• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Greetings, as some of you guys may heard before, people have been planning to split the current Iron Man character profile into several different weapon files for his armors. This'll be better to illustrate the overtime Tier shift to higher, and the P&A shift as well, not the weirdly uninformed summarizing that we do.

The thread will serve not only as a announcement for this new type of indexing, but also a way to gather, analyze, calculate and evaluate feats & powers to for each armor.

Currently we have a few drafts made by be me , while Tllmbrg is working on a few others. Is a slow start, specially for a character with over 50+ weapons, pretty overwhelming you gotta admit, but remind you guys that we'll mostly focus on armors that are notable enough to have a profile; suits that are have very little diffence between each other powers, or importance story wise, are complety optional and so not mandatory.

All those weapon pages will be linked to Tony Stark's own profile that will index his armorless abilities.

So, let's begin.

Armors made:

Last edited:
I just created the thread, don't bump it.

Anyway, copied from another thread, here is a list of feats, from calculated non calculated, in chronological order.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this! Sadly I cant really help much other than offering to do some calcs if needed since I aint knowledgeable on Marvel.

As said I have alotta problems with the Fatal Frontiers feat and the Manhattan rock feat is completely rejected overall

Yo if we're throwing here stuff to calc then I have two speed calcs for Model 8 which I don't trust myself to do
Here (Iron Man Volume 1 Issue 214) and here (Iron Man Volume 1 Issue 200)

@The_Impress I will strikethrough the Fatal Frontier Feat, but the Manhattan rock was like, rejected by single ex staff without further reasoning other than "Let's just not use it".

@Tllmbrg the text already gives you a way to calc it lmao, the first feat is Hypersonic+ lowballed, considering he is adding extra miles by flying to space first.

@The_Impress I will strikethrough the Fatal Frontier Feat, but the Manhattan rock was like, rejected by single ex staff without further reasoning other than "Let's just not use it".
Because it's wrong.

I'll elaborate on it in a little later, maybe a separate revision, but that feat has several problems with it, not to mention it's inconsistent with this model's showcase

USER=3801]@Tllmbrg[/USER] the text already gives you a way to calc it lmao, the first feat is Hypersonic+ lowballed, considering he is adding extra miles by flying to space first.
Okay and?
I don’t trust myself at doing this so

This seems fine to me. Thank you for helping out.

Also, extra thanks to Kieran for helping out by calculating the remaining feats.

I just created the thread, don't bump it.

Anyway, copied from another thread, here is a list of feats, from calculated non calculated, in chronological order.
Most of these feats are for classic iron man right? In addition to adding issues on there, I think we should also add the model being used in the feat for more context and so there can be a headstart when we finally finish the thread.

Newendigo has nearly completed Model 1 and 2, and I think is working on Model 3 and 4, while Tilmbrg is working on Model 8

I've decided not to participate for now since too many cooks.

Newendigo has nearly completed Model 1 and 2, and I think is working on Model 3 and 4, while Tilmbrg is working on Model 8
I mean I've done as far as I can, since I don't think any of the LS, AP or Durability Model 8 is better then what it can get scaling wise lol
So I can either do 9, or 3
(Or be unproductive and make a page for some niche armor)

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

I will probably skip model 3, since is just all around the same armor, Model 4 is honestly the most popular and most overused armor up to this day, it gets a yes for me.

I found one lifting strength feat for what I believe is the classic model: Iron Man Pulls 5 Battleships Iron Man #121

From the site I found this on, the provider said the average battleship was 50,000 tons [I searched this up myself and found out that the weight was actually higher than 47,000 tons but not 50,000 so I guess he estimated it], and concluded that iron man's feat here is 250,000 tons [by multiplying 50,000 (5)]. Since he estimated it, the results should obviously be lower since he estimated the actual weight, but it's definitely close.

Aii, I managed to find some more stuff for Iron Man on this late evening:
Iron Man Lifts a Passenger Jet [Classic Model] Iron Man Vol 1 #120 [Lifting Strength Feat] From the site I found it on, it says the jet was 300-400 tons.
Classic Model's Punching Power Iron Man Epic Collection #14 [Striking Strength] It's not a direct feat, more of a statement, but I guess a theoretical calculation could be made, idk.

Atomic Pile Driver Atomic Pile Driver Part 2- Iron Man #95 - Ultimo! [Durability] Classic Model- Nothing much to say here, since I'm not experienced in calculations at all, I have no idea what tier tanking mountain penetration would place a character in.
Small Country Classic Model??? [1][2][3] Iron Man (1998) Issue #37- I know this is a scaling feat, but I do find it interesting enough to take a look at.

I'd like to see some thoughts on these, especially the last set of links.

First feat is fine.

I think you could calculate the second one via some use of KE.

Third is like 8-B/8-A, depends of the mountain.

That is an statement that could solidify his status as a powerhouse, but not a specific tier.

Aii it's been a day but I found a load of feats for Iron Man [and not just for Classic Model]

2. Iron Man escapes from the center of a black hole created by the self-destruction of the Godkiller armor - [Iron Man 2013 #16] Model 42. Not sure if ya'll wanna focus on the earlier armors first or just randomly drop any feats we find, but yea, here's a modern feat.
3. Helps Thor lift and throw a gravimetrically compressed ball of matter weighing at least a million tons. [Avengers #159; Classic Model]
4. Classic Model Repulsor Rays Stated to be 2x Stronger than Model 1- Iron Man #192
6. Classic Model's repulsors can shatter stone, sunder steel, and cut through the hardest substances -Iron Man #119
7. Casually destroys two SP-4 Tanks by slamming them together Iron Man #225 Silver Centurion
8. Dodges a barrage of laser fire Model 9; Iron Man #246
9 Tanks the weight of half a mountain falling on him Model 9; Iron Man #273
10. Lifts this. Also states in his normal power, he can lift about 85 tons. West Coast Avengers #54; Model 9
11. Lifts a giant nuclear reactor through the ground and into the sky Iron Man #259 Model 9
12. Lifts two tanks and smashes them together- Iron Man: Legacy of Doom #1, Model 9
13. Tears apart a mobile tank craft Iron Man #258.2 Model 9
That should be enough Model 9 feats for now.
14. Casually lifts a steel girder- Iron Man #306; The average steel girder weights about 300 pounds Model 13
15. Has a processing speed at the nanosecond level -Iron Man Annual #15 Model 13
16. Repulsors can level buildings -Night Trasher #10 Model 13

Just a few scaling feats:
1. Lands some blows on Luke Cage and damages him -Power Man #17; Classic Model
2. Takes a punch from Iron Fist -Iron Fist #1; Classic Model
3. Easily shrugs off being frozen by Iceman -Iron Man Annual #8 Silver Centurion

And that's all I have for now.

-Besides posting some feats, I could also help with a gallery for some models if necessary. Newendigo's working on Model 1, 2, and 4 so I could start searching for some photos for those models to be potentially added.

One final thing: I also wanted to ask a question about the Hulkbuster. If we are indeed making profiles for the Hulkbuster, there's more than one version/model of this special armor. Would there be separate profiles for each version or will there be one profile containing keys for each version?

Last edited:
Back