• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spriggan Scaling (Fairy Tail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Before anything, if you are asking why I made the thread here, is because there are several users that.... well, they kind of "wank" this series, so, since is not 100% relevant if you know this verse well or not, I prefered to post this here, so only staff can answer.

Now, my doubts about the Scaling came from here and here.

As you can see, this two calcs have result more or less close. Also, while we saw Brandish feat, Invel's feat was off-screen, but, considering the context on how it happened, I think that it could had been a casual feat. And, considering that Brandish said that the 12 Spriggan were comparable to each other (Obvioulsy, excluding August and Irene) I think that the Spriggan being Island level may be reasonable actually.

And, we have a calc that makes Dragon Irene Large Island level, so 6-C Spriggan won't be so weird/outlierish.

I'm asking this because I'm working on a revision for the verse, but I'm kind of stuck with this and other things, and help is always appreciated.

Well seeing as there are multiple calcs that place them at island level, i think it is consistent to place them there.

Same as Celestial. Doesn't seem too bad to scale them higher to 6-C from the looks of it. Looks alright.

Also, could this justify 6-B dragons?

Since Natsu harmed Zeref (Who is stronger than this High 6-C Irene) with a fractio of Igneel remaining power?

Hmm. I was gonna ask how will this affect scaling to any others whose scaled in any way to these guys? As in, will it affect others like Natsu or Acho whatever that guys name is (don't follow FT much if at all)?

Since Natsu fought Jacob in Base Form

Practically anyone relevant would scale from this

About Acno, since even Zeref would need Fairy Heart to defeat him, I don't see why Country level Acno would be wrong

Ah got'cha.

Mmm. Probably need further discussion on that one since it was a pain about it iirc a while back. I wouldn't mind 6-B Acno if others of the staff don't mind it. Otherwise, an at least High 6-C, likely higher Acno is fine too.

I understand that its was considered outlier before

Even I considered outlier

But, with this 6-C/High 6-C, feats I started to think that it may be reasonable

Well, somebody would have to re-post the Large Island level calculation for Dragon Irene as a blog here, so we have something to link to, and it would not hurt with a calculation for Invel's feat either.

Anyway, if that is the case, I do not mind if we scale the other Spriggan from Brandish's Island level feat for regular attack potency, instead of simply treating it as a hax.

Of course, all of the other characters who have matched the Spriggan would also have to scale accordingly.

@Ant

Yeah, like I said, I posted tjis because I was stuck working with the revision, and I found this consistent feats.

And don't worry, I'll post Irene's calc as a blog when I'm finish

Antvasima said:
Well, somebody would have to re-post the Large Island level calculation for Dragon Irene as a blog here, so we have something to link to, and it would not hurt with a calculation for Invel's feat either.
Is in the OP, right together to Brandish calc where it says "Now my doubts about the Scaling came from here and here".

Okay. Thanks. Which end of the Invel calculation was accepted by the Naruto Forum members?

Some people said the high end

But others said the mid end

(Should I mention that the calc only converse the frozen mountain under the guild, not the rest of the obviously frozen land of Fiore)

Well, I suppose that the high end seems more reasonable, if it did not take the full scale into account.

On second thought, would it be better if you redid the calculation, with a more reasonable scale approximation?

Yes, but we may not need it. We could scale from the Irene and Brandish feats alone.

Presumably yes

But I don't know the thickness of the ice on the land.

The only thing I know is that freezing the land + the frozen Mountain would be higher than the result of Iwan's calc.

Oh, and re-reading the new arc

I started to think that Neinhart could be listed as Unknow due to how his Historia Magic works (I'll explain this further when I post the revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back