• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but she can dodge pretty easily with a combo of flight and teleportation. Would destroying the sword kill inferno as well?

Nightmare can teleport freely as well, and she won't be able to keep away from his aura for long either.

Destroying the sword is her best bet here as that will incapacitate Inferno. However, she has to full destroy it. Inferno can still fight even at half his power. Here only choice is destroying the weapon. Something I don't see happening seeing as Nightmare aura and Soul Wave have massive AoW and range. His Soul Wave in particular is Omnidirectional. Most importantly being around Nightmare's Energy will corrupt her and drive her mad.

Irene's range is in the 100's - 1000's of km's where as Nightmare's range is ten's of km's; she can escape with ease and she can sense where he is, so she can play keep away and bombard him and he cannot do anything about it.

When Irene destroyed erza's swords they appeared to vaporise, I assume that is enough. Irene is already insane that might not do much.

>Ten of Kilometers

I believe the distance from Spain to India would be greater than that actually. Maybe wrong tho.

Does she just go bombarding in character? Last I checked she wasn't that far from Erza and Wendy during their fight.

should probably fix that. Europe to india is about 9000 km.

She did a small bombardment against Erza in their fight and seems to prefer to fight at range judging by her very minimal use of cqc. true but then again doesn't Nightmare usually fight in cqc.

Yes, but he also always released his aura in combat. And he can teleport as well. If he sees her playing the range game, pulling the evil seed out right away is not ooc. Not to mention Nightmare likes to use Soul Wave a lot as well. Not to mention that if she doesn't hit Soul Edge, she gets BFR'd to Astral Chaos and there, she's trapped and not coming out and will likely be driven Mad and have her soul corrupted. And even if she defeats Inferno in there, she'd still be trapped there.

Fair. but all it takes is Irene snapping her fingers to blow his armour apart, vaporise or polymorph him which I feel she is likely to do as she has no emotional connection to him (therefore probably not going to waste time with him) and he's a heavily armoured knight in appearance so her anti equipment spells will likely be used first, probably when he's mid casting motion/comment for his ranged attacks assuming he doesn't instantly go for melee.

She destroys his body, she has to deal with Inferno who instantly teleports Irene to Astral Chaos (Which like I said is instantaneous). The fight is 50 meters away. I don't see him not using his ranged attacks seeing as most his opponents are usually withing swinging distance in which Irene is not. Soul Wave only requires him to

A) Raise is sword to the air.

B) Stab his sword to the ground.

C) Do a bodily motion,

Releasing his aura is something he does all the time and can be spread with an arm raise. Not to mention if she does anything or attack anything that is not Soul Edge, she is doomed as Inferno coming out leads to her defeat. Nightmare starting with Soul Wave leads to her defeat. Starting with a release of his power leads to her defeat. Not to mention that if she even comes into contact with any shard of Soul Edge sh'd be corrupted as well. And Nightmare is no mindless berserker, he has been around for countless years and has had experience with countless different warriors. I doubt he's going to just risk trying to run up to an opponent who is clearly stronger than the average mook.

Also, now that I read the OP. It says that this is Night Terror....who is 5-B to 5-A....

I was assuming we were using NM's 7A forms as they were the closest in power but I take it this is being closed no due to mis match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back