• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invel's Freezing Feat

In a recent chapter of FT a Spriggan called Invel froze a massive part of the terrain.

Iwandesu on NF calced this high end to be 1 Gigaton (which wont be used) and he said the most reasonable and most accurate result is 3 digit megatons.

This scales to - Eileen, August

and multople people when his Gray fight ends

here's the calc: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...hit-arount-the-power-levels-fairy-fail.35862/

also for an exact mid end: 993.8 MT (used a median calculator)

When did invel froze this mountains and why?

I thought this were mountains (wether out of ice or not) created through universe one.

Universe one doesn't create anything, it moves things around, the range is continental.

He froze the mountains instantly when the Spriggan 12 were teleported to the guild with Universe One

He froze them to make an obstacle terrain for FT to get to their guild

Why would that be required? Invel is the only ice user in the Spriggan 12, and it's not a coincidence that the entire battlefield is ice, also Invel was the one to lead Mavis outside and say "behold." Anyways if you are assuming that Irene moved an entire "massive ice terrain" it's wrong, because otherwise the surrounding structures wouldn't be there (like the cathedral and the guild, and she doesn't control what she moves), and as you can see the guild is on top of a man-made pillar.

But anyways here:

-

Without proof that invel froze those mountains you can hardly assume that they were made by him. They could quite easily be mountains moved there by universe one.

Same for all structures being places, universe one has changed the positions of single buildings and people from what we know, so I don't see why such a change in the sourroundings can not be entirely made from that.

Even if it's not universe one we do not know if invel would have done it in one go or with help of that giant army that is present there.

All in all if it is not shown or mentioned to be done through a technique of his his just isn't a feat for him.

Edit: A battle formation is the formation an army has. He happens to be commanding the army as seen in prior scenes. This doesn't relate to changing the enviorment or something.

Edit 2: And that quote was from Zeref not Invel.

Universe one has not changed the positions of single buildings, show me scans of that. Nor people, the entire landmasses were moved and the people inside the landmasses. Also Irene doesn't have control of what changes. How you are gonna tell me that it was just pure coincidence that the most mysterious Spriggan, who uses ice magic, the one who showed Mavis out, and the one that says he created a perfect battle formation?

The perfect battle formation quote you showed was still said by zeref.

Scans of universe one changing positions of single buildings. There you go.

Basically the argument comes down to: There are glaciers in a landscape that for all purposes you have never seen before (Where I am not sure that they are gaciers, given that except being very pointy they don't display anything that suggests them being ice) and there is an ice mage.

And from that alone you suggest that the ice mage must necessarily have created the glaciers with a single spell.

That is not really a sufficient argumentation in any way.

Iwandesu will respond to that in a bit, but here's my opinion:

Actually, we have seen the entirety of Fiore before, and given that Eileen's magic is continental in range and DC only it could only have been in Fiore. The only "icy" place in Fiore is the Sun Village, which was not even 500m in length, meanwhile these glaciers are km's.

Him creating the glaciers alone is a sufficient argument. Being Zeref's right hand man in the war, and the only remaining Spriggans left are the top 3, why wouldn't Invel get hyped up even more to get the top 3 even MORE hyped up? And yes, Zeref said that, he did probably command Invel freeze everything.

Why Rakheid?

He is obviously focused on hax

Even Zeref said that he could beat Acnologia due to the nature of his powers.

The nature of his powers? That could mean multiple things, but I agree it seems like it means a type of magic.

I don't think this scales to Larcade/Rakheid, at least until he shows some feats. Like Kaen said, he seems to me focused on hax.

BDGAF said:
This scales to - Eileen, August, Rakheid

and Gray when they finish fighting
And FDK Natsu and Zeref

And Igneel, and Acnologia

(Maybe the other Spriggan, after all, they couldn't be too much weaker)

@Aiden Invel seems to be stronger than most of them so far, though. He fodderized Natsu, Juvia and Lucy, and is currently casually stomping Gray, despite his resistance to ice attacks.

Serena and Ajeel made the same when they frist appeared, so is not really the big deal

The only impressive thing is that he is making Gray feel cold (And Natsu was already frozen once, by Silver)

Sorry, had stuff to take care of.

We have never seen all of fiore in enough detail to make out the climatic conditions as far as I am aware. De facto this or this regions seem to have a similar appearance to the mountains/glaciers.

Where does elza state it was frozen? I only find this stating it looks cold and isolated, which doesn't mean it was frozen.

Serena was only pushing them back, not actually defeating them like that. They could still put up a fight against Ajeel. Invel straight up fodderized them.

A weaker version of Natsu being fodderized in the same way by a weaker ice mage isn't really relevant (though this is the third or fourth time Natsu is fodderized by an ice user, so much for elemental advantages, lol).

The first scan you showed was near Hargeon, I'm pretty sure that's not ice and just a mountain, because we've seen Hargeon since chapter 1 and there was no ice at all, plus that was after U1 was used so that was possibly the range of Invel's attack.

The second was also after U1 and again that's likely a mountain.

We have had an entire map of Fiore, if there was anything icy it would have been pointed out, I'm 100% sure there is nothing icy in Fiore, not even the sun village anymore, so she couldn't have taken out a glacier from there.

I'll send the third part to Iwandesu now.

You can also just speak for yourself, but k.

To the other things: You give me no reason to believe they are different. As said they look similar, so if they are mountains it is quite possible the things around the guild are mountains as well.

As said, we don't even know if they are made of ice, that is just some subjective interpretation someone had from looking at them.

In other words either both are ice due to look or neither of them, both shows that the argument doesn't work.

And they could be ice due to U1 moving them there any former way the landscape looked doesn't matter.

And yes we had maps of fiore, but they weren't detailed. Only mountains and forests were drawn in and wether this mountains were snowy or not were not is not drawn in either (not even snowy tips).

NotEvenHuman said:
Serena was only pushing them back, not actually defeating them like that. They could still put up a fight against Ajeel. Invel straight up fodderized them.
A weaker version of Natsu being fodderized in the same way by a weaker ice mage isn't really relevant (though this is the third or fourth time Natsu is fodderized by an ice user, so much for elemental advantages, lol).
1)Stills, one Spriggan can put some trouble to them (About Ajeel, should I talk about the fact the Gray have to use his Devil Slayer Magic? [And most likely he would use this against Invel and eat his Ice])

2) Tartaros Natsu freezed by a Tartaros Member. Spriggan Natsu freezed by a Spriggan (So yes, quite relevant).

I think this will be better ;)

http://***********.com/r/fairy_tail/498/3623/13

so the blizzard confirmed by lissana is "freezing"

and there is the whole area

Yes, "it's freezing". A term usually used to express that it is very cold.

That relates to the blizzard he caused, which made it cold in the area and even snow (probably froze the moistness in the athmosphere or something).

Doesn't relate to the prior feat at all.

One could calculate how much power would be necessary to cause the blizzard, though.

Did you read the pages before/after? The blizzard is cold enough to freeze, and it is freezing land. even if it's not the same technique that Invel used to freeze those mountains at first this could be considered as another feat and theres a clear panel to scale

Back