• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first i'm gonna make Cervantes vs Irene,but i change it to Nightmare (and because i have upcoming Cervantes vs Mirajane match),so here we go!

-Human form Irene with Universe one unrestricted and Night Terror are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located inTokyo Dome

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Irene mugshot
Night Terror

VS

• Irene: 0
  • Nightmare: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Making a Star Wars reference without memes is frowned upon

Chosen_IMG_0868.gif

As in Top-God tiers will be 7-A...Maybe Low Tiers become 7-B and Mid Tiers 7-B+ or something...I dunno.

While I wait for the calc and seeing as despite the downgrades possibly happening, this fight is still legit. bump.

Might as well vote.

My vote goes to Nightmare.

Irene one shot Nightmare if she hits him, however she'd have to bypass somethings first. She has no defense for his Soul Wave nor his Madness Inducement and Corruption that comes from just him releasing his power. Not to mention if she does beat the host, she still has to deal with taking out Inferno who in character BFR's to Astral Chaos the moment he appears. In Astral Chaos he mind, body and soul will be warped and Corrupted in a similar vein to Necrid. Either that or he mindhaxes her and has her grab Soul Edge and turns her into a new Nightmare.

Irene is easily stronger in AP and has some hax of her own. But the nature and application of Nightmare's haxes and basically Second Chance as Inferno basically grant him the win here.

a bit redundant and a necro but Irene possesses the ability to destroy weapons which is nightmare's biggest weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back