.
Yes, but I used an example for that one trick pony attack potency scale alone is not remotely sufficient to qualify.
Wouldn't this be sufficient enough to warrant Super genius?
No, those are just opinions, not proven feats of accomplishment.

Back