• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: All changes have been applied

Now, for Model 70, Newendigo has decided to take over in the profile's creation, so imma let him handle it. I sent him this CRT for when he's done, but I'm not sure if he's just gonna make his own.
Another update, I decided to move the Cosmic Iron Man stuff here (I think it'd make more sense to be on the main profile tbh)

Ah right, this might be a reach, but Model 63's profile states that its superior to other armors around the time of its creation. Wouldn't that include Model 61?
I would agree,Tony has built the previous Godbuster who is considered High 1-B. If he deems the newer Godbuster to be too powerful to exist in the real world then that means the new Godbuster is at least High 1-B too

Ah right, this might be a reach, but Model 63's profile states that its superior to other armors around the time of its creation. Wouldn't that include Model 61?
I would agree,Tony has built the previous Godbuster who is considered High 1-B. If he deems the newer Godbuster to be too powerful to exist in the real world then that means the new Godbuster is at least High 1-B too
Holy shit did Death Battle cook?

This is probably the wrong place for this but what about Tony's armor he made out of the virtual universe? Is that something he just has outside of it or...?

Update (9/22/23):
Now that everything above has been accepted and applied, I have new propositions:

I would like for these two sandboxes to be reviewed:
Also one last thing:

I was reviewing Model 63 today, and I realized something. Here's its current justification:

At least Planet level (Tony Stark deemed that the Godbuster was too powerful to exist and sought the need to make it self-destruct, which should make it superior to other armors built around the same period of time. Arno Stark called the armor to be Tony's masterpiece. Ironheart described the suit as beyond anything she had ever seen)

Considering the bolded words in the justification, and the emergence of Model 61's new profile, wouldn't Model 63 be superior to it too?

Hence, I propose Model 63's rating be updated to Likely High 1-B (Stated to be Tony's ultimate weapon, making it superior to Model 61)
OP update

Update (9/22/23):
Now that everything above has been accepted and applied, I have new propositions:

Also one last thing:

I was reviewing Model 63 today, and I realized something. Here's its current justification:

At least Planet level (Tony Stark deemed that the Godbuster was too powerful to exist and sought the need to make it self-destruct, which should make it superior to other armors built around the same period of time. Arno Stark called the armor to be Tony's masterpiece. Ironheart described the suit as beyond anything she had ever seen)

Considering the bolded words in the justification, and the emergence of Model 61's new profile, wouldn't Model 63 be superior to it too?

Hence, I propose Model 63's rating be updated to Likely High 1-B (Stated to be Tony's ultimate weapon, making it superior to Model 61)
I agree

Update (9/22/23):

Also one last thing:

Hence, I propose Model 63's rating be updated to High 1-B (Stated to be Tony's ultimate weapon, making it superior to Model 61)

Tally:
Agree:
Excel616, HenshinIntervention, LordTracer, Marvel_Champion_07 [2 Staff Votes]

Disagree:

Neutral:
Just gonna post this again to show the number of people in agreement so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back