• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Excuse my lack of knowledge on modern celestial power, but shouldn't they be "at least 4-B"? They may not show 2-A power anymore, but are they still way above the Herald tier?

the basic celestials has the feat of creating universe 616 (this is in the current continuity) and a couple of low 2-C feats iirc.

Modern Celestials likely need a new key, yes. Modern Galactus was also shown to only be Low 2-C at absolutely full power (shown in a Doctor Strange story by Mark Waid), and he self-destructed as a result of absorbing that much power. Low 1-A is likely an enormous exaggeration for the Lifebringer, and 2-A too high for regular Galactus..

Odin does have explicit 2-C feats in modern times at least, but other times (Also in Jason Aaron stories. That guy is a essentially walking conceptual cancer who destroys anything that he touches.) he has been easily defeated by the Mangog or been restricted to causing volcanic eruptions in even fights with Jane Foster.

I remember that at some point, we gave Odin a Modern key (it was at 4-B iirc) for fighting Jane Foster and the original Thor. Don’t remember why it was deleted.

Also I am 100% in favor of not allowing any new Iron Man armors to be posted without them being checked here.

I remember that at some point, we gave Odin a Modern key (it was at 4-B iirc) for fighting Jane Foster and the original Thor. Don’t remember why it was deleted.

Also I am 100% in favor of not allowing any new Iron Man armors to be posted without allowing them to be checked here.
I agree with checking in before posting anything.

Is this a better Model 63? (the line breaks that separate paragraphs of a character's summary or their individual stats are removed because it's a blog)

Change the pic to one that Marvel Database uses, I can ask for a render.

We don't use the Class G feat for any armor, but you could reworded as "should be around the same level as heavy hitters while holding back, that performed this feat".

Change the pic to one that Marvel Database uses, I can ask for a render.

We don't use the Class G feat for any armor, but you could reworded as "should be around the same level as heavy hitters while holding back, that performed this feat".
ohhh, I was wondering why everyone was putting Class K. I'll change my own sandboxes to Class K

Should The Godbuster have a "possibly 4-B"? Tony determined the armor was too powerful to remain in the real world, but didn't do the same with the Ultron-Buster (Both were written by the same author)

CAN YOU ******* QUIT FOR FIVE MINUTES ON RANDOM ARMORS AND LET US PUT OUT BASIC SCALING ONES THAN CONSTANTLY MONITOR YOUR SHIT AND REDO THEM?

don't be an asshole. you've literally contributed nothing to this thread yet you're acting like a smartass despite warnings
I'm acting like a smartass? That was aimed at that I was enjoying seeing all of the different models and their feats

Impress is right though, we haven't even figured out how to scale Model 9 and every armor before Extremis, let alone looking over feats and making calculations. For armors like Model 63, they should be like one of the last things we take care of, if at all.

It was calculated to be Low 7-B by Death Battle, albeit the armor seems preeeetty uglied, without further context, is kinda of a hard counter for 2000s/2010s armors being anywhere near city level...

Anyway, the last few classic armors I could find, that could be somehow reliable and calcable:

Halts an earthquake by matching the seismic energy with Repulsors, Model 9, unknown issue tho (albeit, the netherworld is mentioned)

Tanks some of the energy of a island vaporizing blast, Model 16, IM Vol 3 #4

I will give more scans as to how big the island is later.

Scales to Firebrand who can provoke volcanic eruptions (same issue) and vaporize hard rock (#5).

That's about it for now.

It was calculated to be Low 7-B by Death Battle, albeit the armor seems preeeetty uglied, without further context, is kinda of a hard counter for 2000s/2010s armors being anywhere near city level...
The armor was almost completely deactivated when the explosion happened, if that means anything.

Although the Model 5 doesn’t need a profile, it’s basically a carbon copy of the Model 1 with one extra power.

I'm not sure if that means much, albeit sometimes the armor being low on power can decrease it's strength, but that is mostly a theory.
The armor was almost completely deactivated when the explosion happened, if that means anything.

Although the Model 5 doesn’t need a profile, it’s basically a carbon copy of the Model 1 with one extra power.

Back