• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This armor is LITERALLY a data entity, it's ******* 10-C, not Low 2-C

Agreed.

Even if The Godbuster is stronger in eScape than in the real world, it should still have something like White Face, where it has a key inside-eScape and in the real world

And its real world key shouldn't even be 10-C since it casually one-shot The Controller and is apparently Tony's strongest armor

That doesn't matter, the power of a few hundred eScape Users (Virtual iron man armors) made the controller hulkbuster level, so they're clearly not 10-C

We also have data beings like Megaman. Exe, Digimons, and everyone in Danganronpa 2, who are made out of data, but aren't 10-C
The MAJORITY of their verse is a data entity, that's why.

MAJORITY of Marvel Comics however, isn't.

I'm downgrading it to 10-C, don't need random tier 2s based entirely in Data to confuse users on the already confusing Marvel cosmology.

The MAJORITY of their verse is a data entity, that's why.

MAJORITY of Marvel Comics however, isn't.

I'm downgrading it to 10-C, don't need random tier 2s based entirely in Data to confuse users on the already confusing Marvel cosmology.
It being 10-C makes no sense, how could The Controller go from Normal Iron man level to hulkbuster level with the power of a hundred 10-Cs?

White Face has a "In-Game" key. Why shouldn't The Godbuster have that?

Last edited:
Also I want a rule up that no armor will be made unless the user gets permission to work on it here. We have massive portions of the verse to work on not getting ****** up to clean up behind absolute randos

It being 10-C makes no sense, how could The Controller go from Normal Iron man level to hulkbuster level with the power of a hundred 10-Cs?
...because he is actually using the power of the users, who are typically 10-B and above, and they're millions? It won't be 5-A admittedly but that is just mechanics-PIS

Have you even read the comic this comes from?

What mostly pissed me up is that you waltzed in and pulled a Low 2-C profile out of nowhere with no freaking secondary input, or showing it here.

We are supposed to do team work here and you haven't made a single contribution in this entire thread previously.

...because he is actually using the power of the users, who are typically 10-B and above, and they're millions? It won't be 5-A admittedly but that is just mechanics-PIS
Really? I must have skipped the part where he said that. Sorry

But a key "In-eSpace" and a "Real World" still works. That's what White Face does.

Last edited:
Really? I must have skipped that then. Sorry

But a key "In-eSpace" and a "Real World" still works. That's what White Face does.
Again. MOST of White Face's verse, is him in the virtual world.

MOST of Marvel Comics isn't.

We only do it for former cases, not latter
It shouldn't even be 10-C tho. When Tony made it in the real world it one-shot The Controller and Arno Stark deemed it as Tony's masterpiece and described it as the "ultimate weapon" and when Ironheart scanned The Godkiller Armor, its power readings were off the scale, and the armor radiated much more power than anything she had ever seen.

It should be like at least 5-A
No, then it gets a key for Real World if it can transfer between the two, the 10-C and at least 5-A.

Also Arno's and Ironheart's claims imo have fuckall reliability because Stark has still made more impressive shit than a Low 2-C armor anyways

Honestly, this armor doesn't seem like it has much of concrete anything. Should we just go for "unknown", or even scrap it all together?
Yes tbh
But, like, why would it be 10-C in eScape? AI Junko (there are only 3 data beings in Danganronpa, so not because MOST of Danganronpa is data) is still like Unknown (Because The data world in danganronpa might be either High 6-C or 4-A) and not 10-C
...because it's him as a data entity? When have I stated I was making a key for him in eScape?

At this point, even if is Low 2-C its pretty underwhelming for a Low 2-C anyways, so I don't mind the downgrade.

Also like Obber said, we could just have it at unknown or straight up delete it

We shouldn't treat destroying any virtual universe to be a Low 2-C feat.

It a case by case basis.

I'm of the opinion that even less relevant armors shouldn't be deleted if the profiles are decently made. So while I'm ok with a deletion that is only for pages of low quality.

Yo can we delete Model 42 while we’re at it?
Low quality page n’ it’d be easier to nuke it and have someone else make a new page

Model 63 can be fixed?
It can have two keys
One for eScape and one in The Real World, Since Tony made it in the real World
and It one-shot The Controller, so the real world key can "At least 5-A" or even 4-B, since Tony was making the Ultron-Buster during this time

what was the first key gonna be? If someone enters the eScape and fights The Godbuster, wouldn't it be Low 2-C?
First key is him in his data form.

If someone enters eScape, guess-guess? They're a data being, y'know, like how it is in the ******* comic, where only data characters were able to relevantly enter eScape? So it'll be a 10-C fighting a 10-C. Most Data Beings relevantly enough, have datamanip to yeet Stark.

So this is wank to have a Low 2-C Stark when everything in the ******* verse treats eScape as a 10-C construct.

Yo can we delete Model 42 while we’re at it?
Low quality page n’ it’d be easier to nuke it and have someone else make a new page
I think there should be more evidence for Model 42 being 5-A, rather than just stalemating Doc. Doom. There's a lot more evidence supporting 5-A missing on the profile that we could use.

So this is wank to have a Low 2-C Stark when everything in the ******* verse treats eScape as a 10-C construct.
Yeah, that makes sense.
But could the real world key be Low 2-C? Since Tony built to be as similar to the original as possible to the eScape one, and even if it is 10-C within eScape, who's to say The Godbuster cannot preform the same feat it did in the eScape?

Most Data Beings relevantly enough, have datamanip to yeet Stark.
why does it matter if a character is fodder?
Yeah, that makes sense.
But could the real world key be Low 2-C? Since Tony built to be as similar to the original as possible to the eScape one, and even if he is 10-C within the game, who's to say The Godbuster cannot preform the same feat it did in the eScape?
there's a pretty ******' big difference between hacking a data world and hacking a real-life dimension.

The Low 2-C is not even solid.
Yeah, that makes sense.
But could the real world key be Low 2-C? Since Tony built to be as similar to the original as possible to the eScape one, and even if it is 10-C within eScape, who's to say The Godbuster cannot preform the same feat it did in the eScape?

You haven't read a single thread of what happened to SAO with their virtual bs didn't you? You complety glossed over my comment about case by case basis, and you are still ignoring Impress saying that the verse doesn't freaking treat eScape as a Low 2-C construct.

Cease and desist.

You haven't read a single thread of what happened to SAO with their virtual bs didn't you? You complety glossed over my comment about case by case basis, and you are still ignoring Impress saying that the verse doesn't freaking treat eScape as a Low 2-C construct.

Cease and desist.
Sorry. But wouldn't it be at least like 3-A compared to someone in the eScape?

why does it matter if a character is fodder?
Because I think this feels like manipulating stats to make him not fodder
who's to say The Godbuster cannot preform the same feat it did in the eScape?
Who's to say it could, mate, you have to prove that. You haven't proven that. Hence, it can't perform the same feat it did in the eScape.

Also 616 is a 2-A, possibly Low 1-C structure. It can't do that regardless.

Adam.

If the escape is 10-C because is just a virtual world and is treated as such.

And Godbusters destroys this virtual 10-C construct.

And the armor is constructed in real life.

Why the hell, would be Low 2-C or High 3-A or anything, when the only thing it destroyed, was a virtual, fake, 10-C world.

Stark can barely create something to wreck the Phoenix Force, not without Pym's help at least, how the **** can he create ANYTHING capable of busting a universe?

His own shit struggles to hit 4-B

So should the statistics be changed to "10-C. Low 2-C in the virtual world.", be deleted, or something else?

Be deleted, someone else can make it in the future in better quality and stats, page is extremely poor by comics standards anyways.

Stark can barely create something to wreck the Phoenix Force, not without Pym's help at least, how the **** can he create ANYTHING capable of busting a universe?

His own shit struggles to hit 4-B
Didn't he create an armor that can fight Celestials? Mind you, anything Jason Aaron touches gets a very dishonest and distorted propagandistic strawman personality with completely ignored and mutilated continuity, and extremely irrational and inconsistent power levels, but nevertheless. It still happened. The Celestials were only 4-B at best in that story though.

Be deleted, someone else can make it in the future in better quality and stats, page is extremely poor by comics standards anyways.
Okay. Please link to the profile here, so I can remove it then.

All of the links to it need to be updated as well though.

Okay. Please link to the profile here, so I can remove it then.

All of the links to it need to be updated as well though.

Delete it and like, follow what Zark said earlier about banning random people from making profiles.

Didn't he create an armor that can fight Celestials? Mind you, anything Jason Aaron touches gets a very dishonest and distorted propagandistic strawman personality with completely ignored and mutilated continuity, and extremely irrational and inconsistent power levels, but nevertheless. It still happened. The Celestials were only 4-B at best in that story though.
So for that, since the Celestials didn't really show 2-A levels of power in that story, how would the scaling work? Would we just say 4-B, or would we still use Celestial scaling from other stories to support 2-A?

Back