• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally, I think it wasn't the best to compare Extremis to Model 45. Is Model 45 not built for space travel? I wouldn't expect an armor solely for exploring space to be stronger than an armor like Extremis.

Including the examples given by Lordtracer, there are several things that support him being 5-A. He can be scaled to all of these characters:
Namor is A REALLY POOR example for anyone being 5-A, dude fights everyone.
Graviton also needs revisions, iirc his physicals aren't a fraction of 5-A

Also just gonna say if your proof is "surviving", Spider-Man has more feats of surviving 4-B hits than any Iron Man armor, yet you don't see a Tier 4 slapped on him for "downscale"
Since when does taking damage from the same thing mean you’re comparable to each other? I guess all of the Avengers are comparable to the cosmic entities because they all took damage from IG Thanos ¯\(ツ)
...Tracer that is literally how Durability works, going "lol avengers n thanos" is a slippery slope because that's an extreme where yes, doing that is dumb, but for PIS, not because "that's not durability"
That’s why it’s not on the verse page anymore.
...Considering I am literally the only one who updates that verse section that's not a metric, and like, just because a feat is not a scaling calc doesn't mean it dissipates from thin air. This is really poor logic lol

Also the feat isn't used because the yield is wanked to High 6-A, it's way the **** lower than that, it wasn't ignored for downplay
Stronger than Stark based on what? And if you don’t want Namor to be scaled from, you should make a CRT about that. Because as it stands now, Namor is a 5-A, and the Extremis Armor one-shot an armor that was beating him.
No. We have Gladiator scaling absolutely nulled in most cases and that never had any scaling. If a character is dumb to use anyone can note that and discredit scaling.

You've been to Marvel CRTs you should know stuff this basic
Unless you assume every armor is stronger than the last (which is obviously untrue, because then Models 23 - 37 would be ‘At least 5-A, likely 4-B,’ and Models 39 and onward would be ‘At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C’) then Extremis being 5-A doesn’t affect anything else.
Tracer unless you're purposely doing this I can't see how you didn't just do a slippery slope + strawman here, you should've really blatantly been able to decipher what he meant, hell anyone could've.

Unless stated otherwise OR really extreme, we will presume every non-Buster Armor is stronger than the last, Stark isn't a dumb idiot who will build a weaker suit in AP just because he forgot to, for your headcanon to work.

In general I haven't checked all the scans yet, just addressing some face value arguments, but if New's narrative of "they barely do shit" and "they have anti-feats" checks out I straight up don't see the "5-A consistent Iron Man" playing

...Tracer that is literally how Durability works, going "lol avengers n thanos" is a slippery slope because that's an extreme where yes, doing that is dumb, but for PIS, not because "that's not durability"
No, no, no. Two characters getting damaged by the same thing does not automatically mean that said two characters are comparable to each other. That’s just not a thing. Hell, even if they both no-sold the same attack, that still doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re comparable.
...Considering I am literally the only one who updates that verse section that's not a metric, and like, just because a feat is not a scaling calc doesn't mean it dissipates from thin air. This is really poor logic lol
Maybe make that more clear, because just taking it off the verse page entirely implies that the calc itself is wrong and/or unusable :p
No. We have Gladiator scaling absolutely nulled in most cases and that never had any scaling. If a character is dumb to use anyone can note that and discredit scaling.

You've been to Marvel CRTs you should know stuff this basic
But that’s never been a thing with Namoe afaik. Also we don’t actually note that anywhere for Gladiator.
Tracer unless you're purposely doing this I can't see how you didn't just do a slippery slope + strawman here, you should've really blatantly been able to decipher what he meant, hell anyone could've.

Unless stated otherwise OR really extreme, we will presume every non-Buster Armor is stronger than the last, Stark isn't a dumb idiot who will build a weaker suit in AP just because he forgot to, for your headcanon to work.
I already explained why what he meant is incorrect when it comes to Extremis though.

Extremis functions completely differently than any other armor up to that point, part of it is built into Stark’s skin and he can control the armor with his mind. He also can’t properly use said armor without the Extremis enhancements. On top of that, the Extremis armor canonically one-shot an armor that succeeds it by four models and could take hits from a Hulkbuster that succeeded it by two, so it clearly doesn’t follow the same pattern.

And on top of all that, when Tony and Reed had a conversation about Extremis, Tony was explaining why it was so special and when Reed asked if the Bleeding Edge would be an upgrade, Tony said no, it was just what comes after.

I agree with the notion that, for the most part, an armor will be superior to the one that came before it. Extremis is just one of many exceptions to that rule.

No, no, no. Two characters getting damaged by the same thing does not automatically mean that said two characters are comparable to each other. That’s just not a thing. Hell, even if they both no-sold the same attack, that still doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re comparable.
Yeah if they no-sold it they're not comparable, but if they're both affected by it and not KO'd, that implies they're comparable
Maybe make that more clear, because just taking it off the verse page entirely implies that the calc itself is wrong and/or unusable :p
Maybe don't make presumptions on what it implies or not :3
But that’s never been a thing with Namoe afaik. Also we don’t actually note that anywhere for Gladiator.
...because we don't need to? And it is a thing for Namor
I already explained why what he meant is incorrect when it comes to Extremis though.
I'll check the scan if they're present.
Extremis functions completely differently than any other armor up to that point, part of it is built into Stark’s skin and he can control the armor with his mind. He also can’t properly use said armor without the Extremis enhancements. On top of that, the Extremis armor canonically one-shot an armor that succeeds it by four models and could take hits from a Hulkbuster that succeeded it by two, so it clearly doesn’t follow the same pattern.

And on top of all that, when Tony and Reed had a conversation about Extremis, Tony was explaining why it was so special and when Reed asked if the Bleeding Edge would be an upgrade, Tony said no, it was just what comes after.
Are all of these scans present in the arguments with the issue numbers?

Yeah if they no-sold it they're not comparable, but if they're both affected by it and not KO'd, that implies they're comparable
Ehhhhhhh that seems really iffy to me.
...because we don't need to? And it is a thing for Namor
We kinda do tbh. If we’re gonna say you absolutely can’t scale from this character, there needs to be something that explicitly says this instead of having it as an unspoken rule.
Are all of these scans present in the arguments with the issue numbers?
Ye
Extremis isn’t exactly a “standard” armor, Tony can’t even use it properly without the Extremis enhancements in his body (Invincible Iron Man Vol. 2 #8) and the undersheath is stored in his bones and wired into his brain (Iron Man Vol. 4 #5). That’s definitely not standard.

Also in Iron Man Vol. 4 #12, the Extremis armor one-shot the Model 33, an armor that came after it (the Model 33 was also in the process of bodying Namor, a 5-A, btw). The Extremis also damaged the Model 32, which could tank hits from The Thing and even overpower him. Then the Extremis squared up with the Model 31, which is not only an armor that came after it, it’s a Hulkbuster, and it was able to tank hits from it. The Model 31 was also able to harm She-Hulk.
And I gave the issue for Tony and Reed’s convo (Invincible Iron Man Vol. 2 #25).

Ehhhhhhh that seems really iffy to me.
Why :v
We kinda do tbh. If we’re gonna say you absolutely can’t scale from this character, there needs to be something that explicitly says this instead of having it as an unspoken rule.
You CAN scale to this character, but it's gonna be scrutinized.

And no imo, if you want to argue against me on this you have to prove that Namor's output is consistently in the 5-A range
Ye

And I gave the issue for Tony and Reed’s convo (Invincible Iron Man Vol. 2 #25).
K, I'll check later maybe, have a thingey to do today

I dunno, the idea of two characters being comparable just because they both got damaged by the same thing…

Like, if they received equal amounts of damage (which isn’t the case here, Tony’s armor is unaffected by the attacks and LL has to target the RT Node while Rhodey’s faceplate shattered with a single punch), then it’d be fine. But like, saying Character A and Character B scale to each other because they both got their asses kicked by Character C just doesn’t seem right.
You CAN scale to this character, but it's gonna be scrutinized.

And no imo, if you want to argue against me on this you have to prove that Namor's output is consistently in the 5-A range
I’m not saying we should always scale to Namor here, if he’s inconsistent, then he’s inconsistent. But I’m just saying that we should like, have a note on the profile or something to explain why we don’t typically scale to them.

Hold on, on the scan where Iron Man gets damaged by Living Laser, he elbows his unibeam. Isn’t the unibeam one of his weaknesses? I also know he got hit before that too obviously, but I just wanted to point that specific part out

Hold on, on the scan where Iron Man gets damaged by Living Laser, he elbows his unibeam. Isn’t the unibeam one of his weaknesses? I also know he got hit before that too obviously, but I just wanted to point that specific part out
He only gets damaged when he elbows the RT Node. All of LL’s other attacks don’t actually damage the armor.

It just seems to me like the feat used to justify 7-C is an obvious low-end outlier and ignores the fact that he is very consistently shown to be on the same level as 5-A characters. Using that to say "At most 7-C" without regard for scaling and in-universe portrayal would be like putting Green Lantern as "At most 7-B" because he one time struggled to contain a nuclear explosion.

You know, the armors aren't this level not only because they have clearly shown to be affected by way lower things, but also because the narratives won't work if Tony was this god like being who could destroy a planet many times over with a pinch.

He is not acknowledged as this, none of his armors are acknowledged as this, excepting a few busters that even those have flaws, the suits are regarded as powerful but mostly on a military level, the threats he deals with are mostly International groups of terrorists, people with powerful devices that could take over cities, not exclusively by blasting those.

Several of Iron Man's stories wouldn't freaking work at all if he was impervious to anything below planet level, the stakes, the struggle, the limits that Tony has to surpass, all of these would be dismissed.

"But the armors can consistently fight 5-As!!!"

I asure you, if we made the same amount of research with did for Iron Man, for any of those supposed 5-As, I asure you that most of them would never get out tier 7 or 6, and that they would be struggling with way lesser threats most often than not.

Is astonishing that a verse as big as marvel, with the vast majority of characters being 5-A or 4-B, there is only a single 5-A feat, done by a character with a variable power level, done ages ago, and barely any of those 5-As accomplished something similar in the mean time.

"But the armors can consistently fight 5-As!!!"

I asure you, if we made the same amount of research with did for Iron Man, for any of those supposed 5-As, I asure you that most of them would never get out tier 7 or 6, and that they would be struggling with way lesser threats most often than not.

Is astonishing that a verse as big as marvel, with the vast majority of characters being 5-A or 4-B, there is only a single 5-A feat, done by a character with a variable power level, done ages ago, and barely any of those 5-As accomplished something similar in the mean time.
If you have a problem with 5-A as a whole, then that’s something you need to deal with separately. It doesn’t change that Extremis can fight, harm and take hits from characters that we currently have at 5-A on a consistent basis.

Not sure how I feel about this statement here, by what you’re saying it’s weird most of DBZ (specifically the manga) is 4-B for a feat Cell never even did and also hasn’t been replicated until DBS (forgive me for using an unrelated verse, but I needed it to make this point)

I also I have heard that people want to remove 5-A as a whole but I'm unsure if such a thing is true or not

Also with the argument of “Tony isn’t acknowledged as a planet buster,” a good portion of our 4-Bs aren’t acknowledged as solar system busters, but their feats and scaling put them there. A massive portion of our 2-As aren’t acknowledged as multiverse busters, but their feats and scaling put them there. It’s the same situation with Tony.

If he consistently does it, then it should be allowed. Like, nobody’s gonna make the argument that the Model 4 is 5-A because it maybe fought Hulk that one time. But the Extremis armor fights numerous 5-As and is clearly set apart as a special armor compared to ones like the Model 4, or the Model 8, or the Model 16, etc.

Tbh I don’t see nor do I really understand what’s so controversial about 5-A Extremis. Characters like Cpt Universe Spiderman are 4-B for legit one justification yet we have 10 5-A justifications for Extremis and still disregard them. While I’m not against that 4-B feat for spiderman, I think Extremis should have the same treatment.

I also don’t understand your argument about 5-A contradicting Tony’s character. We understand that what you said is the type of character he is, and we agree. But I don’t think that really justifies that Iron Man can’t be 5-A.

I also I have heard that people want to remove 5-A as a whole but I'm unsure if such a thing is true or not
That might come out, sooner or later.

The only argument so far is a lot of whataboutism.

Again, a lot of those supposed 5-As and 4-Bs aren't probably those respective tiers at all most often than in their long stories, yet you pull four scans of Wasp harming Thor and Sentry and you called it "consistent 4-B".

I'm sorry guys, but I'm not letting you put this kind logic with the Iron Man profiles, I'm not allowing it.

You know there is currently a thread to change Wasp to a Varies, with her maximum being 5-A, right?

You don’t get to stonewall this just because you don’t like it. If you can’t properly counter the Extremis armor being 5-A, then you either need to concede or make your own thread to get rid of 5-A.

I did, I properly counter the reason for not being 5-A

The armor, later armors, are affected by Tier 7 threats, outright, directly shown as such, that takes precedence over whatever dubious scaling you have, that reminder that this is Marvel comics in which everyone can fight everyone.

The rest is just detailing over the issues of those 5-As themselves, and how it doesn't make sense in the story.

I did, I properly counter the reason for not being 5-A
And you were then countered and failed to respond to said counters.
The armor, later armors, are affected by Tier 7 threats,
Later armors that have no evidence of being superior to Extremis. You’ve been countered on this multiple times (and you were asked to provide evidence supporting this, something you failed at doing), directly debunked by the fact that Extremis one-shot an armor that succeeded it by four models, and had nothing to say in response.
that reminder that this is Marvel comics in which everyone can fight everyone.
This is such a cop-out argument, honestly. Let me turn it around on you. Let’s not scale the Model 4 to Luke Cage because “everyone can fight everyone.” Or even better, let’s not scale Extremis to Ezekiel because “everyone can fight everyone.” That was just one fight, surely it’s just Marvel being Marvel, huh?

I didn't because Zark kinda of already countered most of those arguments Tracer, and you keep trying to bring them back.

Sure, dont scale them off from Luke, but there is blantant difference between two characters that are around the same tier (assuming that Luke doesn't have problems in on itself) fighting each other, and a tier 7-C with a 5-A.

There is also blantant difference between a character that is important part of the run and some cameos that appeared out of nowhere.

I didn't because Zark kinda of already countered most of those arguments Tracer, and you keep trying to bring them back.
Actually Zark said she had to look into some of them (and one of those was my evidence that shows Extremis beats armors that succeed it, so that point hasn’t been debunked yet).
Sure, dont scale them off from Luke, but there is blantant difference between two characters that are around the same tier (assuming that Luke doesn't have problems in on itself) fighting each other, and a tier 7-C with a 5-A.
Here’s the problem. There is absolutely nothing preventing Ezekiel from being higher than 7-C. In case you forgot, he’s stated to be STRONGER than the two combined explosives, and it’s extremely common for characters on a high tier to have statements compared to lesser things to make them seem more impressive.

Like, let’s take Galactus, a 4-B on his worst day, being stated to be a world destroyer. Is 4-B Galactus now inconsistent just because he’s stated to be able to destroy planets? Is Green Scar Hulk not a 4-B because he’s stated to be a world destroyer and because he only destroyed a planet on panel? Do I need to go on?

Btw Tony not being portrayed as a planet buster actually doesn’t contradict him being 5-A. His Attack Potency can be Large Planet level while his destructive capability can be much lower.

Last edited:
I dunno, the idea of two characters being comparable just because they both got damaged by the same thing…

Like, if they received equal amounts of damage (which isn’t the case here, Tony’s armor is unaffected by the attacks and LL has to target the RT Node while Rhodey’s faceplate shattered with a single punch), then it’d be fine. But like, saying Character A and Character B scale to each other because they both got their asses kicked by Character C just doesn’t seem right.
...no, that's how the scaling works. If Rhodey is harmed more he downscales, but they're still scaling
I’m not saying we should always scale to Namor here, if he’s inconsistent, then he’s inconsistent. But I’m just saying that we should like, have a note on the profile or something to explain why we don’t typically scale to them.
I think that's unnecessary :/
Relevance?
Relevance?
Also in Iron Man Vol. 4 #12, the Extremis armor one-shot the Model 33, an armor that came after it (the Model 33 was also in the process of bodying Namor, a 5-A, btw)
Namor's wonky as shit
he's targeting the legs, which are stated as its weakpoint in the same scan, better scans of him damaging this armor?
Then the Extremis squared up with the Model 31, which is not only an armor that came after it, it’s a Hulkbuster, and it was able to tank hits from it.
Better scans of this? He's getting tossed around wildly and him surviving those hits genuinely looks like PIS

...no, that's how the scaling works. If Rhodey is harmed more he downscales, but they're still scaling
But the Bleeding Edge was straight up undamaged by LL’s attacks until he elbowed the RT Node.
Relevance?
Both were to show how the Extremis armor isn’t just a standard armor, it’s much more special.
Namor's wonky as shit
The main point of that was the Extremis (Model 29) one-shotting an armor that succeeded it (Model 33).
he's targeting the legs, which are stated as its weakpoint in the same scan, better scans of him damaging this armor?
When he catches the Model 32, it crumples its armor (although he does admit that the Vibranium helmet could damage the Extremis). He also throws it into the Model 30 hard enough to make both of them explode, but I dunno if that counts. But I can get the scan for that if you want. Also have Extremis taking hits from and taking down the Model 34, also an armor that came after it.
Better scans of this? He's getting tossed around wildly and him surviving those hits genuinely looks like PIS
Ye he’s being knocked around, but the Extremis is completely undamaged by those hits. Tony only opted for a less physical strategy because the thing was being controlled by his subconscious and could predict all of his moves. It’s Iron Man Vol. 4 #12 if you wanna read the fight yourself.

But the Bleeding Edge was straight up undamaged by LL’s attacks until he elbowed the RT Node.
That's a different argument you're making then, dummi

smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmh
Both were to show how the Extremis armor isn’t just a standard armor, it’s much more special.
...congratulations it didn't really do that, I don't see how that all correlates to his being statistically far stronger
The main point of that was the Extremis (Model 29) one-shotting an armor that succeeded it (Model 33).
...isn't Model 33 a speciality armor?
When he catches the Model 32, it crumples its armor (although he does admit that the Vibranium helmet could damage the Extremis).
Ok that's REALLY dumb to use if you're suggesting it, it's an LS feat and that crumpling is VERY minor
He also throws it into the Model 30 hard enough to make both of them explode, but I dunno if that counts. But I can get the scan for that if you want. Also have Extremis taking hits from and taking down the Model 34, also an armor that came after it.
Repulsors don't work like that, Tracer... Iron Man rarely uses them at full capacity and I doubt random ass armor A.I.s know the overrides to that extent

Also relevance?
Ye he’s being knocked around, but the Extremis is completely undamaged by those hits. Tony only opted for a less physical strategy because the thing was being controlled by his subconscious and could predict all of his moves. It’s Iron Man Vol. 4 #12 if you wanna read the fight yourself.
...Tracer that still doesn't explain how him tanking those hits isn't PIS, and I didn't ask for an explanation, I asked for further scans

...congratulations it didn't really do that, I don't see how that all correlates to his being statistically far stronger
Smh that point is not meant to show it being stronger. It’s meant to show that Extremis functions completely differently than a normal armor, so you logically can’t just assume any random run-of-the-mill armor is stronger than it just because it came after.
...isn't Model 33 a speciality armor?
It’s an aquatic armor, yeah? If you’re gonna say that specialty armors are exceptions and aren’t always stronger than their predecessors, then this convo doesn’t even need to happen. The main reason I brought up Extremis fighting succeeding armors is because Newendingo was assuming that the Model 45 (which is a speciality armor) is stronger than the Extremis just because it’s a later model.
Repulsors don't work like that, Tracer... Iron Man rarely uses them at full capacity and I doubt random ass armor A.I.s know the overrides to that extent
”I doubt” isn’t really an argument tbh
Also relevance?
To show that the Extremis can fight/defeat armors that came after it… which was clearly the point here.
...Tracer that still doesn't explain how him tanking those hits isn't PIS, and I didn't ask for an explanation, I asked for further scans
You didn’t explain why they’re PIS in the first place, so ¯\(ツ)

And I literally gave you the issue so you can see the entire fight yourself.

Smh that point is not meant to show it being stronger. It’s meant to show that Extremis functions completely differently than a normal armor, so you logically can’t just assume any random run-of-the-mill armor is stronger than it just because it came after.
Yeah and it doesn't do that, if it's not in context to strength you shouldn't be bringing it ul
It’s an aquatic armor, yeah? If you’re gonna say that specialty armors are exceptions and aren’t always stronger than their predecessors, then this convo doesn’t even need to happen.
You have to prove that Extremis is relevantly a speciality armor
”I doubt” isn’t really an argument tbh
If you can't address ambiguity in the evidence you present you shouldn't be presenting them in the first place :/

In general I suggest you think a fraction more on what the implication is, rather than just take EVERYTHING EVER SAID face value, no one likes a langauge nazi
To show that the Extremis can fight/defeat armors that came after it… which was clearly the point here.
...it's not? I'm not using Newendigo's arguments 1-to-1, hell you're strawmanning the absolute **** out of HIS arguments
You didn’t explain why they’re PIS in the first place, so ¯\(ツ)
Because he's blatantly getting overpowered there and does no relevant damage back, thought it would be very obvious, dude
And I literally gave you the issue so you can see the entire fight yourself.
You can literally just give me the relevant scans too, Tracer. Do that.

Tracer can you like, address me here and use basic logical reasoning before you post things, I'm getting annoyed by this attention-deficit debate tactic you're employing, this is a terrible way to debate.

disagree with 5-A
This isn’t even about 5-A right now, wut
Yeah and it doesn't do that, if it's not in context to strength you shouldn't be bringing it ul
...it's not?
Okay, I don’t think you understand what I was trying to argue, so let me start over.

If you recall, one of the arguments against 5-A Extremis was that armors that came after it (specifically the Model 45) would automatically have to scale to it. I was addressing that first. Matter of fact, the initial post that you replied to was literally just me explaining why any random armor that comes after wouldn’t scale to Extremis.

Last edited:
disagree with 5-A extremis i mean
Yeah, I know, but the current discussion isn’t actually about 5-A Extremis lol (or at least, it’s not supposed to be).

Also there are more examples of Extremis fighting 5-As (Doctor Doom is the main one that comes to mind)

This isn’t even about 5-A right now, wut
...Tracer do you not realize people can follow chain revisions? You ARE LITERALLY trying to establish 5-A Extremis armor with this current step, so don't act like you're not, it just paints you as extremely dishonest and trying to null conversation.
Okay, I don’t think you understand what I was trying to argue, so let me start over.
No I do understand what you're trying to argue, you're just addressing Newendigo's refutations in your conversations WITH ME.

Can you understand the problems with that?
If you recall, one of the arguments against 5-A Extremis was that armors that came after it (specifically the Model 45) would automatically have to scale to it
Like I didn't bring up this point specific, I mentioned it but you shouldn't maximize your responses with that.
I was addressing that first. Matter of fact, the initial post that you replied to was literally just me explaining why any random armor that comes after wouldn’t scale to Extremis.
...Yes Tracer the problem isn't random armors scaling to it, the problem is nextgen armors scaling to it, address that if you ARE going through addressing this topic further
Also there are more examples of Extremis fighting 5-As (Doctor Doom is the main one that comes to mind)
Like this is the shit you should be presenting right now, to me.

...Tracer do you not realize people can follow chain revisions? You ARE LITERALLY trying to establish 5-A Extremis armor with this current step, so don't act like you're not, it just paints you as extremely dishonest and trying to null conversation.
I’m not acting like I’m not going for 5-A, I’m just saying that the current discussion is specifically about the next armors scaling to Extremis.
...Yes Tracer the problem isn't random armors scaling to it, the problem is nextgen armors scaling to it, address that if you ARE going through addressing this topic further
The only armors that can actually qualify as next-gen compared to Extremis would be the Bleeding Edge (clearly portrayed as the next step from Extremis), possibly the Model 42 (Tony’s main armor for a significant period of time) and the Model 50 and beyond (already 5-A).

Every other armor is speciality in some way, and as y’all have said, those don’t have to follow the rule of being stronger than whatever armors came before them.
Like this is the shit you should be presenting right now, to me.
Extremis clashes evenly with Doom, only getting overwhelmed when he brings out magic. (Mighty Avengers Vol. 1 #9).

Extremis slams Blue Marvel into the ground and hurts him. It later takes a hit from him. (Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel #5).

Takes a hit from Sentry. (Iron Man Vol. 4 #10)

Can stagger and take hits from Sentry. (Iron Man Vol. 4 #11)

Takes a hit from Hercules. (Civil War #4)

Takes hits from Hulk. (Mighty Avengers Vol. 1 #22)

There you go.

The weird scaling thing should come out later, as I said a few post before.

@Isaiah_ZaMangaka hey dude, add the next things to my Bleeding Edge draft.

Summary
Model 37, known as the Bleeding Edge, this armor was created as Tony Stark essentially reinvented himself and the armor. Being called an upgrade to Extremis by Mr. Fantastic, Tony Stark corrected this comment by saying, "Nah - this is what comes next."

Powers and Stats

Tier: 7-C

Name:
Iron Man Armor Model 37, Bleeding Edge Armor

Origin: Marvel Comics (link the verse)

Classification: Iron Man Armor

Wielders: Tony Stark

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight Information Analysis, Energy Projection and Absorption, Nanotechnolgy, Technology, Hacking, Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Regeneration (High-Mid, the armor can rebuild from full destroyed) Forcefield and Weapon Creation, Homing Attack, Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement Non-Physical Interaction and likely many more. Resistance to Petrification, Absolute Zero, Heat and Telepathy

Attack Potency: Town level (As a direct evolution of Extremis, being called the next step (Iron Man Vol 5 #25) it should be around the same level of power, if not stronger)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be vastly faster than previous armors)

Durability: Town level (Should be comparable to Extremis, easily protected Stark from a repulsor explosion and covered the blast in a forcefield (Iron Man Vol 5 #31)

Range: At least a few dozens of meters with range weapons,
And energy absorption, planetary through technology

Feats:
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

As a direct technology step of Extremis it should be able to perfom all its abilities and more:
This for now, you might notice the lack of scans and citations for many of those additions, but it took me hours just making this amount of text while on phone, I didn't put everything.

I will constantly edits this comment with new things and remind you of the updates, okay?

Last edited:
Back