• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained in the OP that I was going to mention the most relevant ones

Because, If we're going to make a list with +100 profiles, with 2 timeskips and differents transformations... We're going to be forever here.

But, for the list, I mentioned some of them in the OP itself.

Okay. Never mind then.

So, where was it decided that we should place Acnologia, Igneel, Zeref, Irene, August, and the other top tiers?

@Antvasima

Acnologia and Igneel are at least Large Island level, possibly Country level. Irene, Zeref, and August are Large Island level.

@AidenBrooks999

The upgrade list is just for the Small Island level or higher characters. The lower tiers won't need an upgrade compilation post, and can be worked out later.

Here is the upgrade compilation post i made.

Here's the scaling for the Large Island level to possibly Country level characters.

Dragon Form Acnologia

Attack Potency:
At least Large Island level (Superior to Dragon Irene Belserio), possibly Country level (Warren stated that Acnologia could wipe out a whole country ).

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Via power-scaling from Erza Scarlet).

Durability: At least Large Island level, possibly Country level (Could take hits from Igneel. In order to defeat Acnologia Zeref needs the power of Fairy Heart ).

~ The attack speed of Irene's meteor is sub-relativistic, so Acnologia could have sub-relativistic attack speed via power-scaling.

Human Form Acnologia

Attack Potency:
At least Island level (one-shot God Serena)

Durability: Likely at least Island level

Dragon Form Irene

Attack Potency:
Large Island level (Her deus sema is Large Island level. Irene is vastly stronger than the other spriggan such as Invel and Brandish ).

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Via power-scaling from Erza Scarlet), Sub-Relativistic attack speed with Deus Sema.

Durability: Large Island level (via power-scaling)

Weakened Igneel

Attack Potency:
At least Large Island level, possibly Country level (Fought against Acnologia for an extended period of time, and tore his arm off. Igneel is superior to Dragon Irene Belserio).

Durability: At least Large Island level, possibly Country level (Fought against Acnologia for an extended period of time)

Prime Igneel

Attack Potency:
At least Large Island level, possibly Country level (He is stronger in his prime).

Durability: At least Large Island level, possibly Country level (He is stronger in his prime)

~ The attack speed of Irene's meteor is sub-relativistic, so Prime Igneel could have sub-relativistic attack speed via power-scaling.

August

Attack Potency:
Large Island level (via power-scaling from Irene Belserio ).

Durability: Large Island level (via power-scaling from Irene Belserio ).

~ The attack speed of Irene's meteor is sub-relativistic, so August could have sub-relativistic attack speed via power-scaling.

Zeref

Attack Potency:
Large Island level (via power-scaling from Irene Belserio, and August ).

Durability: Large Island level (via power-scaling from Irene Belserio, and August ).

~ The attack speed of Irene's meteor is sub-relativistic, so Zeref could have sub-relativistic attack speed via power-scaling.

The other Dragons could possibly be scaled to Large Island level from Irene.

1) Doc, we already said this: the accepted end for the meteor was 6-C NOT High 6-C

2) @Dragon, DT agreed

@Doc, First, this is Staff only.

Second, no. The only person who said 30 seconds was Lina, all the others staff and calc members used the 1 min timeframe. And Acno and Igneel are High 6-C because of you already read my explanation of Igneel's remains a 100 times.

Also, attack speed is for Irene's Deus Sema only, and for the love of god you can't power scale attack speed.

With that logic, with wouldn't have moved and leave the downplayers and wankers fight til they die.

I telling you this because those are the rules.

Also, Ant has lots of things to worry about. If he forgot that this was Staff Only, don't use that to justify yourself.

So... Can I start creating some of the new relevant for scaling profiles and proceed with revision?

I believe so. I mean you already had a ton of support from your blogs and here so you should be fine.

You can proceed with the revision, yes. Although I do not think that human form acnologia is weaker than Zeref and August.

Yes, although he was not in his combat form himself.

Irene said that she herself can't beat Acno after seeing his power (And this was Human Acno and Irene)

Speaking of August, I wanted to ask:

Will he have separate keys for base and that maroon coloured transformed state?

I don't think so.

His base didn't do anything. And both forms have been called "monsters" in terms of power

I know that this is Staff only and that it'll jsut be deleted but I just want to post my appreciation on the new update on Fairy tail, it really needed it. Thanks Aiden.

No problem

Fairy Tail is one of my favourites series and I just give it the respect it deserves.

So, is everything proceeding as it should with the Fairy Tail updates?

Okay. Although this is technically still a staff thread.

Yes, but remember to adjust the durabilities and striking strengths as well.

Here is a sample summary for Acnologia:

Acnologia (ÒéóÒé»ÒâÄÒâ¡Òé«Òéó Akunorogia), also known as The Black Dragon (Ú╗ÆÚ¥ì, Kokuryü), was a Dragon Slayer that entered the Dragon King Festival. Having been one of the first humans being involved in the Dragon King Festival, he eventually started killing nearly every dragon he could find due to being corrupted by the immense power provided by their blood. Overusing his magic eventually caused his entire physique to turn that of a Dragon, however.
Thoughts?

Irene could also switch between looking like a human and a dragon.

I have removed that statement from Acnologia's summary.

Looking at the profiles in FT, it seems that some of the summaries there don't seem to be plagiarized however.

Okay. Feel free to insert the description then.

I adjusted the grammar somewhat:

"Acnologia (ÒéóÒé»ÒâÄÒâ¡Òé«Òéó Akunorogia), also known as The Black Dragon (Ú╗ÆÚ¥ì, Kokuryü), was a Dragon Slayer that entered the Dragon King Festival. Having been one of the first humans being involved in the Dragon King Festival, he eventually started killing nearly every dragon that he could find, due to being corrupted by the immense power provided by their blood. However, overusing his magic eventually caused his entire physique to turn into that of a Dragon."

Btw, I am having some concerns regarding how Iwan got 4000+ km for the diameter of Fiore.

Also, for calculating planet sizes like this, unless there is an official source for the size of said Planet (like the Toriko planet being 220000km for example), it is likely that the FT earth is the same size as Earth.

Use 12742km for the diameter of FT Earth.

It seems that there was a way of measuring the size of Fiore in DT's blog, as the distance between Magnolia and Hargeon was actually 370km.

Depending on the diameter of the FT planet (This may need to be re-measured), the value for the meteor feat may go up or something along with Erza's speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back